Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #301
Mitch: No, there have been no Scorplack stings since I last talked to Mark. Most of them are wise and stay to the mountain paths. *smile*

I have given out several badges in the meantime, however.

COMMENTARY DONE

ivymeleon

Post #302
May: How did Tyranitar react when Hellfirehoundoom hugged him without another thought?
Letalligon: Why do you want to kill your father?
Mark: Will you still be friends with May, now that she beat you?

Steele

Post #303
Well blazheorio889 (Can I call you blaze?) lucky for us May would not consider the idea to sue us. She would kill us in our sleep!
Now….The questions.
Razor,Stormblade or any other Scyther who feels like answering a question: What is the punishment for mating with an adolcent?
Mark: What is your favorite band
May: Same as above
Alan: Same as above

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #304
ivymeleon, the question you asked Letalgion has been answered several times already, along with several overs.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #305
May to ivymeleon: Just the usual, flinching away a bit. Seriously, though, leave him alone. Hasn't he made it clear he doesn't want you touching him or hugging him or crawling all over him or whatever the hell you're doing?

Letaligon to ivymeleon: He thought I was worthless because I wasn't shiny. I will show him I'm better than him.

Mark to ivymeleon: Huh? I mean, she's beaten me before, and I'm not exactly a sore loser or anything. o_O

Razor to steele: The Scyther swarm doesn't have punishment. If you disgrace yourself, it's you who has to repent for it with suicide of guilt.

Mark to steele: Um, do you actually know any Pokémon-world bands? o_o

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #306
Well,no. Any real world bands?
I'll send you some CD's.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #307
Mark: "Real world"? o_O

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #308
Oh… did I say that? No… I said um……. steele's world! Here's your CD's! Hope you like metal!
*Hands mark a crap-load of CD's*

blazheirio889

Post #309
steele, I'd prefer to be called Blazhy if you must shorten my name (I know, it's a chore to type).

Mitch: Something I've been wondering for a while: has your Scorplack stung you after you'd caught it?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #310
Mitch: No, he has never stung me after being caught. We're quite good friends now.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #311
Mark: Since your out saving the world and stuff, I decided to make you your own brand of cereal………..Hero O's! *Hands over bowl of cereal* So…..What do you think?
May: Same as above
Alan: Same as above

piplup165

Post #312
Seeing as we're all asking freaky questions…

Sparky and Mitch:

Why is the sky blue?

This should be fun.

Look behind you!

Butterfree

Post #313
Mark: *blank look*

May: What did you put in those exactly?

Alan: Um, thanks?

Sparky: Otherwise all those Swablu would really stick out. ;)

Mitch: Because of the properties of electromagnetic waves of different wavelengths.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #314
Mark: *Stares back blankly*
May: It's a secret recipe!
Alan: Your welcome!

blazheirio889

Post #315
Sparky's answer to piplup's question really cracked me up. *imagines Swablue in an orange sky*

Sparky and Mitch: Do you guys have any hobbies? Playing an instrument, drawing, gaming…? (It'd be interesting if Mitch was a gamer)

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

InnerDemon

Post #316
Mitch : What's the most disturbing thing you've ever seen. Visionwise or not.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Butterfree

Post #317
Sparky: I enjoy surfing the Internet, watching sci-fi, reading webcomics and playing video games, though the last one is most fun with Nurse Joy.

Mitch to blazheirio889: I like to read, largely nonfiction but also fiction of various flavors. I'm interested in biology, so a lot of my books are on that. And, of course, in my professional interests, a lot about poisons, venom and antidotes.

Mitch to InnerDemon: Once I was asked to help identify a venom. The victim's skin had begun to melt before we could figure it out; I was very shaken by it. Sadly, by that point it was too late.

COMMENTARY DONE

InnerDemon

Post #318
God. That's freaky.
Razor : What was going through your mind when Mark said he was done training after his Quest for the Legends? :O

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Butterfree

Post #319
Scyther: I don't really know. I think I never thought that far, but of course I can't cling to him for the rest of my life. Some part of me still didn't realize until then that it must come to an end someday.

COMMENTARY DONE

InnerDemon

Post #320
Gee. That just made me sigh. Anyways. I know I'm being annoying >:].
Sparky : Why are you always so happy-go-lucky?
Flora : Flame at anyone else for no absolute reason any time lately?

Pages: First page ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends