Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #181
…I don't think I do. o.O

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #182
Nvm. I only have one question- Will everyone reach, or at least get a side 'price', at the ensd of the story? andwhen did you make the latest chapter?

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

Butterfree

Post #183
I can't tell you what is going to happen at the end. :P You'll just have to keep reading.

Chapter 48 was published on the 15th of this June.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #184
Oh. How long takes each chapter?

Torterra will save us!

Butterfree

Post #185
Depends on my writing mood and how long and interesting it is. Generally a month or two.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #186
:O

Torterra will save us!

blazheirio889

Post #187
Crap, sorry, I thought this was Ask the Characters. But I may as well ask something.

I noticed that Thunderyu and Polaryu both learn a weather move (Thunderstorm and Hail, respectively) but I believe Volcaryu doesn't learn Sunny Day. Is it becuase Volcaryu is more associated with brute strength and whatnot?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

twiggylover

Post #188
His effect is that the volcano starts spitting lots of lava, strengthening him in a similiar manner. I guess so…

Torterra will save us!

Butterfree

Post #189
I noticed that Thunderyu and Polaryu both learn a weather move (Thunderstorm and Hail, respectively) but I believe Volcaryu doesn't learn Sunny Day. Is it becuase Volcaryu is more associated with brute strength and whatnot?
Partly that and partly he has Eruption instead, since his effect on nature is to make volcanoes erupt rather than making it sunny.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #190
And I was correct!
*Takes the 5 million dollar award*
I'd perfer euro as it is currently strong.

Torterra will save us!

SilverLatios47

Post #191
Do you still accept fanart for the minipage?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #192
Yes, I do.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #193
How long, for a Pokemon fanfiction, do you think the avarage chapter should be?

Hmmmnn, what would you think if I told you tat you are my my role model? I ask you for a lot of advice, even though you may not really notice it…(God, that was embarrsing. I don't know why, though.)

What are your faverite video games, outside of Pokemon?

Butterfree

Post #194
How long, for a Pokemon fanfiction, do you think the avarage chapter should be?
Uhh, I'm really not the right person to ask about anything having to do with "average chapters"; I'm the person whose chapters vary between three pages and twenty-seven based on what is happening. Generally, a chapter should feel something like an episode of a TV show: it should have a storyline and structure in itself. Something of note needs to happen in the chapter and it needs to close off reasonably after that.

Hmmmnn, what would you think if I told you tat you are my my role model? I ask you for a lot of advice, even though you may not really notice it…(God, that was embarrsing. I don't know why, though.)
Uh… o.O Okay? I'm probably not an exemplary role model, but do what you want.

What are your faverite video games, outside of Pokemon?
StarCraft (though I'm ashamed to say I've never actually finished it), the Ace Attorney series, and the Heroes of Might and Magic series.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #195
What is the worst hatemail you remeber getting?

Butterfree

Post #196
Uh, I don't get much hatemail and what I do get is more amusing than offensive. Recently I got this guy who was mortally offended that I hadn't told him how to "open the sprite thing" (I had asked him what he was talking about and he replied without explaining it).

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #197
Any particually hilareous stories you would like to share with us?

Butterfree

Post #198
Not really anything in particular I remember.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #199
Oh, that ws kinda unexpected. Ok I was sarcastic. Now you'll get the worst hatemail EVER:
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* Ok wtf? Well retry!
You are a %&$&$%^*^%#$%^&#%&@!
Omg Im giving it up…
lol.

Well, how did you feel when you wrote all the times charmeleon/charizard had…disturbing scenes?

Torterra will save us!

Butterfree

Post #200
Well, how did you feel when you wrote all the times charmeleon/charizard had…disturbing scenes?
I don't find them particularly disturbing. :P It was pretty fun.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends