Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #21
You can't ask Suicune a question, period. Suicune is dead. He can't answer anything, no matter whether it's a day before he is killed or not.

Volcaryu: MUST KILL THEM

Gyarados: I promised to serve him if he took me out of the Lake and away from Suicune, and he did.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #22
So, Racko, tell me about Hoenn. What's it like there? =D

Sad is happy for deep people.

Nostalgia

Post #23
Ash: Have any of your Pokemon evolved in the past few years? / Have you caught any new Pokemon in the past few years?

Butterfree

Post #24
Racko: Hoenn is a place of awe and wonder! It has forests and fields and landscapes that Ouen simply cannot match! In Hoenn the trees grow tall and the flowers bloom in their full glory! The last time I went there, I felt my Grass attacks grow in strength from the sheer power in the air. I felt much better there.

Ash: In the last few, not really, since I more or less retired. Before that happened, though, I caught a lot. I stopped focusing on the leagues as much and started catching more Pokémon.

COMMENTARY DONE

blazheirio889

Post #25
Floatzel: Do you really enjoy battling that much, or do you just want to get stronger quickly?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #26
Floatzel: Battling is fun, it is.

COMMENTARY DONE

ElectricBejn23

Post #27
Suicine really dead? imean what's the deal with that?

ElectricBejn23

Post #28
oh what was that red beam attack of gyarados'?

Butterfree

Post #29
This is "Ask the Characters"; if you want to ask me a question, go to Ask the Author, and otherwise, you must specify which character you are asking. I'm also unsure exactly how much you have read of the fic, as your questions are extremely vague but still ask about things that have already been explained.

COMMENTARY DONE

darthjarjar

Post #30
lapras: do you want to get captured by another trainer that better than may or do you want to stay wild?

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Butterfree

Post #31
Lapras: I've had enough of trainers for now. Maybe in some years, but I doubt it. I can start a new life here.

COMMENTARY DONE

Nostalgia

Post #32
Mark's parents: How are you dealing with Mark's 'death'?

Ms. Grodski: Same as above.

Butterfree

Post #33
They don't know he is dead. The memory modification made them forget all about it.

COMMENTARY DONE

ThunderBlue

Post #34
Mark: What are your thoughts about what you will do after the League and your War of the Legends duties?

Look out behind you!

Butterfree

Post #35
Mark: Well, I'm hoping to just finish school and become an artist or something. I don't think training is for me anymore.

COMMENTARY DONE

Zzzzzzzzz480

Post #36
They don't know he is dead. The memory modification made them forget all about it.
Either I misread the chapter, or the writer has made a mistake (fwee!). I believe that Chaletwo (or Molzapart) said that people would remember that Mark was killed, but the memories would be buried deeper. People close to him (parents, for example, or his most hated teacher for another) would still remember him very well, though. If the death was forgotten, then how did people remember the other two people Chaletwo killed? And what about the newspaper article about Mark's death? Of course, I could be horribly, horribly wrong, but I just can't pass up the chance to contradict Madame Butterfree.

And now, so that this isn't completely spam, my questions:

Allan and May: Someone likey likey.
Mark: How do you feel about Allan and May's obvious relationship (you even joked about it once)?
May (again): How do you feel about the fact that you share the same name as the month most of the story takes place in?

-Z

I do not believe in the rules of Spelling and Grammar.
bat tht dsnt men i wont folow thm neway

Butterfree

Post #37
No, you're misunderstanding it. See, people remember Mark, alive. They also remember that a guy was killed at the Pokémon Festival. It's the connection that is buried deeper - his parents don't really remember that it was Mark who died there, and the unconnected people who read about the death and meet him later don't realize that his name and appearance are the same as the guy who was killed, unless they see direct, undeniable evidence, such as in Crater Town where people could look at the newspaper article about his death and him alive side by side.

Alan: Huh?
May: …
Mark: Eh? That was a joke. o_O
May (again): What, should one have a problem with being named after a month?

COMMENTARY DONE

Zzzzzzzzz480

Post #38
(Okay, that helps a lot.)

Mark: Why are Lugia and Articuno your favorite Legendaries?

Mew: Which non-Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?

I do not believe in the rules of Spelling and Grammar.
bat tht dsnt men i wont folow thm neway

Butterfree

Post #39
Mark: Well, they always seemed the most beautiful and graceful to me. Some… inner peace in their gaze or something. And I like birds.

Mew: I would rather not show any favoritism towards any of them.

COMMENTARY DONE

blazheirio889

Post #40
Thunderyu and Volcaryu: Do you ever think about anything other than killing each other?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends