Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last page

Steele

Post #481
^*Bursts out laughing*
That's how I feel about forgeting my dreams.

Have you ever gotten so mad at a book/game that you've thrown it across the room yelling the F-word? (Or whatever Icelandic swear word) Or do I just have anger issues? (I rarely throw anything across the room but a helluva lotta F-words fly around when I'm chaining.)

Scytherian Poetry: A DSI BEATS A PSP MUHUHAHA! § Owned. Can a PSP do these; € ¢ £ ¿ ¡ Œœ ? ? ? ? ? ? 8 ? ™ © ® ° • ? ? ? ? × ?

I'M A MAC! *Beaten over the head*
I'M A PC! *Beaten over the head*
AND I'M A PSP! *Hyper Beamed*
I IS A DSI! *Applause*

(Sorry about the off-topicness)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #482
Just on the topic of berries, do you use the berry system in the Pokemon games?
Not if I can avoid it. :/ I just find them kind of tedious to grow and always forget to check them when I do.

Is there any particular method you use to remember your dreams? It kind of saddens me that I'm missing 1/3 of my life.
No. You generally only remember dreams if you wake up during them, and how likely that is to happen depends on how you're sleeping, how long you sleep, and dozens of other factors. Usually I have stretches of not really remembering any dreams and then there come stretches (like now) where I remember practically everything. It just varies.

Have you ever gotten so mad at a book/game that you've thrown it across the room yelling the F-word? (Or whatever Icelandic swear word) Or do I just have anger issues? (I rarely throw anything across the room but a helluva lotta F-words fly around when I'm chaining.)
No, not really. I don't get seriously angry a lot, and I am incredibly fond of my material possessions, so even when I get angry, I wouldn't dream of hurling anything across the room where it could get damaged.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #483
Eh. I've never hurled my DS/DSI across the room but books? Try eight of eleven main charecters dying. It got too depressing.

Other than your own, what is your favorite Pokémon fan site?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #484
After Scyther, Charizard, Buterfree and all the other Mark/May/Alan pokemon you chose because you love 'em, what's your favorite pokemon?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #485
Other than your own, what is your favorite Pokémon fan site?
Probably Veekun or Dogasu's Backpack.

After Scyther, Charizard, Buterfree and all the other Mark/May/Alan pokemon you chose because you love 'em, what's your favorite pokemon?
Uh, Dialga, I guess? Bear in mind that most of my non-legendary favorites are somewhere on Mark/May/Alan's teams.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #486
Uh, Dialga, I guess.

I hate you. Kidding. (I always though of Dialga as an 'über', despite the fact that I have a level one hundred EV'd one)

Since you travel a lot, do you enjoy riding aboard an airplane?

Butterfree

Post #487
…what's wrong with liking an über? o_O I'll never get this whole thing with people confusing the general idea of liking and favorites with something to do with competitive battling.

Airplanes, eh, I don't mind them much in themselves, but the lack of stuff to do can be a problem. I generally have a hard time doing the same one thing for any long stretch of time, so after a while I'll just not want to read or play Pokémon or whatever anymore and boredom ensues. It helps when there are good movies showing.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #488
There's nothing wrong with liking an über, but if a Pokémon is overloved/overused, I tend to hold a grudge for that Pokémon. Besides, I wasn't the one who EV'd him. I traded a Mewtwo for him. And well, it might have something to do with battling.

Scyther

Post #489
^Are you sure you want to say that? You're gonna get her in a huge ramble-borderline-rant if you mention the word 'overused'. (Which I guess isn't really a problem if you're like me and you like to hear her rambles, but it's still not very nice :-<)

By the way, you do realize that you don't have to justify everything you say just because someone disagrees with it, right? You're entitled to your own opinion.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #490
Could you make a link in the sidebar for this site? Its kinda tedious having to go through three pages to get where i want, especially on my PSP where things take a little while to load up.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Steele

Post #491
Scyther: I mean what I say, of course. Her rants are entertaining and all, but I felt the need to justify the 'I hate übers' thing.

…Who is/are your favorite author/s?

Butterfree

Post #492
Could you make a link in the sidebar for this site? Its kinda tedious having to go through three pages to get where i want, especially on my PSP where things take a little while to load up.
Um, there already is one. It's in the other sidebar.

…Who is/are your favorite author/s?
Michael Ende, Jim Butcher, Douglas Adams, Andri Snær Magnason, Richard Dawkins if nonfiction counts. J.K. Rowling too, I guess, though that's a "boring" answer. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #493
I like Steve Cole and Rick Riordan :-).

Do you find prehistoric animals (The dinosaurs, for instance) interesting? Just curious.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #494
…find them? No. I'm not an archaeologist.

If you forgot a word there at the end of that sentence, such as "interesting", yeah, I'm pretty fascinated by them. Particularly the various evolutionary "intermediates" between animals we think of as very different today.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #495
My bad! I forgot to add the word 'interesting'!

Pure Umbreon

Post #496
Ok, I am not sure why this interests me, but why in particular did you choose Wallace as May's last name? Was it randomly decided then and there or is there a meaning behind it?

Again I have no idea why it interests me,I guess it just sticks out to me more than Mark's last name.

Click if you have the time.

Butterfree

Post #497
No particular reason; I just went with something that sounded good. I knew her middle name was Victoria before I'd decided on her last name (that being an allusion to her competitive nature), and then it was just finding something that would complete it smoothly. No relation with the Gym leader/Champion Wallace is intended, if that's what you were wondering.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pure Umbreon

Post #498
I breifly thought about that, but then realized Wallace was his "first" name. It still intrigued me though, so I asked.

So what is Mark's middle name then? and sorry if it has been asked.

^ Also just realized I just answered why I was interested in the last name thing to begin with. ^_^' i guess I had just ruled out the gym leader for so long…

Click if you have the time.

Butterfree

Post #499
Mark doesn't have a middle name; he's just Mark Greenlet.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #500
(I find it weird that I am called 'Charlie' and 'Kris', like two charecters)

How did you select the names for your charecters? Random ones you liked?

Random: I like Christopher Paolini as an Author because he wrote Eragon when he was 11-13, and it is an incredible book, especially to be finished when he was 13.

Pages: First page ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends