Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #441
Um…..anywhere else? (I might actually be going to Iceland this year or next year, I'm trying to figure out how to track you down without actually stalking you!)
Uh, attending university lectures sometimes in the mornings? Really, though, "tracking me down" is not magically unstalkerish just because you don't actually find out where I live. Heck, it's more so; people's home addresses are designed so they can be looked up, after all, but nosing around for what the person does during the day to arrange a "chance meeting" is a lot more… special.

What is your favorite Pokemon you've made? The Leta evolution line?
I actually really like Thunderyu, Volcaryu and Polaryu even though they aren't the most interesting or original fake Pokémon in the world. I really do love the Leta line too, though.

Oh, BTW, why aren't Mutark, Leta, Descith, ect. (Your Pokemon) in ASB or the Safari Zone on the main forums? Seems like a good bit of publicity.
"Publicity"? It's not as if I'm trying to sell something. There is no good justification for my fake Pokémon to randomly be included in something like that just because I happen to run the forums.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #442
^Though I am putting the Leta line in ASB once I get enough battles.

Steele

Post #443
Fine. What is your home adress? Kidding. I'll just find it. And yeah, I guess I kinda had a bit of an idiotic stroke again with the publicity thing. But really, Mutark would be fun to have in ASB so you could surprise all those people who don't read TQFtL!

Are you ever going to do a page an Battle Revolution? And um…..You should make a new Almighty Random Poll By the way. We all know HG/SS are almost upon zeh english.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #444
Are you ever going to do a page an Battle Revolution?
Doubt it; I don't actually have ready access to the game, since I don't have a Wii, and I'm not interested enough to go out of my way to play it just for the sake of having a section about it.

Yeah, I should make a new poll. I'll try to think of something when I get home.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #445
Oh, and that "Trying not to be a stalker thing" was just not asking a crazy question like Scyther. (Sorry to bring it up) I highly doubt saying, "Mom, dad, I've been going on the internet behind your backs even when you told me not too, and there is this person who I met online who claims to be a nineteen year-old girl who still has the possibility of being a forty-two year old male rapist, and I figured out her adress. Can I go see her now?" would work. The only way I could meet you was to…erm…position..myself somewhere where I might see you.

…I though everyone had a Wii.

Um……Poll on the 5th generation?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #446
What do you think about Zorua and Zoroark (or what ever they're called)?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #447
Um……Poll on the 5th generation?
Not very original, but eh.

What do you think about Zorua and Zoroark (or what ever they're called)?
Zorua disturbs me; Zoroark is pretty cool, though I'm looking forward to seeing what its powers are like. And the movie.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #448
Mostly I'm just posting here to have you get to 1000 posts. And because I learned markup. I am easily amused. So, without further ado…

Have you ever had hákarl?

Do you mind the number of people asking for lists of Icelandic swearwords?

…And now my curiosity has gotten the better of me. How do you pronounce "Helvítis"?

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Butterfree

Post #449
Have you ever had hákarl?
It's been offered to me, but I'm not the sort of person who eats repulsive things just to say I did.

Do you mind the number of people asking for lists of Icelandic swearwords?
It's sort of silly, but eh. :/

…And now my curiosity has gotten the better of me. How do you pronounce "Helvítis"?
Roughly "HELL-vee-dis".

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #450
This isn't really a question, but happy birthday.

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Butterfree

Post #451
Thanks. :3

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #452
"Happy Birthday to you!
You live in a pokezoo!
You look like a Monkey!
Aaand, you smell like one too!"
(*faints*)

Well, happy birthday, Madagascar song pokemon style!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #453
?????

Plagairist. *Sings annoying happy happy birthday songs with some employees from randomly chosen restraunts* And it should be "You look like a MANKEY!" <– Real pokemon style.

SSB and Pure Umbreon: I beat you at saying happy birthday. MAIN FORUMS DUH! Then everyone started talking about alcohol…

Um, I noticed this since I'm gonna EV an Absol; Absol and Letaligon are like… Siblings? Was Letaligon created after or before Absol, and was Absol an inspiration?

Other than Dragon, Fire and Bug-Types, are there any other types you love more than the rest?

Butterfree

Post #454
Absol slightly inspired Letaligon's feet, and the shiny Letaligon's colors are similar to Absol's. Other than that, though, I really don't think they look anything alike. Some bizarre RPG that stole them actually made Letaligon an evolution of Absol, and I just don't get it.

I don't particularly like Dragon or Bug-types; you'll notice whenever I talk about my liking for bugs and dragons, they're noncapitalized. My favorite Pokémon types are Electric, Ice and Dark.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #455
WHAT? Someone…STOLE LETALIGON? Well, Absol is a bit bulkier on the front then Letaligon, but I just meant the feet and how they each have blades on their head. Gotta agree with Dark-types though.

What shinies do you have? And do you battle competitively?

Butterfree

Post #456
They're completely, utterly different blades on their heads, though, both in concept and execution. :/

My shinies are Neil the Rattata and Shining the Gengar on FireRed and Sheen the Noctowl on Diamond. I don't battle competitively, no; I went on NetBattle a few times back in the day, but was never more than just that silly little noob everyone beat.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #457
Ha, same position I'm in when I battle. But I DID own two people on Random Wi-fi battle, knocked the first one's team out twice without losing a Pokemon, the other wussed out! XD I guess you can't give me any tips then. (I was hoping you could, I'm supposed to battle this guy called PIMPNITE, and he is literally on of the best trainers I've ever seen. Everytime I watch him battle, he dominates.)

What is your favorite country that you've been to?

If I met you, would your english be as good as any American/Brit? And do you flick your tongue a lot in Icelandic? I heard you do a lot in Icelandic.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #458
Are you sad for Doctor David Tennant?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #459
Nope, sorry, can't give you any tips.

What is your favorite country that you've been to?
Didn't I answer this sometime? Probably Australia.

If I met you, would your english be as good as any American/Brit?
No. The bad thing about learning a language like English through reading/writing is you never have the faintest idea how half of the words you know are pronounced. Mostly I tend to make the mistake of assuming they're pronounced similar to some related words, like they would be in a sensible language. Also my accent sounds like a bad attempt at some sort of a midwestern US something, which it pretty much is.

And do you flick your tongue a lot in Icelandic?
…what? I mean, what constitutes "tongue-flicking" in your mind? All language involves flicking your tongue here and there in your mouth. Are you thinking of something specific?

Are you sad for Doctor David Tennant?
I've never watched a single episode of Doctor Who, so um, no, I can't really say I am. But from what I know about him, I probably will be once I do see it, so.

COMMENTARY DONE

SilverLatios47

Post #460
Do you think that when you finish the IALCOTN that you will just ditch the ILCOE(sorry if abbreviated wrong) and do another full revision? Or do you plan on finishing the ILCOE?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pages: First page ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends