The Best Thing Ever

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
So Chibi Pika hasn't yet responded to my plea to crosspost this here but I imagine they won't mind.

BASICALLY this makes every goddamn minute of the nine years I've spent writing this fic completely worth it. Chibi Pika is God. The end.

(Context: a silly joke in the QftL thread on Serebii about how Chaletwo is going to decide to become a pimp and stop caring about the War of the Legends. But you shouldn't care about the context, damn it.)

And, uh, chapter 58 is almost done. But who cares about the chapter when you can have pimp!Chaletwo? :D

COMMENTARY DONE

Umbreon

(guest)

Post #2
haha that is truly epic!

Mudskipper

(guest)

Post #3
Oh god I lol'd.

Pure Umbreon

Post #4
Bahahaha! That is a pretty awesome picture. =)

Click if you have the time.

Everglider

Post #5
Is that a dead Leafeon I see…? *Scratches head in confusion*

EDIT: Chibi Pika? They're not on the users list…

In memory of the poor Sealeo that my brother evolved…I'm so sorry! I never should have let him make you into an ugly Walrein!

Butterfree

Post #6
Chibi Pika is from the Serebii.net forums. Hence why it's based on an in-joke from there.

Also, it's a dead Natruler (the Grass-type unicorn), not a Leafeon. It's the War of the Legends going on in the background. xP

COMMENTARY DONE

The Omskivar

(guest)

Post #7
This is indeed the best thing ever.

Ninjask

(guest)

Post #8
Where can I get a hat like Mewtwo's? That's what makes this the best thing ever. ;)

Leafpool

(guest)

Post #9
I now want to dress like Chaletwo just because I can

sarahc

(guest)

Post #10
It's funny, but what makes Chaletwo a pimp in the picture? *shot for being clueless*

Butterfree

Post #11
The outfit and cane pretty much embody stereotypical pimp-dom.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog