Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #721
Mark: Well, it was May who was talking about the Safari, but that's on the way to Ruxido where we're releasing Letaligon, and the Eastern Cliffs are on the way there, so we'll want to check them out.

COMMENTARY DONE

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #722
Mark: Yeah, I knew it was May, but I meant "you" as a term for the, erm, group.

I'm the same person as "Raitora Kuro Yamiraku" on the Quest Blog comments, BTW.

Steele

Post #723
Obsessive-compulsive lad over and out!

Wait a minute. You're the dumb practitioner of 'darke magyk'? And the cheater? Where is an angry Kam when you need one. D:

Razor: Would you seriously kill another human for revenge? Would you have to blinded by rage to do so?

Sparky: Are you aware that there is someone preparing to impersonate you because of your sheer awesomeness? (That means you, Scy.)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #724
Razor: I suppose it was stupid of me. I wouldn't do it again.

Sparky: Really? Awesome. :D Send me pictures!

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #725
Wait a minute. You're the dumb practitioner of 'darke magyk'? And the cheater?
How many times do I need to say this, I DID NOT DO THAT. My brother, through hacking into my account, did it. Please stop saying this. Any more of this will be ignored entirely, so goodbye.

In the interests of making this not just be an annoyed reply… thing… whatever, a question.
Carl: How're you doing? Where'd you go after the eruption? And does your new Gym have a puzzle?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Steele

Post #726
Yeah, yeah, you got web-raped. Common excuse. Really, where's Kam when you need him. ;-;

Chaletwo: Considering how many legendary battles are about to take place, do you think keeping Tyranitar would've been better the going "OMG!" and sending him away?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #727
Carl: I have set up a temporary Gym near the volcano where I battle them outside. Puzzles and junior trainers are for Gym leaders who don't trust themselves to take on whoever comes in.

Chaletwo: Well, he was an asset, but May is right in that keeping him around could cause even more trouble. At least the legendaries are getting weaker.

COMMENTARY DONE

ShinyRedEon =D

Post #728
Chaletwo- If the creator unknowingly creates the destroyer that must mean that nature intends that there is a war of the legends. If so why are you trying to stop it?

Mew- ^

Molzapart- ^

I am ShinyRedGlaceon.

Butterfree

Post #729
Chaletwo: You sound like Mew. I'm not resigning myself to it just because it might be fate or the will of nature or whatever. We can still fight it, and even if it's impossible to prevent it, we're no worse off having tried.

Molzapart: Well, yes. That's just a theory. It might also be possible to stop it, and so we try. Why shouldn't we?

Mew: Why do you ask me? I am not trying to stop it.

COMMENTARY DONE

zeKieranator

Post #730
Chaletwo: Do you think Mew could be the Destroyer?

There are 10 types of people in this world - people who know binary and people who don't.
There are 3 types of people in this world - people who can't count and people who can.

Ramenlord

Post #731
Chaletwo: Deoxys is a pokémon that was created when a space virus was exposed to a laser beam, rather than being created by Mew. As such, is it still susceptible to the drain brought about by the destroyer?

If so, have you considered the possibility of another legendary being created in a similar way without your knowledge?

Butterfree

Post #732
Chaletwo to zeKieranator: No way. Mew is the Creator, and if he were the Destroyer he'd hardly have told us the War was starting again, much less the Beasts, would he?

Chaletwo to Ramenlord: Deoxys is affected. We don't know why. There could theoretically be more legendaries existing without our knowledge whether they're affected by the Destroyer or not, but we have to hope that someone would have noticed them by now.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #733
Chaletwo: Do you exactly enjoy the abnormal amount of attention you've been getting lately, with people interrogating you for theories on the Destroyer?

Sparky: Are ninjas TOTALLY AWESOME?

Mitch: See above.

Butterfree

Post #734
Chaletwo: Well, it's kind of irritating, but anything that could help us get to the bottom of this is a good thing, I suppose.

Sparky: They're pretty awesome, yeah. 83

Mitch: I always had a soft spot for ninjas.

COMMENTARY DONE

ivymeleon

Post #735
In the spirit of random and pointless questions-

Mark: What is your opinion on mud?

May: The same question as above.

Steele

Post #736
(Mitch likes ninjas?! :O)

Sparky: You and Nurse Joy hung out lately? What would you end up as if you weren't a gym leader?

Mitch: See above.

elyvorg

Post #737
Sparky: Really? For some reason, when I saw that question being asked, I thought you'd be more of a pirate person. :o

Sad is happy for deep people.

Joseph

Post #738
Hm, I'm interested in the whole 'True Immortal' thing.
Chaletwo: What would happen if you were dropped in a vat of acid or lava or something? That should destroy the body, but being a True Immortal…
EDIT: Or what about if you were poisoned, or crushed?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Blue Shine

Post #739
I apologize in advance if any of these have been asked before as I don't have time to look through almost 40 pages of these

Chaletwo: What exactly can you do if the authorities link Mark and May to Taylor's death?

May: Just what do you think about Tyrannitar?

Dragonite: Just what is it like going from a serpentine body to having limbs?

Earthquake :D

Butterfree

Post #740
Mark to ivymeleon: Umm, same as everyone's, I guess? o_O

May to ivymeleon: …That's a dumb question.

Sparky to Steele: Maybe electrical engineering. Electronics are fun to mess with. :3

Mitch to Steele: I'd stick with my antidote research, I suppose.

Sparky to elyvorg: Oh, I don't like to take sides. Why pick one over the other when you can have both? :o

Chaletwo to Joseph: It would hurt like hell but not do any lasting damage.

Chaletwo to Blue Shine: Molzapart can probably still do small-scale memory modification. I could do some mental prodding in other directions. We have plenty of options.

May to Blue Shine: …He was an idiot.

Dragonite to Blue Shine: It feels strange, but the instinct is there, you know? You have a feeling for what you're supposed to do, but it still takes a while to get used to your body all over again.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends