Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last page

Steele

Post #281
What is your favotite swear word.
So Random. So Bored.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #282
In which language? :P In English, I don't really like a lot of swear words, but if anything probably "Goddamn".

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #283
Heh. Good choice. That's my one of my most commonly used ones. Heh.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Scyther

Post #284
Who runs the best Pokemon website in your family?

(Working on the whole modesty thing).

Butterfree

Post #285
You don't need to "work on" modesty. Modesty is a good thing. I despise people who openly think their own work is great, regardless of how great it actually may or may not be. All creative artists should be critical of themselves.

As it happens I run the only Pokémon website in my family, and thus I run the best one. I also run the worst one. I don't think you're getting anywhere here.

COMMENTARY DONE

darthjarjar

Post #286
Idk if anyone asked this already but… whatever happened to teamrocket (as in jessie, james, and meowth) in the fic?

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Butterfree

Post #287
I like to think they retired from the organization and did something fun with their lives.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #288
:P

If I were to look on your bedroom wall, what would I find?

Butterfree

Post #289
Which wall? :P

There is nothing on any of the walls except a couple of posters and a raised relief world map above the computer.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #290
Do you have a regular last name, like Smith or a (Don't know what it's called) last name like Seansson Seansdaughter? A friend in Iceland has a… whatever type of last name. Oh and I don't want your last name, just the type. You probably know that already.

Butterfree

Post #291
Icelandic names are patronymic by default, with just a couple of families who had some pretentious forefathers deciding to adopt a family name. Although my name is actually matronymic (Önnudóttir, using my mother's name, rather than Vilhjálmsdóttir), which is unusual but not unheard of.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #292
0_0 Wow. I barely got any of that. Do any of your family or anyone else you know (Excluding the guy that gave you his Pikachu wallet) Visit your site.
Also typo mentioned in the FAQ (Ebil) Did you steal that from AdventureQuest?

Butterfree

Post #293
Patronymic means your last name is the first name of your father (in the possessive) plus "son" or "daughter". Matronymic is the same, except with your mother's first name.

It amused me, incidentally, that the question asked specifically if I had a 'regular' last name, since I have an early memory of asking my parents why the heck Bart Simpson's last name is "Simpson" even though his father's name is "Homer", not "Simp". When they tried to explain it I found it very odd indeed. :P

My parents sometimes visit my site on a random impulse, more just to see what I've been doing than anything else, since they don't play Pokémon or anything. My mom has been reading The Quest for the Legends, so she goes here.

I've never played AdventureQuest. I picked up "ebil" from common usage as a sarcastic misspelling, which theoretically could have come from AdventureQuest for all I know, but I didn't take it directly from there.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #294
Well, AdventureQuest does make T-Shirts with "100% Ebil" written on them, along with the Ebil guy. (Ebil…Blue..Rat..Type-Thing…")
What is your favorite band? I don't care what country it's from.

Butterfree

Post #295
Pink Floyd. :P Nothing obscure and Icelandic.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #296
Eh, Metallica is better.

opaltiger

Post #297
Eh, Metallica is better

Hi, I'm here from the Department of Quality Control, and I'm afraid that your license has been revoked. Have a nice day!

Steele

Post #298
Dammit. I just got my license back too.

Sands Buisle

Post #299
Zorbak (the Ebil guy), Twilly, Twigg and all the other "Rat-Like things" are called 'Moglins', on Halloween, they turn into Moglinsters!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #300
Happy Mogloween! I didn't want to put what I thought (I thought it was Zorak) but I just started playing it again last week (After a two year long absence), so I forgot his name. Dragonfable is good too.

Pages: First page ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends