Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last page

Steele

Post #541
I thought you had the Japanese one? 0_o

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #542
*cough* Not the kind of Japanese one that comes with a Pokéwalker.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #543
Oh, I see. So it's sort of like Pikachu's Thundershock attack being able to faint an Onix.

Steele

Post #544
*Cough* Not the kind of Japanese one that comes with a Pokéwalker.

I feel sorry for you. If you could make one Pokémon dissapear from the games/animé ect. completely forever, which would it be? (DIE SHELLOS)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #545
But Shellos is adorable! D:

Probably Bibarel.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #546
Are the clones affected by the Destroyer too?

Butterfree

Post #547
The legendary clones, yes, including Mewtwo^2.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #548
But Shellos is adorable! D:

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. If you chain shinies, you'll learn to LOATHE Shellos. (80% of broken chains near water occur by Shellos)

Bibarel

I agree there. :P What is your favorite shiny form? Seviper is ossum.

Butterfree

Post #549
Charizard.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pure Umbreon

Post #550
Obviously pokemon battles are very popular, but is there any other sporting events in Ouen that draws alot of fans? I know, I wonder the weirdest things.

Click if you have the time.

Butterfree

Post #551
Most other sports aren't as big in the Pokémon world, pretty much just drawing in niche audiences.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #552
What about contests? Are you planning to do anything to do with them? ILCOE, IALCOTN or any future versions?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #553
No. The kids have an excuse to go to the League in order to train their Pokémon for the legendary battles; they have absolutely no excuse to waste their time dressing their Pokémon up or trying to make their attacks look pretty.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #554
Judging by the title of your LiveJournal, you're a Harry Potter fan. (No shit, Sherlock.) Which House do you think you'd be in?

(I bet you're going to say Ravenclaw. Are you going to say Ravenclaw? I bet you are.)

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Butterfree

Post #555
Judging by the title of your LiveJournal, you're a Harry Potter fan. (No shit, Sherlock.)
Um, what? "Butterfree's Coughing Cupboard" has nothing to do with Harry Potter; it's a reference to the ranting forum at my forums, which in turn is a translation of "hóstaskápur", an inside joke in my family about the need for such a place to put my mom into when she was having one of her at-the-time-very-frequent coughing fits. The only thing vaguely related I can think of in Harry Potter is the cupboard under the stairs, but that doesn't involve coughing as far as I know. o.O

That said, I do enjoy the Harry Potter books, and yes, odds are I'd be in Ravenclaw.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #556
Ohhh. Sorry. ^^" It's been a bit since I've read the books, but I vaguely remember something being called the "Coughing Cupboard"; I could be mistaken, though. All right, then! Off to the Harry Potter Wiki!

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Hiikaru

Post #557
I've been wondering for a while, what do you do to put your Word documents of The Quest for the Legends onto your site? Do you have a code that can lift them and put them into the chapter page, or do you convert it to an HTML document and paste the HTML from that into the page, or what?

Also, what methods do you use to brainstorm for your stories?

Butterfree

Post #558
I've been wondering for a while, what do you do to put your Word documents of The Quest for the Legends onto your site? Do you have a code that can lift them and put them into the chapter page, or do you convert it to an HTML document and paste the HTML from that into the page, or what?
First I copy and paste the chapter to post it on forums, usually starting with the Serebii.net forums, and manually go through it to add the italics back in with BBCode. Then I run it through a little script I made to convert BBCode to HTML, and then I copy and paste the output HTML into a file I upload on the server.

Also, what methods do you use to brainstorm for your stories?
Eh, when I think "brainstorm", I think of those silly exercises they make you do at school where you're supposed to write down everything that goes through your mind for x amount of time and that's supposed to magically give you ideas, which I don't and can't do. I don't really ever do anything I would designate as "brainstorming"; I never sit down specifically to get ideas. I get ideas (a) when I'm not doing anything in particular and my mind happens to wander to a story and connect something together that I didn't before, or (b) during the actual writing of that story, where one of the (many, many) things that happen spontaneously during the writing of a chapter can spark ideas relating to something later in the story as well.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #559
When I think of Sparky, he just doesn't have goatee. He just kind of shows up in my mind as clean-shaven. Scyther, see if you can find one of those yellow dragon Neopet plushies on eBay as a stand-in for Thunderyu!

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Sands Buisle

Post #560
Can we ask the characters questions assuming the Aprils fools chapter really happenned story wise?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Pages: First page ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends