Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #561
Mrs. Grodski: I had Blastoise, Raichu, Yanmega, Rhydon, Torkoal and Victreebel as my main team, with some rotation.

Ash: I don't think that would work out very well, considering it would bring a lot of unwanted attention to the quest, so no, I'm not planning to. If it came to it, I guess I might help out, but…

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #562
Ash- Whatever happened to Gary? How's he?

Butterfree

Post #563
Ash: Gary more or less succeeded his grandfather as a professor in Pallet Town. He's doing work on the Pokédex now.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #564
Ash: Honestly, is Tracy a girl or a guy?
Mark's team: Is it hard having to improvise in a battle, or is that where the instincts kick in?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Steele

Post #565
MWAHAHAHA!

Leah: You could use another Master Ball? Y'know that weird machine in Pokémon centers, the one that allows you to transfer a Pokémon to a different ball? Like Mark, he transfered Mew into a regular Pokéball. Would it be possible to transfer Lugia to an Ultra Ball, for example, and re-use the Master Ball?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Joseph

Post #566
^But then you would have to have it recharged, and I imagine that would be fairly expensive for a Master Ball.

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #567
Ash: Huh? Tracey is a guy. How could he be a girl?

Sandslash: Improvising in battle is instinctual for a Pokémon. Some come to depend on the trainer's orders over time after being caught, but we've always had our opportunities to think for ourselves with Mark, so I don't think any of us ever started to lose that.

Leah: Actually, you can't have Master Balls recharged at all. They've taken pretty extensive measures to make sure no trainer can ever have more than one Master Ball, to make sure somebody doesn't just go out and capture all of the legendary Pokémon or something. Hehe.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #568
May: Does the cost of recharging a pokeball vary between pokeball types?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #569
May: Generally it costs almost the same as buying a new ball; it's just not worth it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #570
Mrs. Grodski: What's your favorite pokemon?
Mitch: See above.
Sparky: See above.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #571
Mrs. Grodski: Hrm, probably Garchomp.

Mitch: Scorplack.

Sparky: Oh, I love them all. I couldn't possibly choose just one or a few.

COMMENTARY DONE

sreservoir

Post #572
Mrs Grodski: Any particular reason why?

Butterfree

Post #573
Mrs. Grodski: It's powerful with an intriguing type combination and a versatile movepool.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #574
Also known as a Psuedo-Legendary. Yay.

Steele

Post #575
Mrs. Grodski: Did you happen to notice Flygon is the exact same thing, only much sexier different looking?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Joseph

Post #576
^Except that it's not a Psuedo-Legendary.

sreservoir

Post #577
^with much better-balanced stats.

Butterfree

Post #578
Mrs. Grodski: Hmph, Flygon is decent, but Garchomp's stats are strictly superior, and though Flygon has the ability to fly, Garchomp has enough sheer power to make up for it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #579
And Garchomp has the Pokédex Entry:
It flies at speeds equal to a jet fighter plane.
So yeah, flight.

Sands Buisle

Post #580
Yeah, Garchomp can learn fly, Cinthia's one did, you need to get your facts right, Butterfree.

Pages: First page ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends