Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #381
May: What? You can't just set up a situation like that. I'm not going to choose to make somebody die. I mean, if it had to happen, I'd rather it be Mark, but I'd first try to save them both.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #382
May: Ooh, someone's angry. I'll shut up now, if you please, but I don't promise I won't try to tick you off again.

Lapras: How's life lately?

Butterfree

Post #383
Lapras: I have been all right since I left.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #384
What? You can't just set up a situation like that.

Of course he can!
*Motions to screaming Mark who is tied to a pole hanging above A GIANT POT OF BOILING MAGMA OH MY GOD!*

..Or…
*Motions to Spirit, who is in a guilotinne*

May: REALLY. Who? *Evil Smile*

Mark: How does it feel above A GIANT POT OF BOILING MAGMA OH MY GOD!

Spirit: Still think I can't harm you? You have a device on that prevents you from using your transparent forms.

Razor: What is your opinion on the current state of all the other characters right now?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

bsh41194

Post #385
Response to steele's current scenario:
A large group of Haunter and Misdreavus fly into the room, destroy the device on Spirit, allowing her to enter her strong spirit form and escape, and unties Mark while having a Haunter under him, ready to catch him, then shove him out of the window where another Haunter catches him. May is taken out of the area in a similar fashion, and they are all brought to safety.

Yes, this is a long run-on scentence

Steele

Post #386
I used Ghost repelant, thank you very much. Besides, they are fully transparent. Mark would fly right through them into the POT OF BOILING MAGMA OH MY GOD!

…And my 'device' is a titanium-steele alloy. It can't be taken off, unless my powers tell it to. Yes, I now I put 'steele', it is a metal that I invented. And I used 100% Effective all type, all Pokémon repelant. Don't bother bustin' em' out. >:)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #387
steele, you and bsh41194 are putting in riddiculus scenarios, this is "ask the Characters", not "The most pointless thread in the universe", got it?

EDIT: My bad.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #388
No' this is not 'Ask the Author', it's 'Ask the Characters'. Wierd scenarios are 100% legal. And besides, this was DGF/Scyther's idea. At least the 'Choose Your Poison' elements in it are.

bsh41194

Post #389
To steele: Ok, I guess I am out of luck.

To SandStormBuisle: I'm sorry you're upset about this, but I only thought I had a good response to his idea. I saw no reason to not say anything.

Scyther

Post #390
Oh my god, please don't bring me into this…

My question was pretty much 'which one, if it came to it' which is probably preferable to 'which one in a ridiculous scenario'. However, SandStormbuisel, this is Butterfree's forum, and assuming she didn't ask you to be her little mini-mod, let her deal with it.

(God, I'm such a hypocrite.)

Sands Buisle

Post #391
Oh, shut up Scyther! And I must say that the fact you changed your name would be very confusing to a new member, they wouldn't understand who DGF is. And my name has a capital B.

Letalgion: After you've killed all the shiny Letalgions with you can find and cause major mayhem among your kind, what will you do?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #392
Wierd scenarios are 100% legal.
No, they are not. You are not gods over the void between chapters; I am. Thus, no weird situations with rules made up as you go along. They are not going to answer; they're just going to stare at you like the psychopath you will naturally appear to be if you try to proclaim yourself God and announce you are going to make Mark hang over a boiling pot of magma.

This falls under the same category as the rule noted in the first post about how you can't tell the characters important information they don't know in the story; the moment you give them important information, or put them through traumatic experiences, or physically harm them, they will begin deviating from their in-story selves. Odds are actually, if you put them in that situation, they would all be too scared out of their wits to actually do anything sensible, owing to the fact that they're twelve-year-old kids and all, and while me being me I'd probably find that interesting to write about anyway, I would not do that here in this thread where everything is in script format, and since I like to keep something of a context between individual answers in this thread, I can't just give them all PTSD and make them continue to answer questions that way.

Aside from that, May already told you that if the situation were somehow set up so that a third option couldn't be taken, she'd (in theory) save Spirit rather than Mark, which should be your answer.

That said, it is also pretty pointless to minimod, since it's not as if I'll miss anything that goes on here.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #393
Aww…..I like being an idiot. Except people think EVERYTHING I do is idiotic. I'm just 90% idiotic…

Dragonite: Do you enjoy being Mark's Pokémon? Or would you rather be a wild Pokémon?

Letaligon: What would you do if Mark DIDN'T release you after the League!? KILL HIM!?!?

Mitch: Which is more important: Money or The color Maroon?

Scyther/DGF: You are not a hypicrit. Butterfree can take care of thing herself, I agree.

Scyther

Post #394
No, I'm reffering to something else.

May: Did you ever consider that Taylor may be more ignorant than mean?

Butterfree

Post #395
Dragonite to steele: I enjoy being with Mark. I like getting to see new places and fight new opponents.

Letaligon to steele: I'd make him.

Mitch to steele: Hm?

May to Scyther: Well, it makes no difference to me whether he's just a thieving little git or an ignorant thieving little git. Come to think of it, of course he's ignorant, what with having a brain the size of a pea and needing super-clones to win a Pokémon battle. No surprise there.

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #396
Yayyayayayayayayayayayayayayaya I finally made an account but im doing this on my phone so its impossible to type. im a boy no matter what my name. to stay relevant may:would you ever send polaryu into battle to win the ouen leauge

Butterfree

Post #397
May: Um, no. It's not like he would listen to me. Besides, I don't need cheap tricks like suddenly sending out legendaries to win the League.

COMMENTARY DONE

Butterfree

Post #398
Stop posting it again and again! I replied to it already!

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #399
Oooh…..Now May AND Butterfree are getting PO'd more and more by the question! >:)
Anyway… (Time to PO May some more!)

May: *Dumps BOILING COFFEE on May*

Razor: Do you polish your scythes regularly? Or do you just sharpen them regularly?

Butterfree

Post #400
May: Hmph. You can't do that. This is pathetic.

Razor: Polish? They don't need that.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends