Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last page

Steele

Post #361
Razor: Well, it's just that….um…uh..Pass?

Charizard: Haven't you ever heard of canned Goldeen? Fish flakes? Magikarp Bisque?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #362
Razor: *blank look*

Charizard: …no?

(In the world of The Quest for the Legends, Pokémon are not slaughtered for food, as a matter of humane principle. They hunt each other in the wild, but good luck finding actual Pokémon meat being sold outside of the black market.)

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #363
Hmm………. What about KFC? Kanto's Fried Combusken?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #364
No Pokémon meat whatsoever. Lame puns on real-world corporations are not excluded.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #365
I'm bored….. I shall continue in my quest for pokémon meat.
This is also aimed toward Butterfree.
Razor: When you were drunk you said, "This reminds me of when Rob used to take me to The Gamesharked Skarmory…..That…Crunchy….. Caterpie…."
Did you eat Caterpie?
(Maybe that will be the end of my quest for Pokémon meat ^-^"

InnerDemon

Post #366
:0. My internet is FINALLY back up. Yay! Anyways. :0.

Carl's Charizard : My first impression of Carl was that he was kinda mean and mistrusting. How does he act toward his Pokemon?

Chaletwo : Do you have memories of both being "Mewtwo" and "Chalenor"? Like… seeing two different lives through the eyes of one?

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Butterfree

Post #367
Razor: Sometimes. They aren't the best food around, but if the hunt isn't going too well, you'll take whatever you can get.

Carl's Charizard: *grins* It takes a while to get to know him.

Chaletwo: No. My memory starts when Mew made me, out of Chalenor's eye and Mewtwo's body. I may have a bit of Chalenor's personality, or at least that's what Mew hoped, but no memories from either of them.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #368
Chaletwo: Just out of curosity, are you intrested in anything that isn't saving the world? Like music? Or any sort of creative outlet?

Butterfree

Post #369
Chaletwo: Pokémon aren't very creative creatures. We build up strength; we fight, we love, we socialize, we interact in all kinds of ways and observe the world around us, but we don't create. Creativity is a human thing.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #370
Chaletwo: How creative were you feeling when you made the dragons? =P

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #371
Chaletwo: Creating creatures to restore the world is… different. It's not about the creating; it's about the end result. I wanted to make something that could show Mew I could do things on my own, but the act of making them was just a means to an end.

COMMENTARY DONE

Chaos16

Post #372
May: If you had to choose one of your Pokémon for a one-on-one battle, knowing nothing about your opponent, who would you choose and why?

Interests:
Scott Pilgrim, No More Heroes, Portal, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Christopher Nolan movies, being hilarious
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade; make life take the lemons back!" -Cave Johnson, CEO, Aperture Science

Butterfree

Post #373
May: Well, probably Tyranitar. He's the strongest and has a lot of good moves. Well, Spirit's stronger, actually, but I wouldn't use her in a one-on-one; that would be kind of cheap.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #374
May:
What would you do if someone killed off Spirt, just to make you upset?

Butterfree

Post #375
May: What? You can't just kill Spirit. She can defend herself. And aren't there better ways to make me upset, if that's what you want to do? Anybody hurts Spirit, I'll kill them, so don't you even think about it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #376
Time to break out the sniper rifle…..

May: *Shoots Spirit with a blood rubber bullet* HA HA!

The rubber bullet should shatter wherever it hits, making it look like a real gunshot wound.

Spirit: When I shoot you, fall down and act like you're dead. OK!?

DGF (Or Scyther I guess): Isn't my way of doing things much more appropriate?

Butterfree

Post #377
Spirit: Hmph. I will not participate in your silly game. *cleans self*

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #378
Spirit: Oh COME ON! Should I use a real bullet instead!?

Mark: Are you aware that you are late at paying your trainer card bill?

Alan: Bill Billard supports Pokémon rights. Vote for Bill Billard, and help Pokémon make their place in the world.

No one: …How's that for a cheap phone call?

Butterfree

Post #379
Spirit: You cannot harm us, human. Give it up.

Mark: Huh? What bill? There's a bill?

Alan: What? And Mark, no, there isn't. I think he's trying to mess with you.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #380
I'll kill them

You heard the girl. Stop toying with death, Butterfree.

May: Pick your poison. Who shall die, Spirt or Mark?

Pages: First page ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends