COMPLETELY POINTLESS!But pleasant at that.

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sands Buisle

Post #81
You here by have your auther's licence removed until 16:50 16.11.09 (israel time, +2 hours)for swaring.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #82
Goddamn. Oops….That's another hour…… I Hereby take away your liscense for bad grammar until 20:00 11. 17. Who's laughing now!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #83
Me, you can't remove licences for grammar, don't you read the rules?

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #84
And which rules are those? Hmmm! 'How to be a B#$&! for dummies'?
This is a free country! I do what I want! Besides, I own this thread.
I can build it up, then I shall sit atop of it and rule the world. And that means I MAKE THE RULES FOR LISCENSE RESTICTION ON THIS THREAD!
1. Thou Shalt not take the Author's liscense on his thread, or be struck with a lightning bolt. *Holds up lightning bolt*
2. The Author may take a Liscense away for bad grammar. Don't agree?
Be stabbed with a spoon! *Holds up spoon*
3. The Author is powerful. But steele creates, and may destroy just as quick. Oppose this? Oh, Bulbasaur! Start charging! *Charges Solar Beam*

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #85
I'm talking about the forum's rules!

Steele

Post #86
-_- You're no fun…….Wait! I just read the forum rules and it says nothing about liscense restriction!
My rules rule, as the rules that rule were created by the ruling ruler, who rules and created the rules that rule.

Also, I need a charecter (O.K. one of you) to apply. I need another person to make chapter 13. It fits the story line. So here is what it should look like….
Name: steele
Pokémon: Just chose three pokémon, no legendaries, no fake pokémon.
Other: Anything else?

Steele

Post #87
Chapter 12 Complaining Complaints
After telling of his past, Bulbasaur and steele were sitting and talking about the Author.
"He complains to much."
"His complaints complain."
The Author walked up, (Or should I say limped) and fell over beside them.
"Owwwww……. There were all kinds of mean pokémon…… And Jigglypuff was mad and then Lugia Aeroblasted me……"
"Yeah, that's great. Now, we are writing about us too much. We shall write about Blake!"
"Or Larry."
"OH GROUDON!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
They were walking along when they saw Blake,Larry, and Slate sitting on a curb, crying.
"I wanted to win……"
"I trained so hard….."
"Kiera Knightley is hot….. WWAAAAAAAAA!"
They then started smoking suspicious-looking cigars.
They walked over to them to get a better look.
"Hi."
"Yes we are…….."
"WHAT!? Why?"
"We are underage for drinking, so we took up drugs…"
"Drugs are bad!"
"THEY ARE!?!?!? *Throws cigar* I am now drug-free!"
"Empty your pockets."
"How did you know….."
"You too."
"Aww……"
"And you."
"Sigh…….."
*After emptying their pockets, the trio joined with the other trio*
"Now for a battle! All of you against me!"
"O.K! I CAN FINALLY BEAT STEELE!"
"Will, use TOTAL ANNIALATION!"
"You really need to stop doing that. It takes the depth out of your battles. Remember! Viewers like in-depth stories and-"
*WHIP*
"Only forty nine more to go, Author."
"NOT VINE WHIP! ANYTHING BUT THAT! NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
End of chapter 12
Very short. I know. For I AM STEELE, THE CREATOR!

Steele

Post #88
O.K people, I need the application! And while we are talking about horror fics, (Meaning Butterfree's) I should have you know that I got in touch with my serious side! :p I am writing a REAL fanfic. One with it's own region, (I'm working on a map) it's own pokemon native to the region, ect. How does it involve horror? Here is the last part of the prologue:
~And a terrified scream filled the night, closely followed by a deafining roar…….~
Maybe I will post it here!

InnerDemon

Post #89
Haha. I doubt that! You are never serious nor scary. :). Nice try though x).

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #90
I'm serious when I'm pissed off! And it's not a horror fic! The last line just SOUNDS sort of like it. And it will be MORE serious. Maybe not COMPLETELY SERIOUS. Case closed.

MaxMaxHolly

Post #91
Weirdest fic ever but also a total duisturbing master peice oh and i have to do all this on my phone

Steele

Post #92
Yah, It should be wierd. Look at the title. ^_^,
Thanks for being my first visitor in a while. You think it's a masterpiece!? I can put YOU in the fic. I need a new charecter.

Leave your name, and three Pokemon you want to have. NO LEGENDARIES OR FAKES! I'm getting desperate for a new charecter. I can't write the next chapter without one!

MaxMaxHolly

Post #93
Name: max
Pokemon:magmortar electivire rypherior

Steele

Post #94
Eh….Any others? I already did a battle with those three. -__-
But I'm fine if you only want these three! ^__^

MaxMaxHolly

Post #95
Mamoswine grovyle lucario

Steele

Post #96
Thanks Max. And so we go.

Chapter 13 In-depthness!

After being Vine-Whipped to a pulp, the Author was, for some reason snickering behind everyone's back.
"AUTHOR!"
"Yes, steele?"
"WHY THE #$%& DID YOU NOT GET SODAS!?"
"Well, I um….Pass?"
"Bulbasaur! You know what to do." *Smiles Sinisterly*
"NOOOOO!" *Turns and types on laptop*
"Wait…I have the laptop. WHY DO YOU ALSO HAVE A LAPTOP AUTHOR!?"
"Well, when I had the laptop, I kind of err….Made myself a laptop."
"So you didn't feel any Vine Whips!?"
"No…."
"Thou art an idiot!" *Slaps the Author*
"Ow! I felt that!"
"Steele always penetrates laptop sheilds." *Pulls a cannon out of pants* "Well I typed Nuke. But this will do! MWAHAHA!" *Fires at Author*
"Eeep!"
*Cannonball shreds Laptop case*
"MAH LAPTOP! NOOOOO!"
About then a person walked up to save tge Author. That person was…..MAXMAXHOLLY!
"Ah. Max. I challenge you to an in-depth battle. Why in-depth? Because I am losing veiwers due to sucky battle scenes! 3 ON 3, GO BULBASAUR!"
"STEELE! Bulbasaur is my Pokémon!"
*Steele slaps Author again*
"Steele you fool. I shall win. Go Grovyle!"
The wierd announcer appeared. "Alright folks, let's get this battle started! In the red corner we have Max! In the blue corner we have-"
*WHACK*
"Shut up idiotic announcer. BULBASAUR, USE…..SOLAR VINE LEAF!"
Bulbasaur stood there puzzled until, for some reason, it knew the attack. It shot a beam surrounded by leaves with vines attached to them.
"OOOWWWWIIIEEEEEE! I'M JUST A GROVYLE!"
Grovyle got an idea. He held his hands like they were guns and yelled "BOOM!".
"OW, MY VITALS!" Bulbasaur grabbed his chest and fell to the ground.
"GO SKARMORY, STEELY AERIAL WING!"
Grovyle somehow used Flamethrower and nearly KO'd Skarmory, but he was met by an angry bird who beat him up.
"Aww….Go Lucario! Use…WAGOPMAGSENFLAMBOTYGRWKHRIKFERC!"
*Uses some wierd attack that KO's Skarmory*
"Go…H POKÉ! USE COOLTRAINER MALE!"

MaxMaxHolly

Post #97
yay im in my second favorite fic

Steele

Post #98
……Huh? This said it didn't post so I was too depressed to write the rest. Oh, and 'H Poké' is a glitch Pokémon. Look up 'glitchedgamer' on youtube and look at his battles while using H Poké. He can learn all sorts of wierd moves!
Anyway, let's continue.

Chapter 13 In-depthness! (Continued)
H Poké unleashed a mighty Glitch Type attack which ravaged Lucario with it's unknown-ness.
"Lucario, DSHGFDFNDSYYYKHSVNY!"
"I thought only H Poké could learn Glitch Moves! Use TM 02, PROTECTED EXPLOSION!"
Lucario used whatever it was that his trainer told him to do, but H Poké was barely phased, for it wasn't a glitch type move. Only a Steele (Wierd) Type move.
H Poké exploded, and then was just gone, leaving Lucario fainted.
"WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY! GO MAMOSWINE AND USE DURGENHEIMER!"
"DURGENHEIMER!? H POKÉ USE FLANNERYMISTYPIKACHUBULBASAURFLDRGGNDVDSTHBAYHGDEYUBEAM!"
OH NO, MAMOSWINE USED DURGENHEIMER!
The announcer suddenly woke up after being knocked out.
"OOOOHHHHHH….A KNOCKOUT BY-"
*Part of the DURGENHEIMER hits announcer*
The announcer lie there twitching, with his tongue sticking out.
H Poké barely made it. He then used the move of no return.
*BOOM BOOM DESTRUCTION OH MASS DESTRUCTION HE SHOULD NOT HAVE USED THAT MOVE!*
Everyone had fainted, and the announcer woke up again.
"IT'S A DRAW FOLKS!"
He then got hit with a brick that magically appeared.
*Hours later*
After waking up, the group was sitting around a campfire.
"How in-depth was that for you, Author?"
"Meh, I've seen better."
Steele turned his head towards Bulbasaur and whispered.
"WHOO! I CAN FINALLY GET MY REVENGE ON YOY FOR CATCHING ME AUTHOR! HERE'S AN IN-DEPTH BATTLE FOR YA!"
*Starts beating the $%#& outta the Author*
"This has been an In-Depth battle. Remember, always, ALWAYS use suave when shampooing a squirrel."

END OF CHAPTER 13

That was very…..interesting to write.

MaxMaxHolly

Post #99
It rocks but is very strange. does this story even have a plot.(it rocks either way

Steele

Post #100
Of course it has no plot! It is just a stupid amatuer fanfiction strategically placed here for your casual amusement. NOW THAT I'M BACK ON TRACK, PREPARE FOR MORE!

Chapter 14 Hannible? The CANNIBLE!?

The now larger group walked down the road and caught a Pidgey stupid enough to ask to go into a Pokéball. Then they saw…..A SUPER RARE SHINY MUNCHLAX OMG!
"Awesome! AUTHOR! Retrieve my Pidgey!"
"But your Pidgey's Pokéball is on your belt!"
"I know. I like to annoy you. BATTLE SEQUENCE STARTED!"

————-
Munchlax 100/100

Munchlax used Flambouyant Idiotic Beam!

Pidgey 1000000/1000000
———————-
The wierd attack hit a bystander making him turn into an idiotic Magikarp.

OMG HANNIBLE THE MUNCHLAX USED YUMYUM!
Munchlax ate Pidgey in one big 'GULP!'.
"So that's why they call him Hannible The Cannible…..RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" They ran away from whatever pointless fate they would have encountered.
"DURGENHEIMER! I SAID USE DURGENHEIMER STUPID MAMOSWINE!"
"Calm down Max!"
*Max slaps steele*
"OH MY GOD YOU ARE S DEAD I'M GONNA MAKE BULBASAUR VINE WHIP YOU THEN I'M GONNA MAKE MY LAMP SHOCK YOU AND I'M GONNA MAKE MY MUDKIP DROWN YOU AND-"
"STEELE WTF OR FTW THOSE ARE OUR POKÉMON!"
"Oh. This will have to do -_-;…"
*Slaps Max* The two went on for a long time. Meaning next chapter. This was short and wierd but who cares! END OF CHAPTER 14

I did create the name 'Hannible the Cannible', don't steal it without my permission!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction