Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last page

SlowCrow

Post #121
Well, I'm guessing that you should be fully unpacked from your trip from Switzerland by now. So…anything particular happen? :O

And by the way, would you happen to be currently side-tracked by something that a certain somebody has recommended to you? >_>

-___________- Kaw.

Days without a new chapter: 1 and counting.

Butterfree

Post #122
Nothing very interesting. Most of it was lying around in bed with Shadey, really, which was very nice but I'll spare you the details.

And not really. I still haven't convinced my boyfriend to try to get his hands on it. If anything is sidetracking me, it's stuff for the site that I should be working on.

COMMENTARY DONE

b_l_minu

Post #123
Does May have strangely-colored hair in a physically impossible style because she's from Johto? I ask because I've written a trainer character who's identified as being from one of the four major canon regions because she… has strangely-colored hair in a physically impossible style.

Butterfree

Post #124
No. People can just have strangely colored and physically impossible hair in the world in general. It's not the most common hair color, but if you remember, Marge for example had blue hair too.

COMMENTARY DONE

kidpixkid

Post #125
Explain the Chosen subplot please.

Butterfree

Post #126
…explain it? I'm not exactly about to start babbling spoilers to you.

COMMENTARY DONE

YZorker

Post #127
What is your inspiration for battle scenes?

Butterfree

Post #128
I can't say I have any particular inspiration for battle scenes. :/

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #129
What was your closest near-death experiance?

I thought of that question after thinking about what would happen if you died randomly. And, yes, only I would think about that stuff.

Butterfree

Post #130
I've never had much of a near-death experience. I have, however, thought plenty about what would happen if I died randomly. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #131
Would I be correct in assuming that you are popular in school, and many people from your school have admitted they like Pokemon because you were in their presence? I suppose you of all people would answer this question honestly; not just saying that you are unpopular so everybody can "learn a moral"? (Sorry for the wording, don't answer of you don't want.)

Why do you go to Vienam and stuff? I've inferred that it is some sort of algerbra compotition, but I never really understood.

When you think of 'Dogsgofetch', the person posting on your forums, what comes to mind? Obnoxious? Annoying? Some random kid with brown hair, green eyes, and apparently some sort of obbsessive stalker?

Butterfree

Post #132
Would I be correct in assuming that you are popular in school, and many people from your school have admitted they like Pokemon because you were in their presence? I suppose you of all people would answer this question honestly; not just saying that you are unpopular so everybody can "learn a moral"? (Sorry for the wording, don't answer of you don't want.)
No, I'm not popular at school. People know of me and often that I have a Pokémon website, but the fact I don't really like to initiate conversation with anybody I don't know very well makes it kind of impossible for me to be any kind of popular. I've had one person walk up to me, tell me they love Pokémon and my site and give me their Pikachu wallet, but that's it.

Why do you go to Vienam and stuff? I've inferred that it is some sort of algerbra compotition, but I never really understood.
The International Mathematical Olympiad, IMO. It's an international math competition; the problems are generally about number theory, geometry, combinatorics or functional equations. Each participating country sends a team of six, selected through a preliminary contest in that country, to the host country to participate. I was on the Icelandic team the past two years.

When you think of 'Dogsgofetch', the person posting on your forums, what comes to mind? Obnoxious? Annoying? Some random kid with brown hair, green eyes, and apparently some sort of obbsessive stalker?
I think of that username and scratch my head over it. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #133
So what would happen if you died randomly? 8D

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #134
Well, right now, people would just see the site suddenly die. When I think about it, though, I want to write a prepared statement to be posted on the main page of the site in the event of my death, with a plot summary of the rest of The Quest for the Legends to be put on the Quest Blog so you won't all be left hanging. The bad part is that then I'd have to have the plot summary saved somewhere and somebody like opaltiger could start digging around for it. <<

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #135
They say on serebii that there's a new game coming and its probably a GSC remake. What are your reactions?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #136
That it probably is (the ad showed a gold ball and a silver ball, for Christ's sake; if it's not, they're deliberately toying with us). There's not much else to say about it, really, until we know more.

COMMENTARY DONE

opaltiger

Post #137
The bad part is that then I'd have to have the plot summary saved somewhere and somebody like opaltiger could start digging around for it. <<

Absolutely. I would make it my number one priority to sneak into your house and steal your harddrive.

YZorker

Post #138
If the aforementioned game is released as a GSC remake would you get it and for what reason(s)?

Also, will Chalenor have any important parts based around him/that have him interacting with any of the characters?

Sands Buisle

Post #139
Urm… Chalenor's dead.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #140
If the aforementioned game is released as a GSC remake would you get it and for what reason(s)?
Yes, because I get all the main series games. Or rather, I get one of each simultaneously released pair and one of each third version. I am enough of a Pokémon fan to know I will thoroughly enjoy it.

And yes, Chalenor is dead.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends