Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last page

Steele

Post #401
May: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T DO THAT!? Is this better? *Dumps ice water on May*

Nightmare: If you, though impossible, turned back into a Scyther, what is the first thing you would do?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #402
Nightmare: I don't know. Depends on how it would happen.

May is feeling too grumpy to respond to this, but as I said, you can't really dump water or whatever on the characters.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #403
Mitch: Having died already, can you die again? Or are you immortal?
Mutark: Outside of battle, does your mind regress to an infantile stage or is it a conscious deception? Also, what does your blood taste like?
Mewtwo^2 (Or Taylor if Mewtwo^2 is too brainwashed): Have you ever been up against a Dark-Type? If so, what did you do?
Mew: Are you aware that you are fictional? (This is, by the way, different from whether it knows it is in a book.)
Mitch's Scorplack, or indeed any Scorplack: With no eyes, how do you sense your opponents?
Sorry if that's too many questions, by the way.

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #404
Mitch: *smiles* I wouldn't know. I haven't tried.

Mutark: Mewwww? *looks cutely at you*

Taylor: Mewtwo^2 is too powerful to let Dark-types get in its way.

Mew: …fictional?

Scorplack: We sense heat.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #405
WHOO! I got May WAY to angry!

Mark: If I said I could give you any non-legendary Pokémon right now, which Pokémon would you ask for?

Sandslash: What did you do as a pastime in the wild?

Razor: Do you like your Scyther nickname? Or would you rather have a different one? If so, what would it be?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

MaxMaxHolly

Post #406
Toi alan:Do you think you will ever be as .goioid a trainer as your father

Butterfree

Post #407
Mark to steele: Vulpix, I guess.

Sandslash to steele: We used to have digging competitions and the like.

Scyther to steele: I like it just fine, aside from the bad memories associated with it. We don't usually have much of a preference in nicknames beyond not wanting them to be insulting.

Alan to maxmaxholly: I think I'm a pretty good trainer already, thanks, and I'm not interested in chasing after my dad's achievements.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #408
Alan: Really? It's always seemed to me that you have a bit of a heroic complex.

Butterfree

Post #409
Alan: Well, if I'm going to be some sort of a hero, I'm going to be one on my own terms, not just because of my dad. I'm sick and tired of everybody attributing everything I'm proud of to who my father is.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #410
Alan: Well /someones/ a little angsty.

( Do you mind if I pick on Alan a little bit, if I don't go overboard and dump boiling coder on him? It'll just be a bit; I promise.)

blazheirio889

Post #411
Mitch: How did you find your sudden appearance change after you were stung? I mean, normal people don't usually have silver hair (then again normal people don't have blue hair either, but let's ignore that).

Sparky: Why did you dye your hair blue - I assume it's dyed? Wouldn't blonde or something be more fitting for the leader of an Electric gym?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #412
Alan: I'm not angsty! I just don't like it when people expect me to be a duplicate of Dad, that's all.

Mitch: It was odd, but not so much more odd than everything else that had also happened to me, so I didn't think that much of it.

Sparky: But it's an electric blue!

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #413
To may: do you coinsider yourself a good trainer (as in nonabusive) compared to mark and alan

Butterfree

Post #414
May: What are you people always on about, calling me abusive? Do you see me beating my Pokémon? Sure, I expect them to battle well, and I don't sit around thinking about their feelings all day, and I guess I was a bit impatient with Lapras sometimes, but I am NOT abusive. And I'm better at battling than them.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #415
To May: No, your an abusive, self-centered idiot. Oh my god, why did I just say that…*Picks up pepper spray* STAY BACK!

To Alan: Have you ever seen some shiny Pokémon? What species?

Jolteon: If you could change color, what color would you be most of the time? (No one was paying attention to awesome little Jolteon)

Butterfree

Post #416
May: *glare*

Alan: Well, I've seen Dad's Noctowl, naturally, and Christopher's Scizor when I was journeying in Ouen, and, um… I think I saw a shiny Swinub once?

Jolteon: I like my color the way it is.

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #417
I meant verbally abusive

Butterfree

Post #418
May: Well, sorry if I hurt their feelings, but it's not like I stand there shouting insults at them all day. If you have a breakdown because somebody gets annoyed at you once or twice, I mean, okay, sorry, but that's really not my fault.

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #419
To mark: if may and alan had not come with you On your quest what would you have done And do you think you would have made it this far

Butterfree

Post #420
Mark: Well, I definitely wouldn't have been able to catch any of the legendaries we've caught so far on my own. Maybe Chaletwo would've given up on me.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends