Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last page

Joseph

Post #421
Wow, people reply fast here.
Mitch: Do you THINK you are immortal because of your previous death?
Mewtark: Mewwww. *Looks cutely back*
Mew: Yes, Fictional. It means you do not exist; you are an invention of a human. (Sorry if this is too fourth-wall-breaky.)
Any Skorplack who can answer: If a Pokémon uses Heat Wave near you, does it swamp your heat-sensors?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #422
Mitch: I doubt it. I don't feel immortal, at the very least.

Mutark: *tilts head confuzzledly*

Mew: As far as I know, I exist.

Scorplack: It would be blinding.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #423
Mew: That's because the one who is creating you gives you the feeling of existing. :P
Mutark: *Mews in a conversational manner*

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #424
Mew: You could just as well be fictional as I. I do not see the use in this conversation.

Mutark: Meww?

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #425
"Mew: You could just as well be fictional as I. I do not see the use in this conversation."

Mew: That's actually… a very intresting concept. Do you think everything we know and feel could just be made up?

Murtark: *Pulls out the chess medals from Butterfree's door and dangles them in fron of you*

Is Enti considered dead now, or..?

Butterfree

Post #426
Mew: No, but it was what they asked about.

Mutark: *bats at them*

Meh, I guess you can ask Entei anyway. :/ He does have an established character and is not really keeping any more secrets you shouldn't know.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #427
Butterfree, you still haven't answered my questin from page 20:

"Letalgion: After you've killed all the shiny Letalgions you can find and cause major mayhem among your kind, what will you do?"

Can you answer it please?

Edit: I just read Alan's pokemon bios, and I must, say congratulations! You made three completly different backstorys for Mist in the ILCOE!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #428
Letaligon: I have no interest in killing all the shiny Letaligon. I will kill my father, and I will watch my siblings kill one another. And then I will go and find another herd to live with.

Edit: I just read Alan's pokemon bios, and I must, say congratulations! You made three completly different backstorys for Mist in the ILCOE!
Three? What are you talking about? This one is the original one. I got confused at one point here in Ask the Characters and made up some deal with an adoption center, but that has already been made uncanonical, and the only other one has been exactly this one as far as I can tell. Even then, the only difference is in what happened to Mist's siblings, which technically does not change her backstory at all; she has consistently been found in a cardboard box in Itsruban, always having wanted to evolve into a Vaporeon.

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #429
to chaletwo:do you think your world and the real world could coexsist

Butterfree

Post #430
Chaletwo: In separate universes, maybe.

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #431
Ash- When you were younger, did Misty, May, or Dawn ever get on your nerves?

Butterfree

Post #432
Ash: Oh, yeah, all the time. I probably got on theirs too, though, looking back.

COMMENTARY DONE

bsh41194

Post #433
Mark: Would you ever use Chaletwo in a battle?

Chaletwo: What would you do if Mark tried to use you in a battle?

Butterfree

Post #434
Mark: Um, I can't exactly do that. We're trying to keep this secret and all, and even in the legendary battles he's been saying he needs to save his powers for other things.

Chaletwo: He can't just "use me" in battle. I've already explained to everyone several times why I can't battle with them, and it's not as if any of them have the power to force me to do anything.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #435
Leah: What region do you originate from? How did you evolve Alakazam? What was your starter?

(Sorry if this is too many questions, but she is a new character, and I need to ask them before somebody else does, if it is too many, please answer the first one or two.)

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #436
Leah: I used to live in Kanto before I became a trainer, but I've been traveling around both Ouen and Johto longer than I spent in Kanto as a trainer. My starter was a Bulbasaur. And I just evolved Felix with an inter-Pokéball transfer, since that was after I 'died' and it was simpler than doing an official trade that would draw attention to the fact I was still around and whatnot. I don't mind the questions, so ask away!

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #437
Leah: Are you doing this more out of an obligation to save the world, or more because you just enjoy battling legendary Pokémon and this gives you a reason to do so? And did you already have an Ariados, or did you catch one once you realised you'd have a bunch of legendaries that would need trapping?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #438
Leah: I already had an Ariados. Webster's been a trusty member of the team since soon after the beginning of my journey; I caught him in Viridian Forest. Wouldn't leave him behind if I were paid for it!

Battling the legendaries is a really nice challenge. I've always been kind of fascinated by them and wished I could capture one, so really, it was like a dream come true, in a way. I try not to think about the saving the world aspect of it too much, generally. It's a lot of pressure that I'd rather be without.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #439
Scyther: Do you just need a huuug?
May: Violence is not the answer. =P

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Eloi

Post #440
May: If you had to describe your personality with a trope(s) (tvtropes.org) what would it be?
Mark: Do you think her choice is accurate and if not what trope(s) would you use to describe her personality?

Pages: First page ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends