Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last page

Scyther

Post #261
To May: Pardon me, I meant date, but if you're going to be rude…

*glomps*

Butterfree

Post #262
May: *glomped* <_<

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #263
DGF, are you feeling well?

Mark: What's your religion?

May: Same as above.

Alan: Same as above.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #264
Mark: Umm, religion…? Like, legendaries? I mean, I like to think the legendaries are watching over the world making sure nothing bad will happen, but after sort of… getting personally involved in it, I can't really think of it in a reverent or godlike way anymore.

May: Religion is dumb. The legendaries exist, sure, but they're just Pokémon. Worshipping them is stupid and won't get you anywhere.

Alan: I don't know. Maybe there's a higher being that's not just like the normal legendaries. I don't really think about it much.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #265
I forgot that the legendarys were basically gods! (Slap self on the forehead) But Alan's answer was rather interesting, but there are religions/coulters in the anime, such as the people of the water (Manaphy movie).

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

sreservoir

Post #266
Sparky, Mitch: Why is a cow?

Sands Buisle

Post #267
sreservoir:?

Garydos: How do you feel about not participating in the league?

Spirit: Same as above.

Butterfree

Post #268
Sparky: Because a sheep. ;)

Mitch: *raises eyebrow*

Gyarados: I don't care.

Spirit: It is a disappointment to be barred from participation, but I cannot say it surprises me. I will live with it.

COMMENTARY DONE

blazheirio889

Post #269
Sparky, Mitch: What's 1 + 1 equal?

I just wanna compare their personalities here.

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #270
Sparky: Is that a string concatenation or a numerical addition?

Mitch: Two…? o.O

COMMENTARY DONE

blazheirio889

Post #271
Hm. I'd really like to see how Mitch looks like with that expression. Or is he just raising an eyebrow?

Jolteon, Dragonair, and Charizard: What are your favourite foods? I've been meaning to ask you guys that after asking Scyther.

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #272
Jolteon: I would eat most anything. I'm not picky.

Dragonite: I liked this stuff they gave us at the breeding project before I was released. I don't know what was in it, but it was tasty.

Charizard: I… haven't eaten a very great variety of food in my life. Being bred in captivity and then given off, I've been mostly eating Pokéchow, which is decent, I guess, although when I got meat at Sparky's restaurant, it was a pleasant change. If I got it more often, I don't know how much I would like it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #273
Dragonite: Are you a herbivour (plant eater), a carnivour (meat eater) or an omnivour (eat both)?

Butterfree

Post #274
Dragonite: We are omnivores.

COMMENTARY DONE

Magicchaos999

Post #275
Mark: What is the worst kind of weather you have been through?

May: Same as above

Alan: Same as above

Ash: Same as above

Butterfree

Post #276
Mark: I went camping with my parents once when I was little. It was awful; the rain was falling in sheets and it was freezing cold. It was even worse than that night we came to Stormy Town.

May: Probably that storm when I was out training Vibrava. It was wet, at the very least. Otherwise I'm not much of an outdoors person.

Alan: Probably when I came with Dad to Thunderclap Cave that one time. I was seriously afraid I'd be struck by lightning.

Ash: I'd say that time when the legendary birds went mad in the Orange Islands.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #277
To: Carl's charizard. If you get/got the chance to mate with Mark's charizard, would you take it. - To : Razor. Do you drink light or regular beer?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #278
Carl's Charizard: *mysterious grin*

Razor: I'll take what I can get. It all tastes mostly the same to me, since our tastebuds aren't made for plant-based food and can't really distinguish between them very well. But Rob always ordered regular.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #279
To once again Razor: What does beer taste like?(I'm under age, so I don't know.) - To Letaligon: If your father beats you but lets you live, what will you do?Battle him again? - To Stormblade: If you had to choose between Razor and Pearl, which would you choose?
To: Tyranitar: *Sends out HOT female tyranitar*

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

RLabs

Post #280
To May: More of a game world mechanics question, but when you fight Mewtwo^2, are Tyranitar and Mutark totally immune to his telekinesis?

To Mark: Any ideas about what you intend to do once you're done hunting legendaries? Also: is the center of the Effect in Sailance or outside the city?

Pages: First page ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends