Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #541
Razor: I would have enjoyed it, I suppose - that's why I did it. I wasn't thinking straight.

Nightmare: He was still a Scyther; he still had his speed and scythes. Losing to him as a Scizor meant nothing.

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #542
Mark- Have you ever wished for a sibling?

May- Were your parents over-protective?

Charlie- If you could be any other Pokémon, who would you be and why?

Butterfree

Post #543
Mark: Not really. Alex had a little sister and I heard plenty about how annoying she was, so…

May: No. I can do what I damn well please.

Charlie: Um… I think I've had enough of being another Pokémon, to be honest. I like staying a Charmander.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #544
Chaletwo: Is it possible that the Destroyer is just a normal pokemon? A Magikarp, for instance?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #545
Chaletwo: That doesn't make any sense to me, but we don't really know a thing about the Destroyer, so technically it could be, yes. If it is, that's probably a good thing, since then we're unlikely to encounter it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #546
Alex had a little sister and I heard plenty about how annoying she was, so…
Do you mean Alan? Or am I missing something important?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Steele

Post #547
^ Mark's friend Alex, who left a year before Mark.

Molzapart: If you had full power right now, would pull some tricks? Like, giving everyone the memory of an average person walking by when it was really you or something?

Scytherian Poetry: That's funny, I named a Magikarp 'KILLERFISHY' 'bout a week ago.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #548
Molzapart: Memory modification takes effort; it can't be thrown around casually.

COMMENTARY DONE

SilverLatios47

Post #549
Chaletwo: Does it bother you that you're fictional, assuming you know what I mean by that? To you, are we humans talking to you and attacking you wih questions in the 'animal world' fictional?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #550
Chaletwo: Feels perfectly real to me. It doesn't make any difference whether I'm fictional as far as some people in another world are concerned. It doesn't stop me from dying in the War if it happens.

COMMENTARY DONE

vli

Post #551
Mark:Which moves does Charzard know?

Butterfree

Post #552
Mark: Um, a bunch. All the normal stuff Charizard know like Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Heat Wave, Wing Attack and so on, uh, then he's got Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Solarbeam, um, and Earthquake. I think that's… more or less it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #553
Mrs Grodski: How do you feel about Mark participating in the League? And dont you think its weird that Mark just suddenly disappeared? Or do they have an 'AWESOME JOURNEY TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!' pass?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #554
Mrs. Grodski: What on earth are you talking about? Mark Greenlet? I suppose he's still out on his misguided Pokémon journey; I haven't exactly been watching the League, but he certainly did not disappear or save anything, and personally I doubt he could have gotten anywhere in the tournament, provided he got there in the first place.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #555
and personally I doubt he could have gotten anywhere in the tournament, provided he got there in the first place.

Why's that? I mean sure, he didn't know all that much about critical hits and the like, but I mean, look at Ash Ketchum. He didn't know about type matchups half the time.

And just out of curosity, were you ever a Pokemon trainer?

Butterfree

Post #556
Mrs. Grodski: Ash Ketchum never got very far in tournaments as a kid, either. All he had going for him was that he didn't give up and kept at it for so many years he had to end up getting decent. And even then he never became one of the best.

And yes, I was a trainer. Did quite well for myself, too, before I quit. Don't get arrogant with me.

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #557
Ash- How old were you when Alan was born?

Mitch- Would you consider yourself 'Emo'?

Butterfree

Post #558
Ash: I was twenty-two.

Mitch: …No, I would not.

COMMENTARY DONE

darthjarjar

Post #559
Mrs Grodski: what was your team? (if we are allowed to ask that)

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Mastavida

Post #560
Ash - Do you have any plans/possibilities of joining Mark and May in the near future?

Pages: First page ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends