Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last page

Sands Buisle

Post #81
Thunderyu: The Fiery One and The Icy One are dead, what now (yeah, I want to see if it meens something to it)?

Mark: Did you formaly release Mew? Because if you didn't it'll be much easier to 'collect' it.

(All of Mark's Pokemon): What would you choose to do if Mark Decided to quit Pokemon training?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #82
Please don't ask a large number of characters like all of Mark's Pokémon the same question. Pick three or four at the most.

Also stop bothering to try to ask Thunderyu, Volcaryu and Polaryu questions; they will always act like you didn't say anything and go off into their murderous rants about one another.

Mark: Well, no, I don't think so… though it won't help us find Mew.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #83
Charizard: What would you choose to do if Mark decided to quit Pokemon training?

Scyther(Mark's one): What would you choose to do if Mark decided to quit Pokemon training?

Jolteon:: What would you choose to do if Mark decided to quit Pokemon training?

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #84
Charizard: Well, I suppose I'd stick around to some degree. I've never been wild, so I have nothing to return to, and Mark's a good friend. Though I'd like to hunt. It's a good feeling.

Scyther: I… don't know. I could never go back to the swarm. Maybe I would find Rob again…

Jolteon: I think I would stay with him if I could. My family is probably dead, and I never really learned to live in the wild.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #85
Garydos: What would you choose to do if Mark decided to quit Pokemon training?

Sandslash: What would you choose to do if Mark decided to quit Pokemon training?

Dragonite: What would you choose to do if Mark decided to quit Pokemon training?

Rob: Where are you? And what are you doing?

Butterfree

Post #86
Gyarados: Mmmm. Now that Suicune is gone, I want to make a life for myself. I swore I would serve Mark, but I would rather go away somewhere, maybe the sea.

Sandslash: I suppose I would return to my friends and family in the wild, though I'd like to see Mark again. Maybe he could visit.

Dragonite: Oh, I don't know. Staying would be boring if he won't be traveling. I'd like to see the world.

Rob: That's none of your business.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #87
Ash: How did you get the pokemon you used against Mark?

May: How did you get your Raichu, Skarmory and Butterfree?

Alan: How did you get all of your pokemon?

darthjarjar

Post #88
ash: do you plan on going to help mark and them catch some legendarys after things quiet down a bit for you and you have time?

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Butterfree

Post #89
Ash to SandStormBuisle: During later journeying.

May: Uh, I caught them? I found Pikachu at the Lake of Purity, Skarmory in the cliffs near Alumine, and Caterpie over in Johto just before I left for Ouen.

Alan: Pamela was a pet originally. Charlie was my proper starter, from my dad. Mist was abandoned in that box as an Eevee. Diamond I got after my failed journey in Ouen. Racko I got when I went journeying in Hoenn, Vicky too at some point during my journey there.

Ash to darthjarjar: Maybe, if they need me and I find a good opportunity to slip out without publicity.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #90
Alan: Mist said she was in a box with her siblings, how come you only took her? Oh, and how did you evolve your pokemon?

May: How's Torchic doing?

Butterfree

Post #91
Alan: We took all of them, but only kept her. The rest we took to a nearby adoption center.

May: Great. A Blaziken now.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #92
Alan: You didn't answer my question 'how did you evolve all of your pokemon?' And besides, Mist said she doesn't know what happened to her siblings.

Tyranatar: Can you actually talk? If not, then could May answer for you please?

Butterfree

Post #93
Alan: How did I evolve them? They just… evolved. o-O That's a weird question. And Mist doesn't know what happened to her siblings after we gave them up to that adoption center.

Tyranitar: …

May: I figure he can talk, but just doesn't like talking.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #94
May: Which pokemon are you planing on using in the preliminaries?

Taylor: What are your pokemon?

Rick: What pokemon did you replace Mew with?

Butterfree

Post #95
May: Well, that depends on what my opponents will be using and what the themes of the arenas will be.

Taylor: My team's Raitwo, Mewtwo^2, Feraltwo, Shiftwo and Sciztwo.

Rick: One of the Mew clones. Never should have used the real one.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #96
May: What moves does Mutark know?

Scyther

Post #97
Ash: Is Alan an adopted child?

Mark: Why are you so…mellow?

Scyther:What's your faverite color?

Butterfree

Post #98
May: Not very interesting ones. She has Crunch, Slash, Night Slash, Glare and so on. Mutark's niche is to become powerful enough to beat the opponent without having the best of moves.

Ash: Oh, no.

Mark: Huh?

Scyther: …favorite color? Why have a preference about colors? They're just convenient ways to distinguish objects.

COMMENTARY DONE

Chrom

Post #99
Ash: What was your father like?

Flygon: What does flying feel like?

May the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Butterfree

Post #100
Ash: I don't remember him very well from when I was a kid - I was pretty small then, after all. I really looked up to him, though.

Flygon: It's nice. It's a kind of freedom you don't feel when you're a Trapinch, you know? Suddenly you can move in three dimensions instead of two. It's an entirely different way of thinking.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends