Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #641
Robert Witham: It's a disgrace. That's all I can say. I'm done working for the League.

Chaletwo: The others need to eat, yes, but not Mew and I.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #642
May: If you really think aboput it, Taylor seemed like an alright trainer. If he just left all the clone crap alone, would you agree that he is still a serious competitor in the League?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #643
May: What are you talking about? He doesn't know a thing about what he's doing. He's just sitting there ordering a bunch of damaging moves because his stupid clones are powerful enough to get away with it. For crying out loud, he used Hyper Beam. He wouldn't get out of the preliminaries if he didn't cheat.

COMMENTARY DONE

Hiikaru

Post #644
May or Mark: Could you guys pool your money to buy a pocket healer for the legendary battles, or is that price completely out of your league?

Butterfree

Post #645
Mark: Well, it's really expensive… I guess maybe we could scrape together for it, but pocket healers can only really handle minor injuries, which makes them kind of limited in usefulness for the legendary battles.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #646
Isn't the same effect acheived when you use your Pokédexes to send them back to the PC then get them back? Or does it work differently from our games?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #647
In the fic the PC doesn't automatically heal Pokémon, no. That's just a convenience put in the games so you won't always be taking out the Pokémon you just caught from the computer and then walking out into a battle only to realize it's still asleep with 1 HP.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #648
May: How do you feel about losing now that you've had some time to calm down and reflect on it?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #649
May: I can't believe I cared about something trivial like that before. I was trying so hard to make Mark notice me, but now… I don't care. I'm with him. That's all that matters.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #650
<Barfs some more>

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

CrazyRatty

Post #651
Chaletwo: I believe you mentioned before that Pokemon are uncreative? Are there any exceptions to this, for example, Smeargle?

Gyarados: How did you, or any other wild Gyarados for that matter, manage to evolve without the help of a trainer? Magikarp doesn't learn Tackle until level 15, how did you get to that level without any attacking moves?

Edit: … Wait. Struggle, right? Sorry, I'm slow.

Butterfree

Post #652
Chaletwo: Smeargle can paint, but it's not very original. Usually it can only paint what it sees or has seen.

Gyarados: I always had powers other Magikarp didn't. I hung out with Carvanha and could hold my own against them, and eventually that made me evolve.

COMMENTARY DONE

CrazyRatty

Post #653
Gyarados: What about other Magikarp then? I mean they have evolved in the wild too, without any special powers. Or did I answer my own question with the Struggle idea there?

Butterfree

Post #654
Gyarados: I don't know. I'm the only Magikarp I've known who has evolved. When it happens, it might be Struggle, or experience from battles they lost.

COMMENTARY DONE

Hiikaru

Post #655
Taylor: What do you think of your past actions from this new perspective?

Mark: So, you really think you've got a chance now?

Mew: Will the power of love guide you to the rest of the legendaries?

Butterfree

Post #656
Taylor: Man, I can totally see now what a jerk I was. I'll have to try to make up for it now.

Mark: Definitely. I just feel that everything is going to go great.

Mew: Of course it will. There's nothing love can't do, after all.

COMMENTARY DONE

Mastavida

Post #657
Does this mean we can ask questions from Tyranitar now and receive sensual answers? (He did talk a lot)

Tyranitar - What are you going to do now? Will you ever try to return to May?

Joseph

Post #658
Uh… 'Sensual' answer? o.O I assume you meant sensible.
May: Do you still hate Taylor in the same way? Or has his death altered your perspective?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #659
Tyranitar: …

(Butterfree: Apparently not.)

May: Just… leave me alone, will you?

COMMENTARY DONE

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #660
Tyranitar: Do you need a hug? :3 (Or a new Trainer, for that matter? I LIKE MURDERERS! :D)

I'm the same person as "Raitora Kuro Yamiraku" on the Quest Blog comments, BTW.

Pages: First page ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends