COMPLETELY POINTLESS!But pleasant at that.

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: First page ... 3 4 5 6

Sands Buisle

Post #101
bizzare.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #102
Tell me about it!

Anyway, I am in a writing mood, to your great dismay.

Chapter 16 Dilemna. And revenge…

The now large group was having a picnic, still without sodas.
"Steele, how can you write this fic, AND be in it at the same time?"
"Well, it's obvious. First you….Oh. I never though about that…WHO IS WRITING!?"
Steele pulled out a pocket knife, and the Author ran away in fear of what steele might do.
"TIME TO SEE WHO IS MESSIN' UP MAH FIC!"
*Somehow cuts hole in the sky*
"THERE THEY ARE!"
He pointed to two guys sitting at a computer laughing at their work.
"YOU!"
The guys looked at the hole between the worlds and saw a blond kid who called himself steele, looking very angry, holding a lighting bolt.
"AHH!"
The guys typed on the laptop really quick, and then when steele threw it, it hit the Author for some reason.
"OWWWIIIEE!"
The Author jumped so high he was heading for the hole between the worlds.
"OH NO! I THINK I'M GONNA HIT TH-"
*SPLAT*
The Author came flying down, and he now had his laptop back for no apparent reason. He was mad at steele. He pulled out the laptop and summoned a Kecleon there. The Kecleon used Skill Swap on steele and a girl walking by. Then steele started talking in a girly voice.
"What? Why am I wearing this? Is it 'In' right now. And why am I a guy? This is like, sooo stupid."
"Steele? Uhh…Why are you acting like a girl?"
"Hey, a cute wittle Bulbasaur! Want to be my friend? Have a cookie!"
The girly steele pulled out a cookie that just appeared somehow, as usual.
<Oh man…..I need to get steele back to regular…But those cookies..>
"Sure I'll have a cookie!"
*Takes bite*
"*COUGHHACKCOUGH* Uhh….What's in these cookies?"
"Some wierd substance thatI got from a guy named Blake."
<Hi. Yes we are. I'm eating….A drugged cookie!? OMG!>
*Spits out cookie*
The Author was cracking up yelling 'Revenge!'.
"WHAT!? You shall pay…As soon as I get steele back to normal."
END OF CHAPTER 15

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

MaxMaxHolly

Post #103
NOOOOOOOOOOOO girly steele stole my cookies

Steele

Post #104
WHY DID YOU LEAVE THEM SITTING THERE!? Let's go! ^-^

Chapter 17 OMG I SAW A- *WHACK*

Don't give away the details chapter title!

"STEELE! SNAP OUT OF IT DAMMIT!"
"Ugh. These shoes are sooo, like, yesterday."
"Acting like a guy is very 'In' right now."
<I hope that works.>
"YAH I KNOW IT'S IN DUDE!"
"Damn. To manly. OMG!" *Points away*
Steele looked at where he pointed.
"SEE STEELE OMG I SAW A-" *Whack* Steele lay there knocked out by Bulbasaur's killer Giga Impact. "Now that he will shut up, I can find out how to fix him!"
The Author looked over to where Bulbasaur had pointed earlier.
"OMG I SEE A SASQUATCH!"
The Sasquatch walked over and Mega Punched the Author.
"Thanks to you, my girlfriend keeps talking about how she HAS to get her so-called FIC back in order and won't shut up until I skill swap her with that girly guy over there. I took your Kecleon. KECLEON, SKILL SWAP!"
All of a sudden, steele woke up.
"Hey Sasquatch, did you find a Skill Swapping Poké…MY BODY! I LOVE YOU, MY BODY!" *Hugs Self*
"Thanks sasquatch!"
"Don't mention it! Literally. Ever. I don't want to talk about this."
"AUTHOR! You will face the horror. Go…WILL, DEMON, H POKÉ, AND MICHEAL JACKSON! Oh, and Jiggleh Foo!"
Standing next to all of the monsters, (I called Micheal Jackson A monster!?) was a Jigglypuff. The Author recognized him as the Jigglypuff steele made him put up his nose.
"PUUUUUUUUFFFFFF!"
"NO JIGGLEH FOO, NO!"
The Announcer appeared again, with a few bruises from last time. He started to open his mouth but Max's Mamoswine DURGENHEIMERED him.

END OF CHAPTER 17

Sorry I ate your cookies! It wasn't my fault. Wait…I guess it was. I'll make it up to ya, I promise! >:) Or not.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

MaxMaxHolly

Post #105
They cost 19999.99

Steele

Post #106
Um….buy cheaper cookies?

Hey, I'm actually writing!

Chapter 19 AND YOU ARE A *Explicit*

Blake, Slate and Larry walked by a screamin Author being beaten by a Jigglypuff, and recognized him.
"IT'S THE STUPID AUTHOR! LET'S GET HIM FOR MESSING UP OUR LIVES!"
*Runs toward the Author with pitchforks and torches*
"WAIT! IT WASN'T ME IT WAS STEE-"
*Whack*
Steele walked up. "OMG WTF Y M I TLKN IN TXT MESG WRDS???"
"ACK! Run away!"
"No. I shall fight. Go…..Magikarp!"
"LARY? OK GO KILLERFISHY! TR HM ?"
"Killerfishy? A shiny Magikarp?"
"KILRFSHY, US HYPR BEM!"
*Hyper beam*
"Magikarp! Return! NOW run away!"
"Larry is an idiot….."
After running away, Blake, Slate and Larry were NOT OBEYING THEIR PLOT AND LINES? They started flopping around and throwing large amounts of canned Magikarp in the fire. To make it EVEN MORE weird, Magikarp started eating the charred remains of his brethren, instead of running away in fear.
Then steele walked through a door that they brought there to add to the off-plotness.
"GREAT JOB! You are following the plot 100% perfectly!"
"We were trying to be off-plot!"
"You did a bad job of it."
"WELL THAT MAKES ME ANGRY! AND YOU'RE A *Explicit*"
"Well guess what? You are a stupid, goddamn *Explicit*! AND I HEREBY REMOVE THE SWEARING LOCKS! YOU ARE A STUPID GODDAMN BASTERD! I win."
*Flips coin*
"Tails. You lose."
"OH FU-"

ERROR 816

…END OF CHAPTER 19

Waaa! I'm running out of fic ideas! AND I'M OUTTA MONEY BECAUSE MAX'S COOKIES COST TOO MUCH! *Cries while handing over cookies*

MaxMaxHolly

Post #107
Yay for cookies

Steele

Post #108
NOT YAY BECAUSE I'M BROKE!

ShinyRedEon =D

Post #109
LOL great story. ^-^

I am ShinyRedGlaceon.

Steele

Post #110
Um… thanks? I might get another chapter up this week or next week… Good to see someone's actually reading it!(?)

MaxMaxHolly

Post #111
DO you know how long i've been waiting for the next chapter… since the last chapter.

Steele

Post #112
Two and a half months. :P

Sands Buisle

Post #113
I read it too.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Pages: First page ... 3 4 5 6

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction