Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last page

Steele

Post #441
Leah: So what is your entire team? (Unless it has to wait for later in the fic)

Mutark: Mew? *Holds out cup of blood*

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #442
Scyther to Kitsune: I can't really hug anyone, sorry.

May to Kitsune: *rolls eyes*

May to Eloi: That's stupid. You can't just group people into predefined personality types like that. I'm me, not some "trope".

Mark to Eloi: Um, I guess she can be kind of like a Tsundere without the "dere" part? Sometimes she's a Jerkass, but other times she's all right, depending on her general mood at the moment. She's been getting better that way recently, too.

Leah to steele: Right now, my team consists of Tiberius the Venusaur, Webster the Ariados, Felix the Alakazam, Willow the Arcanine, Manos the Tentacruel and Sheena the Weavile.

Mutark: *sniffs suspiciously*

COMMENTARY DONE

Eloi

Post #443
To May: True, seeing how much of a lively personality you have. But alot of people can describe traits of themselves by tropes y'know.
To Mark: That's pretty much what I thought, with your choices. If you were a Gym Leader what kind of policies and/or theme would you have? If you had to pick one type for your gym what would it be? (I'm going to guess Fire) Thanks! ^_^

Butterfree

Post #444
Mark: Well, yeah, I guess I'd use Fire-types. I mean, a lot of my favorite Pokémon are Fire-types, and I just like the type. Don't really know about anything else… definitely not double battles, at least, since I don't really like those.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #445
May: If you were a gym leader, what type of pokemon would you use?
Alan: See above.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #446
May: Using only Pokémon of one type is kind of stupid; it means anybody can exploit your weaknesses and walk all over you. I'd go the way of Rick and find myself a non-type-based theme that passes the League's restrictions.

Alan: Um… I'm not sure. Maybe Water or Grass-types. Or then again, maybe Fire.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #447
Letaligon: If killing your father and watching your siblings is your idea of justice, you are no better than any other murderer. How can you live with yourself?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #448
Letaligon: You humans with your fancy ideas of "murder" and "justice". You are not me. You have no right to condemn me. There is nothing ignoble about a fair fight.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #449
Leah: So when Chaletwo told you why he killed you and about the mission and all, were you hoping to hunt a certain legendary? One you liked? If so, which legendary would you have wanted to hunt?

Razor: Yes, you can give a hug. The result wouldn't be pretty though…Try putting sheaths on your scythes?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #450
Leah: Nah, not really any one in particular.

Razor: We do not sheathe scythes.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #451
Lotsa questions :D
Mark: I'm thinking you aren't really the heroic type, but if you could start over and continue just being a regular Trainer, would you?
Scyther: Hmm… can Scyther give each other hugs, then? Even though you're not really the huggly type…
Ms. Grodski: Was Mark your least favorite student?
Mutark: *tosses Will's yarn* :D

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Scyther

Post #452
Ms. Grodski: I love you.

Butterfree

Post #453
Mark to Kitsune: Well, I don't think Pokémon training is really my thing. It was something I wanted to do because everybody did it, but now that I've actually tried it… I just don't really like battling or catching Pokémon or traveling much.

Scyther to Kitsune: We don't hug. Generally we're not very keen on physical contact outside of mating and dueling.

Mrs. Grodski to Kitsune: There were many students like him, but of course, most of them left on their doomed Pokémon journeys, while he just remained behind and got even more obnoxious. He wasn't the worst, no, but he was the only one left, which made him especially grating.

Mutark to Kitsune: *jumps after and bats at*

Mrs. Grodski to Scyther: Hmph. What are you playing at, boy?

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #454
Ms. Grodski: Oh. So you ARE the stereotypical evil teacher.

May I ask what was so 'grating' about him?. I mean, sure, he didn't pay attention, but that was his own choice, wasn't it?

Butterfree

Post #455
Mrs Grodski: He had that irritating attitude of being ignorant and proud of it. He didn't want to learn anything, thought he would get away with just sitting there drawing and then making snappy remarks when he was asked questions. And then when his parents refused to let him go on a journey, it didn't teach him, like it should have, that you need to take responsibility for your actions, make an effort in order to achieve what you want; no, he just got more moody and entitled, as if he ought to be able to get whatever he wanted without doing a thing to deserve it. And of course, eventually his parents gave in and let him out on a journey anyway, which I suppose he learned nothing at all from.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #456
(My goodness, I love arguing with imaginary adults.)

But once again, not paying attention is his choice, correct? I mean, sure, we've all dealt with ignorant people, but we don't get all into their business, do they?

And his parents didn't just /let him go/, did they? He passed his exams, so you can't say he didn't learn /anything/.

And really, why did you become a teacher when you can't stand a couple of ignorant kids?

Butterfree

Post #457
Mrs. Grodski: I do not give a damn whether he chooses to pay attention or not. It is that entitled attitude that goes with it, that he thinks can pay no attention, refuse to learn and still get everything he wants. I am a teacher because I want to prepare children for the world, and it frustrates me like it would frustrate anyone that my efforts are constantly hindered by the ignorance of others. And what are you talking about? He did not pass his exams. He just waltzed out of town like the spoiled brat he is before they even began and had his parents call in for him.

(You're confusing it with the IALCOTN again; the test stuff is only from there.)

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #458
To michael willows:Why do you insist it wasnt a scyther in the forest you saw his eyes the same eyes you saw in the leauge

Butterfree

Post #459
Michael Willows: No, I didn't see its eyes, and that's because there was no Scyther. The paramedics said they'd seen the Sneasel themselves. I'm not going to discuss this, okay?

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #460
Monarking: Do you ever get tired of getting no thanks for saving people?
And I've wondered for a while… if Volcaryu is 'The Firey One' and Polaryu is 'The Icy One', what does that make Thunderyu? (so basically, I want to hear Volcaryu's or Polaryu's murderous rants about Thunderyu. :P)

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Pages: First page ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends