Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Last page

Sands Buisle

Post #621
Thanks

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Sands Buisle

Post #622
Here's one: Do you think people would stop asking you if Chalenor and other dead characters will apear/reapear?

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #623
…huh? They haven't been asking that much, to my knowledge. o_O And if they did, how would I know if they'll stop?

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #624
To your knowlege indeed. We actually have a forum topic hidden from you titled 'Ways to piss Butterfree off'. Long signatures is popular. BTW, they make my PSP cry.

Is it difficult, trying to write a nice fic, but to be thwarted by hordes of immature kids on your forum?
Oh, and is Monarking going to make another appearance? I thought it was pretty cool…

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #625
To your knowlege indeed. We actually have a forum topic hidden from you titled 'Ways to piss Butterfree off'. Long signatures is popular.
…uh, no, you don't? o_O This is probably a joke of some sort, but if it is, I don't get it.

Is it difficult, trying to write a nice fic, but to be thwarted by hordes of immature kids on your forum?
Not really "difficult". Occasionally irritating.

Oh, and is Monarking going to make another appearance? I thought it was pretty cool…
No.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pure Umbreon

Post #626
Will Monarking be in the IALCOTN, or will he be replaced by something else(Dragonite, for instance)?

Click if you have the time.

Butterfree

Post #627
Why would something have to replace it? There was absolutely no need for having that scene there in the first place. The only reason I put it there was to put Monarking in.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #628
What do you think of the 7 known 5th generation pokemon so far?

Butterfree

Post #629
Zorua is a little disturbing, Zoroark is cool, Tsutaaja is nice, Pokabu is adorable, Mijumaru looks odd and snowman-like and I don't like it, Reshiram is pretty graceful-looking and I like it, Zekrom looks cool but very reminiscent of Palkia. Actually they both kind of look like Palkia.

COMMENTARY DONE

ShinyRedGlaceon

Post #630
I am ShinyRedEon=D but i can't log into my account, if you can can you delete my signiture and replace it with: I am ShinyRedGlaceon. (the serribi.net copy and pasters are there because i wanted to put them somewhere for when i made my account where my nosy little brother wouldn't find them.)

Also could you delete my thread in the fan fiction called Time*cc Please*.

Joseph

Post #631
I think the Spambots have made it into the Comments system. @.@ What happens now?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #632
I get off my lazy butt and use the random-Pokémon spam verification instead of the cheap "Type 'Chalenor' into this box" that I've been using so far purely because it seemed to be adequate? With spambots getting smarter, I always expected them to figure it out eventually. It's an easy fix; the comment system is pretty much the same thing as the guestbook on the main site with minor modification, and the guestbook already has random-Pokémon verification.

EDIT: Wait, whut. Was there no spam verification on the chapter commenting to begin with? Silly me. No wonder they got in.

EDIT2: …wait, I think I accidentally deleted a non-spambot comment or two. Damn it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #633
Oh, right. I thought there was random-verification. Brain failure on my part.

EDIT: I just noticed that there's a problen with the Ouen Map: the 'active' (or selected) route, town, or whatever is higher up on the z-axis then the title, and since I'm rubbish at explaining stuff I took a screenshot.

Note that Route 315 is the one I clicked on, the 'active' one, and Route 313 is the one I hovered over. I use Firefox, if that's important.

Karpi2

Post #634
Butterfree, when we find out who the destroyer is, will it make sense or will it just be something way out there tht nobody could guess?

Joseph

Post #635
I think she'll try to make it make sense, like she tries to do with everything else in the story, yes?

Butterfree

Post #636
It will make sense and not be out of nowhere.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #637
So is it a one-way trapdoor-function twist? 8D

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #638
Hopefully!

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #639
I'm in a "let's annoy Butterfree right now! :D" mood, so hyah it is…

What do you normally order at a resturant serving Asian food? Corn Flakes?

Italian? Corn Flakes?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #640
Asian, generally some sort of chicken. I'm not that fond of Asian.

Italian, pizza or some tasty-sounding pasta.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends