Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... Last page

Scyther

Post #601
Flygon: Do tell Mark if she does anything to you guys out of anger. He'll do something about it, or if he doesn't, he'll call Alan about it.

Pure Umbreon

Post #602
Ash: assuming you saw the finale, what did you think of the championship?

Alan: same question.

Click if you have the time.

Butterfree

Post #603
Ash: It was ugly. Pokémon battling shouldn't be that way.

Alan: May should've won. She and her Pokémon battled better the whole time. I can't say I was too surprised when Taylor pulled an ace out of his sleeve, but in my mind, it doesn't really matter who technically won the battle. May was clearly the better trainer, and I'm proud of her.

COMMENTARY DONE

Butterfree

Post #604
Mrs. Grodski: I haven't been watching it. The regional Leagues are only children trying to be the first to knock out one another's Pokémon. The only battles that are worth watching and studying are those in the Old-Timers' League.

Chaletwo: They'll do whatever they want. It's not as if I would continue to need them running errands for me.

I didn't pay much attention to the battle. It's insignificant in the long run who wins; I liked the idea of them going to the League because it means plenty of training, but who is the Champion doesn't change anything. Looking at Mewtwo^2 makes me wince, but otherwise I don't personally have much of a problem with that Taylor.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #605
Chaletwo: Oh, no, sorry, what I was wondering is if you could set them free or if you'd have to erase their memories.

Don't you thinking catching the clones will be a bit problomatic? How do you plan to go about doing it?

Butterfree

Post #606
Chaletwo: I don't see any need to erase their memories. I'd trust them to keep quiet about it after all this.

The clones can't be caught. They're a worrying factor in the equation, yes, but we'll just have to hope that at the moment of truth they'll be in their Pokéballs. There aren't a lot of Gym battles going on except in the summer, so the chance they won't be is at least reasonably small.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #607
Chaletwo: So what exactly do you do inside Mark's head when you're not particularly paying attention to whatever he's doing?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #608
Chaletwo: Think, mostly.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #609
Chaletwo: About what?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #610
Chaletwo: There's a lot to think about when you've lived for a thousand years. Stuff in the past, stuff in the more distant past, what to do in the near future. Recently I've thought a lot about things Mew said shortly after the last War.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #611
Mew: Was there an atempt at stopping the previous war of legends?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #612
Mew: That was long ago. I prefer not to remember it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #613
Mew: What did you do all day?

Butterfree

Post #614
Mew: Nothing of significance to you.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #615
Sparky: A while ago you mentioned that you love playing video games with Nurse Joy. What kind of games do you even play? (If Nurse Joy plays MW I'll laugh so hard)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #616
Sparky: Oh, all kinds. My favorites tend towards adventure games and she's a more RPG and strategy-ish type, but we'll play pretty much anything that looks entertaining. And when we're together, it likes to end up being silly fighting games.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #617
ElectricJoy Shipping

Sparky: Have you happened to watch the tornament? What'dya think?

Butterfree

Post #618
Sparky: I've been following it with Joy. It would have been nice to see May win, but I can't say it surprised me. I battled Taylor myself, after all, and though the League seems to have ignored my call about him, it was obvious his Pokémon had power that just couldn't be matched fair and square.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #619
Sparky: SOUL CALIBER IS A GREAT SILLY FIGHTING GAME TRY IT SOMETIME. What your favorite legendary Pokémon?

Stormy Town Nurse Joy: See above.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #620
Sparky: That would have to be Raikou. It's so… Raikouy. :3

Nurse Joy: I'd say Giratina. I have a thing for shapeshifters.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends