COMPLETELY POINTLESS!But pleasant at that.

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... Last page

Steele

Post #1
Author:This fic is, as pointed out COMPLETELY POINTLESS but pleasant at that. You may find this fic a masterpiece, pleasant, unpleasant, or disturbing. My guess is you will find it pleasant, or disturbing. O.K. maybe REALLY disturbing. Crowd:O_o: Author: What? Why are you looking at me like that? If you don't like anything disturbing then Get the (Bleep) outta my (Bleepin') fic before I have my (Bleepin') Snorlax swallow you whole! (BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!) Whew! Sorry lost my cool. Rated PG-13!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Steele

Post #2
Chapter 1 WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
"Time to get up.Get up please.WAKE UP!" *Snoring* "THAT'S IT!" The teenager who the voice came from plucked a pokéball from his belt. "Go Mudkip! Water gun his face would ya." The fish grinned and nodded, then faced the boy on his bed. A small stream of water shot from his mouth. *Snoring* The Mudkip used increasing force until it was nearly as powerful as a hydro pump. *Snoring* The Mudkip was tiring itself out, and as was nearly out of energy, then the boy's body started to roll from the force, one,two,thr-.
*Clunk* He hit the ground. "Sigh…Mudkip come back." The boy returned the fish and plucked another pokèball from his belt.
"Magnemite go! Now use- wait a minute." The boy took a tissue from a tissue box on the small dresser, ripped it in half, and stuffed it in his ears. "Now use Metal sound!"
For extra coverage ne cupped his hands over his ears.
A horrible sound peirced the sound barrier, and shattered the glass of water on the dresser, sending water in all directions and a large amount of water hit the outlet in the wall. It sparked and then….BOOM! The lamp on the dresser exploded.
"Bzzzt Magnemite."
The magnemite fainted, but due to being a magnet, it continued to float. He recalled the pokémon.
"That's a powerful explosion. I wonder what level that lamp is?"
He put that pokéball on his belt and plucked another.
" Go Exploud! When I get out of the room use Uproar."
He left the room, with his tissue still in his ears, once again covered his ears and closed his eyes. The whole house vibrated. Pictures fell off the wall, things fell off tables, shelves, and whatever other platforms there were nearby. The vibration stopped so he went back into the room.
The pokémon was struggling to continue standing. It failed.
"Sigh(Once Again)……..I didn't mean use all your energy.Well who to use next……"
*beep.beep*
"Whoa time to get up!Oh hi Blake!"
What do you think? Flame me as harsh as you wish!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Steele

Post #3
O.K sorry the chapter was so short, but it only lets me type that much.(Literally I had room for two more letters!) I will try to write lots of chapters, but they will all be short.
Chapter 2 The not-so epic battle
"Your FINALLY awake.Sigh….Well you said you finally caught a pokémon.So…You wanna battle then?"
"Of course."
"Great, lets go Larry."
The teens walked out onto the quiet streets of the suburbs.
"Alright go starly!"
"Lets see you beat this Blake.Go Magikarp!"
Blake tried to hold it in but it was to much.
"HAHAHA!That's hilarios!You think that thing can actually beat anything!"
"Karp Karp MAGIKARP!"
The fish flopped in place frantically.
"Oh, a splash,I don't think starly can take this much longer."
"MAGIKARP CAN WIN!"
"Sigh…..Starly use growl."
"Star."
"MAGIK!!!"
The fish stopped flopping and his eyes turned to x's.
"Magikarp NO! Are you O.K.?"
"Starly return. Sigh….He's fine, it was a growl!Look, he might look good in the fish tank in the pokémon center waiting room, but when it comes to battling he's like,a piece of crap."
"Who me?" A rather unnatractive brown blob holding a suitcase asked while pulling the lid off the sewer entrance.
"No not you, and besides, you aren't LIKE a piece of crap you ARE one."
"Oh, so does this mean I won't get the job?"
"No It- Wait WHAT!"
"The job I applied for."
"No you do not get the job."
"Aww…."
The blob entered the sewer.
"OH GOD A FERALIGATR! SOMEONE HELP ME!" *GULP*
"OH GOD THAT TASTES HORRIBLE!HELP! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE, I'M ONLY A YOUNG FERALGATR! "
*Choking*
Another blob entered the sewer.
"Floater where are you I-AHH A DEAD FERALIGATR!"
"Sigh….Well lets go train our pokémon, your Magikarp needs work."
End of Chapter 2
Well Flame as hard as you want. If your flaming crushes my dreams, then be sure to stay for dinner and RIP MY HEART OUT!

InnerDemon

Post #4
No flaming. I'm just confused. A brown blob? o.o Is that a Pokemonnn? A Gulpin? o.o Haha. The Feraligatr died from the taste. Keep going.
Personally, to make my chapters longer, I first write them in Microsoft Word or Notebook then paste it in. You can paste as much as you want >:].
Good job though!

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #5
I can't use microsoft word cause' I don't own a computer, I own a Dsi.( Nintendo product with internet browser) So all I have is the web.
And I would expect someone to get confused at some point in the story due to it's…….unusual nature.
I will update pretty efficently (I'm bored a lot & I have no life.) So if you like this fic you should check back every few days. Thanks for the review!

InnerDemon

Post #6
Ohh. That sucks. But the web is fun :P. Oh. So you meant for the readers to be confused? :O. I'll be checking back every few days, you can count on it. No probleemmm on the review.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #7
I don't want the readers to be confused(O.K. maybe I do…) but the story is kinda wierd and well, confusing.

Steele

Post #8
Author:Say hello to my pal Bulbasaur!
Bulbasuar: Thanks for the introduction. Now….Who's ready for another chapter!?
Crowd:……..
Author:What? Is my fic really that bad?
Bulbasaur:Yep, it's that bad.
Author:Sigh….Well lets write it anyway…FOR THE CAVE!
Chapter 3 Magikal training session
"Alright, here we are, the pond."
"Ready to train magikarp?"
"Karp!"
*After walking a short while*
"Look! There's a weedle and a beedrill!"
"Go starly!"
"Get em' Magikarp!"
"Starly growl!"
"STARLYYYYYY!"(This is unlike the sarcastic growl from chapter 2)
"Magikarp use-"
"MAGIKARP!"
The fish stiffened up and fell down.
Its eyes were (once again) X's.
"Uhh….Magikarp?"
"How is it possible for a pokémon to faint without taking any damage?"
While watching magikarp the trainers forgot about starly, who was trying to battle both of the bugs at the same time.
"STAR!"
The bird unleashed a whirlwind, which caught beedrill by surprise, spinning him around and around until-
*WHAM!*
The beedrill slammed into weedle, knocking both of them out.
"Star."
Starly was quite content until a WHOLE SWARM OF BEEDRILL CAME AND ATTACKED!
The teenagers returned their attention to starly only to see it getting whipped by the swarm of beedrill.
"I'll help you starly!Go Koffing!"
The koffing managed to knock a few beedrill out, but then a large beedrill came and punched a hole straight through him.
A snorlax walked by and saw the Koffing with the whole straight through it.
"Mmm……A Donut."
The Snorlax picked up the Koffing, and being knocked out from the battle earlier could not resist being gobbled down by the snorlax.
The beedrill watched in horror until one of them came to their senses and yelled.
"Hungry Snorlax!RUN!"
The Beedrill ran err, uh, flew for their lives and dissapeared over the skyline.
"Well, that was akward."
"Tell me about it!"
End of Chapter 3

Steele

Post #9
Author: If you're reading yhis then that means you're following my fic! It really isn't that bad!
Bulbasaur:Yep, it isn't that bad. Oh and I'm gonna take a nap.
Author:(Singing) AND YOU'RE BACK FOR MORE!
Bulbasaur:SHUT THE GODDAMN F#?&%?! HELL UP!( Sorry about the swearing officer, it won't happen again! *Officer leaves* B****)
Chapter 4 Magikarp's spotlight
Blake and Larry were walking along the shore ( After using a revive on Magikarp) and they came across a nice calm spot on the pond.
"Come on out Magikarp."
Larry put Magikarp in the water.
"KARP!M-A-G-I-K-A-R-P!"
"What do you want?"
"Karp!"
The fish strained to look at the small boulder at the edge of the water, and fainted in the process.
*Uses revive*
"So you want to sit on the boulder?"
"Karp."
Larry set the fish on the boulder, and magikarp looked quite content.
"Swampert!"
A large fish type thing stepped out of the water, looking angry.
"Uh oh, we disturbed its nap."
"KAAAAARRRRRRRRP!"
The Magikarp leaped from the boulder and tackled the swampert, knocking it over, and the swampert hit it's head on a rock,knocking it out. Magikarp glowed with evolution.
"Yes!I'm gonna have a Gyrados!"
Magikarp stopped glowing, but was still a Magikarp.He stood up and under him was a grey, oval-shaped rock.
"Aw……Why is there an everstone when I least need it?Sigh….."
"Magik."
End of chapter 4
Author:So….Wasn't it great?
Crowd:………
Author: You people sound like Tyranitar from 'The Quest For The Legends'™
Bulbasaur: Zzzzzzz…..
Author: WAKE UP!
Bulbasaur: AH! WHAT! Oh, it's you.
So….why did you wake me up?
Author:They still won't talk!
Bulbasaur: Save it for the next chapter, we're running out of space.
Author:Fine. See you next time!

Sands Buisle

Post #10
Nice.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #11
Author:Chapter 5 is here!
Crowd:……
Author: You still sound like Tyranitar from'The Quest For The Legends'™!
Bulbasaur: Why is there a ™ after the title?
Author: I dunno. And did I mention that I have 2 viewers! I'm famous! Thou must respect me!
(Singing) RE-SPECT!WALK! WALK AND RESPECT!RE-SPECT!WALK!ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME?!ARE YOU TALKIN'TO ME!ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME! NO!
Bulbasaur: Shouldn't we post the-
Author: *Starts playing solo on invisible guitar*
Bulbasaur:Now we really should-
BOOM!
The force of the sound sent Bulbasaur flying through the wall and he flew into a campfire.
"HOT!NEED!WATER!"
Bulbasaur jumped into a nearby lake then ran back to the house.
*Charges solar beam*
"MWAHAHA!REVENGE!"
*Fires solar beam*
*BOOM*
The guitar solo stopped and the house blew up. A square object was falling from the sky. It landed in front of Bulbasaur.
"Oh good,the laptop."
*Clicks Post button*
Chapter 5 Unintentional knockout
Larry and Magikarp were now sitting on the boulder together talking.
"Nice fight earlier, you really showed that swampert!"
"Magik."
"Wait are you telling me you needed water so you jumped off the boulder, then swampert got in you're way?"
"Magik."
"So, you didn't mean to knock him out, and you still suck at battling."
"Magikarp."
It attempted to nod but just rocked it's whole body, and it fell of the boulder, hit the ground and fainted.
"Yup you're still a suckish battler.
Sigh…… If only that everstone wouldn't have been there……I would have a Gyarados right now.Sigh……. Maybe Blake can help me catch another pokémon…."
End of chapter 5 (I know it's short)
Author: God bulbasaur, why don't you battle like this, you blew up the house!
Bulbasaur:MWAHAHAHA!

InnerDemon

Post #12
Hah. Keep going :P. Very famous indeed!

Steele

Post #13
Author: I'M BACK!
Author:RE-SPECT!WALK!WALK AND RES-
Bulbasaur:SHUT THE GODDAMN F!?&??% HELL UP AGAIN!
Author: Fine…
*Officer walks up*
"Are you the the co-host of this fic?"
Bulbasaur:Why yes I am.
Officer:You have been charged for swearing without being censored.
Bulbasaur:Wha…..But I only host it! I don't censor the swearing.
Officer:I don't give a damn.
Bulbasaur:But I….Wait a minute! You used swearing to!
Officer:Uh….* Pics up laptop and writes himself out of the fic*
Bulbasaur:Why didn't I think of that! I could write you out of the fic!
Author:*Gasp*
Bulbasaur:Please enjoy the fic.
Author:Wait!
Chapter 6 Um…what is that
"Blake!I need you to help me catch another pokémon!
"Why do you need my help?"
"Well, Magikarp is you know kinda-"
"Suckish.I know.Well let's go!"
They walked into the woods, and after a long walk they got results.
"La-la-amp!"
"It sounds like an Ampharos is singing! Let's go!"
The pokémon was behind a bush, so they sent Magikarp(I know, bad choice) to battle him.
Magikarp's thoughts: Man, I am HUNGRY. Look, a pack of food! I MUST HAVE IT!
"MAGIK!"
Magikarp leaped for the food, but was hit by an electric shock before he got to it.
"La-la-Amp!"
"Yup, that's an Ampharos alright."
Something started to move in the bushes.
"Pokéball go!"
Larry threw his pokéball, and by the sound, it hit it's mark.
*Wobble,wobble,wobble, click.*
"Yay!Lets go see him!"
After recalling Magikarp they went and picked up the ball.
"Well, lets see it."
He threw the ball and when the light faded, there was a lamp.
"La-la-Amp!"
"Um……Hi."
"Lamp."
"Uhh…Thundershock?"
"LAMP!"
The lamp sent a small bolt of lightning at a nearby bush, Incenerating it.
At that time Blake got an idea.
"Hold this lamp."
*Gives lamp mystic water*
"Use explosion!"
The lamp dipped it's cord into the mystic water, and it sparked.You know what happens next. Yep.
*BOOM*
"Why do lamps have such powerful explosions?"

Steele

Post #14
"Good question."
End of chapter 6
Bulbasaur:Sorry about the chapter being on two pages (Barely) but I ran out of space. (Again) Now…Where did I put my candy bar? Wait, I remember! I asked the author to hold it! Ugh… I guess I'll just have to write him back into the fic…
*Types on computer*
Author: I'm back! RE-SPE-
Bulbasaur: QUIET! Now, gimme my candy bar.
Author: Well, when I was in the void outside of the fic I got hungry and kind of…. Ate it….
Bulbasaur:YOU WHAT!
*Charges Solar Beam*
Author:Not again!
*Fires solar beam*
Bulbasaur: Remember I am always open to questions and comments.

Sands Buisle

Post #15
I don't get the Balbasaur/Auther thing.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #16
It's basically the narration/commentary, and the arguments of the authors. It's just there for fun.
I've read a couple of fics with the author and their partner (Usually a pokémon) and they have sketches/arguments, which allow you to put extra comedy in your fic. Oh, and if you were wondering which songs the author was singing here they are!
Back for more:I dunno the band.Maybe Van Halen?
Respect:Pantera

56leon

Post #17
WOW…

"Remember I am always open to questions and comments."

right after a solar beam to someone who ate their candy. I feel sooooo much more confident.

Really good job, by the way.

Steele

Post #18
Eh, he was just a bit mad there.
You should see him when he's extremely mad! Lucky for me that only happens when I eat his pie.
Speaking of which, his last piece 'mysteriosly' disappeared.
Bulbasaur: Have you seen my pie?
Author:Um………No?
Bulbasaur: You ate it didn't you?
Author: Um………
Bulbasaur: YOU ATE MY PIE! YOU ATE MY PIE! WROOOAAAAR! Hey look, it's nice and sunny!
Author: Oh yeah.
Bulbasaur: Now, where was I. Oh yeah. YOU ATE MY PIE! YOU ATE MY PIE! DESTROY!
*Charges solar beam*
Author: Nooooooo!
*Fires solar beam*
BOOM!
*After the smoke settled*
Author: Oh man, What happened last night?Aww man…………….
Bulbasaur: YOU ATE MY PIE! ATTACK! DESTROY!
*Solar beam+Razor leaf*
*After the smoke settled again*
Author: Aww man……………………
Bulbasaur: YOU ATE MY PIE! NOW YOU MUST FACE FIFTY LASHES!
*Vine whip X 50*
"Aww man…… My butt hurts.
Bulbasaur: AND NOW FIFTY MORE!
Author: Noooo! Wait, what if I just bought you a piece of pie?
Bulbasaur: Oh… That works. Sorry!
Author: By the way, really, why don't you fight like this?
Bulbasaur: I have no motivation.
Author: Sigh…. Well, lets go buy you some pie.
Bulbasaur: All right!

Steele

Post #19
Alright, I have a couple ideas for the next chapter, but no motivation.
I have been bored a LOT lately and have been drawing. So…… Anything in the fic you want me to draw? (Apart from Magikarp getting shocked) I'll post them if I find out how, but I am not the world's greatest artist, so if I post them don't expect anything extremely good.

InnerDemon

Post #20
Lol. I'd love to see how you'd draw a Bulbasaur Vine Whipping the Author :]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction