Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last page

hellfirehoundoom

Post #261
So Mark has no faith in the Legendary Pokémon of Ouen? Just trying to get this into my head, cuz it's a little confusing. Just a bit.

Butterfree

Post #262
He has no faith in them in the sense that he can no longer view them as deities to be revered in the same way as he used to to some degree. In the sense of believing they exist, of course he does; Chaletwo has told him as much, and he wouldn't be a very good legendary enthusiast if he were inclined to think they don't exist to begin with.

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #263
I get it now, thx.

Scyther

Post #264
Ooh, what's your shirt size?

Butterfree

Post #265
…what? Why in the world do you want to know that?

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #266
^

I'M NOT A STALKER, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ASKING!!

Butterfree, you don't ask, you play along.

Butterfree

Post #267
No, seriously, why? o_O Don't tell me you want to buy me a T-shirt or something.

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #268
He's a stalker…

Sands Buisle

Post #269
I don't understand the 'stalker' thing, what is it? I am in secondary school, if its something young children shouldn't understand.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #270
A stalker is basically a creepy person who collects personal information on somebody, follows them home, takes photos of them without permission, etc. and may or may not then go on to try to murder, mug or rape them.

Naturally, I doubt dogsgofetch is about to do any of that, but I'm still rather puzzled that he wants to know my shirt size of all things.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #271
Got it.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Scyther

Post #272
I had an idea a looong time ago (when I was attenionwhoring) that I'd make you a T-Shirt, send it to you, and that would definitly get your attention. Naturally that idea has been abandoned now, butbI'd like to know for the record and in the case I ever get a valid reason to do so.

opaltiger

Post #273
To be fair, "what's your shirt size?" is a lot less creepy a beginning than "what is your home address?"

Scyther

Post #274
^Heh.

I stumbled across that by accident. It spawned that idea.

Steele

Post #275
………………..(Bleepin')Stalker!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Emerald Espeon

Post #276
Are the special crazy editions that you were talking about on the trivia page still there to read on the site?

I looked at the chapters you said they were in, and clicked the link to the funny version, but all I got was a text warning saying how the crazy versions aren't a part of the story D:

Butterfree

Post #277

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #278
<Laughs uncontrolably> Its really funny!

Steele

Post #279
These are great!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #280
Hah. I cracked up on the Lost in Ruxido.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Pages: First page ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends