Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last page

Scyther

Post #161
Welcoommmeee baaacck!

So, how was your trip? America was fun, yes? It must have been a blast, conversing with all us kleptomaniacs.

Butterfree

Post #162
Yes, it was pretty fun.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #163
So, erm, what'd ya do?

(Insert intenionally vauge response here).

Butterfree

Post #164
Uh, the stuff described in my LiveJournal?

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #165
Psstt, Dragonfree, I know that! But if you don't tell me here, you could possibly regret it for the rest of your life!

Wait, are you using sarcasm? I'm really bad at detecting that.

For some reason, my browser blocks your livejournal. I respond on a diffrent computor, which I don't have access to right no— Oh, nevermind.

SilverLatios47

Post #166
What would you do if a QftL fan who was also an incredible hacker made a perfect, word-for-word hack of the fic. (asuming that Nintendo is not going to catch them and sue you or something)

Or even better, If Nintendo made a perfect replica of the fic and you made money off of it. (I'm guessing somehow you'd end up with the same Pokemon as him)

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #167
It would be pretty awesome. :P I've kind of wanted to make one myself (though not word-for-word; just with the legendary plot, Ouen, Thunderyu/Volcaryu/Polaryu, starting in Sailance, etc.), but the last time I tried I gave up when the title screen of the American FireRed refused to modify itself. (I could do it with the Japanese one, damn it!)

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #168
So I could try this and you wouldn't be angry?

Butterfree

Post #169
If you wanted, yes.

COMMENTARY DONE

Chucho

Post #170
Do you plan on removing any legendaries from some future 999th version or something?

Butterfree

Post #171
I'm actually kind of planning on reconsidering the legendary roster already in the IALCOTN. Molzapart will probably be replaced with a fourth counterpart to Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, Mementity, which would basically serve the same purpose in the plot. Rainteicune will be taken out altogether. Odds are I'll at least cut down the numbers of the color dragons and the unicorns, leaving perhaps three or four color dragons and one unicorn with some sort of a special ability that lets it change types at will or something like that.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #172
We already have a horse-like creature with that ability, for the matter.

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

Butterfree

Post #173
I wouldn't precisely call Arceus "horse-like", besides that there is absolutely no way it could take over their role in the story and it only changes types when it gets a Plate.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #174
That is true.
By the way, I noticed all your stories are quite…sad, and that theres always a winner, and the loser who gets screwed up. Why are you making uour stories like that? Because life is that way? That would be presumeable.

Torterra will save us!

Scyther

Post #175
Errmmm, Twiggy? Your wording in that was quite weird. Not that it matters, but…

twiggylover

Post #176
I made some grammar mistakes because I wrote it in less than a minute.

Torterra will save us!

Butterfree

Post #177
A winner and a loser who gets screwed up? Mm, I'm not sure I would say that; precisely who could be called a winner in The Fall of a Leader, for instance?

It's more that I just enjoy making characters go through hell since it makes for more interesting stories in my opinion, and this inevitably means they "lose" and "get screwed up" in some sense.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #178
Yes, I noticed that in the 'fall of a leader' everyone gets screwed up. Razor's love becomes his hate, Stormblade loses 2 friends, and Shadowdart suicides. I know there will be no continue, but, why do you 'always' make an open end?

P.S. why, and how, did Stormblade bring nightmare, and HOW did he find her?

Torterra will save us!

Butterfree

Post #179
I know there will be no continue, but, why do you 'always' make an open end?
I wouldn't call the end of The Fall of a Leader particularly open, either, since both Stormblade and Shadowdart's storylines have been resolved; while we don't know what happens to the swarm, that's something that is to be found out in the future of The Quest for the Legends. The Quest for the Legends' end is very definitive and not open in the least, but of course it will be a while before we get there.

P.S. why, and how, did Stormblade bring nightmare, and HOW did he find her?
…didn't you read the chapter where he found her? o_O I think it's the second chapter in part VII.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #180
Found it.

Hmm…. Im all too curious to find out wether razor will reach his goal. You might or not understand me…

Torterra will save us!

Pages: First page ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends