COMPLETELY POINTLESS!But pleasant at that.

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Steele

Post #21
I considered that, and it would be hilarios! I also considered a drawing of Snorlax eating koffing. Or Feraligatr dying of horrible taste. Or whatever else pops into my head at the time. Tommarow I'll start working on the scene with Bulbasaur whipping the author.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Steele

Post #22
Well, I was gone all day and have not started on the picture yet, but I will start on it. Also here's the summary of the next chapter.
The trainers will see an ad for a pokémon tournament and the prize is…… A date with Kiera Knightley!
It will show them training seperatly, and one of the first ever parts of the story that are serious will be written.
The training will be hard ( It should be cause' who doesn't want a date with Kiera Knightley) but Larry will not get rid of magikarp.
The author and Bulbasaur will have a few parts just for them, including an epic battle between them which will most likely get requests for me to draw. That's about it.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Steele

Post #23
Author:………
Bulbasaur: What?No singing?
Author:I'm still sore.
Bulbasaur: Whatever……
*Click*
Chapter 7 A day at the market
"Alright I'm ready to go. Wait, I need to revive my pokémon."
*Digs around in bag*
"Oh No! I'm out of revive! And potion! And even pokéballs!"
"Here, let me see if I have some. What! I'm out of everything to!"
They looked around. And they found the culprit. A hobo! The hobo was standing next to a trash can which obviosly had a fire going in it.
"Hey look! Our stuff is next to that trash can!"
"Well, better stoke the fire."
The hobo grabbed the supplies and walked toward the fire.
"NO!"
The hobo threw the supplies into the fire.
"No!"
*Sends out Mudkip*
"ATTACK!"
"MUDKIP!"
The Mudkip sprayed the fire, putting it out.
"No, not the fire! NO!"
The hobo ran away, and fell off a cliff straight into a forest fire.
"Sigh….. Well let's go shopping."
They arrived at the mart, and went inside.They each picked out pokéballs, potions,revives, and oh never mind. They bought stuff.
When they were ready to pay they went to the counter, and were greeted by an old……well whatever.
"You said I didn't get the job. But I DID get the job!"
Yep, it's the brown blob.
"We would like to pay."
"Fine……"
*Hands over money*
"Thank you. Have a nice day!"
"Don't tell me what to do."
*Meanwhile after realizing they forgot to heal their pokémon…*
"Oh no! We forgot to heal our pokémon!"
"Wha….Let's go!"
While getting their pokémon healed they looked at the bulletin board.
"Hey look! A tournament, and the grand prize is a date with Kiera Knightley!"
"I'm entering!"
They said at the same time.
"You….Are an enemy…."
"We must train….See you at the tournament….."
End of chapter 7

InnerDemon

Post #24
o.o That was a bit. Weird. That brown blob is bothering me. Buhhht. Keep writinggg.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #25
Well, I'm a fan of callbacks, so I liked the idea of putting him back in the fic. I didn't plan to do anything with a lamp either, but I'm trying to give Larry wierd and/or suckish pokémon.
NOTICE
Chapter 8 will be made up of many sections, and above each chapter there will be a name. Each name represents the charecter of focus for the section. Sometimes between the sections we will see some Author/Bulbasaur chapters.
Maybe I will feel like writing more about this later…… If I feel productive I might be able to write a section or two tonight……….

Steele

Post #26
Chapter 8 Rivalry
Blake
Blake walked (Or should I say ran) up to the registration counter, so he would beat Larry.
"I would like to register."
"Name."
"Blake Orion."
"Alright, your number 557. Keep in mind that this will be a three on three battle tournament. See you Saturday."
*Later On*
In the forest near the pond was Blake's favorite training spot, so that is where he went.
"Alright guys,while you were being healed, I entered a tournament. It's got three on three matches, so I need to figure out who is going."
"I'll go, the most action I've had in a while is putting out that hobo's fire."
Yep, it's Mudkip.
"BZZZT!MAGNEMITE SHOCK ENEMY!"
It's our beloved magnet magnemite.
"Anymore volunteers? No……… Well I guess we'll have to catch another pokémon."
*After walking for a while*
"Look!It's a Gastly!"
The gastly noticed him.
"Gastly!"
*Gives Mudkip A heavy steel ball.*
"Take him down Mudkip!Throw the ball!"
*Throw*
"Gastly!"
The ghost appeared to have ate it, and was now on the ground attempting to levitate.
"Now hit it with Mud-Slap!"
"Gastly!"
*Uses Protect creating a wall of mud*
"Wha…..Water gun over the top of the wall!"
What they didn't know is that Gastly turned transparent, and was now IN the wall of mud,Charging a shadow ball.
"GASTLY!"
The ghost unleashed a blast of dark energy, surprising mudkip and knocking him back.
"Mudkip……."
"You can take him Mudkip, just hang in there!When he gets close use water gun!"
"GASSSSTTTTLLLLYYYYYYY!"
The gastly fired an extremely powerful Night Shade, and Mudkip was blasted into a tree. He fainted.
"Mudkip NO!"
"Gastly."
*Hack Hack Cough Cough*
"Uhh…..Why is that gastly choking?"
*COUGH*
The Ghost spit out the metal ball sending it flying, and it hit a tree causing a huge plume of wood chips to rain down from the force.
*CRACK*
"Oh boy.Here we go."
Smaller cracks were heard until with one last big crack, the tree fell.

Steele

Post #27
Without the ball weighing him down gastly could move much more freely, and could now levitate again. He levitated high up, and began charging one last Shadow Ball. It was big. Blake had one plan left.
He jumped up onto the fallen tree(It was still on it's stump so one end was nicely elevated) and ran up it. Or down it. Or across it. Or whatever you call it. The Gastly had a huge and I mean HUGE Shadow Ball created, and it was steadily growning larger. He pulled out an item from his bag. A Life Orb.
"This has to work."
He threw the orb. It hit it's mark.
"Gastly! GASTLY!"
The life orb was rapidly draining Gastly's energy, because of the Shadow Ball. It was huge. It drained his life. The more powerful the attack, and the longer you charge it, the more life you have drained. But it wasn't enough. Gastly was nearly fainted, but it was still not enough.
Blake pulled another round object from his bag. Yep, you guessed it. A Pokéball.
"Pokéball Go!"
He threw it just as gastly couldn't take the drainage any longer. He fired the Shadow Ball. The Pokéball collided with the Dark Energy but passed through it. It hit it's mark.
But that wouldn't stop the Shadow Ball. He jumped for it. And landed on a rock.
*After the smoke settled and the dark energy faded*
"Oh God…… I'm bleedin'…….."
*Hack Hack* He had blood coming out of his nose. And he was coughing it up.
"Oh man…. I got to stop this bleeding…"
He grabbed an item that he carries in his backpack, but always keeps one in his pocket just in case. A Potion.
"Well, this was meant for Mudkip, but it's mine now."
He sprayed the potion all over his body, and a tingling feeling, much like adrenaline covered his body.
"Well I'm not bleeding anymore…. I guess I should look for my Pokéball. Maybe I caught Gastly. Hope so."
He looked for a red and white capsule, but no success. He was about to give up until he saw it. A Purple Pokéball. He picked it up.

InnerDemon

Post #28
Haha.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #29
*Later at the pond*
Blake sent out all of his pokémon.
"Alright guys, I caught a new pokémon, so say hello to Gastly."
*Sends out Gastly*
"Gastly…. *Pant Pant*"
"Oh forgot…."
*Removes life orb*
"So you caught me. That's an admirable feat. You used one pokémon, and your wits. And you not only defeated me, but captured me. I have defeated trainers who used four pokémon against me. I am unnaturally powerful for my kind.
I honor you."
"Um… Thanks. These are my other pokémon, Mudkip you already met, Exploud, Magnemite, and Starly."
"Great Battle."
"HI NICE TO MEET YOU!" ( This is only capitalized cause' Exploud is VERY loud)
"Bzzz. Hello."
"Hiya."
"Now that I caught you… Do you want to stay with me or go free?"
"Didn't I just say that I honored you? Of course I'm going to stay."
"Oh,Great! So… I entered a tournament for three on three battles, but only two of my pokémon want to fight. Do you want to be the third fighter?"
"Sure. I like fighting."
"Awesome! Now, if we fight Larry we have one advantage. He only has two pokémon. We have a full team. We'll start training again pretty soon. Now.. Does anyone know how this pokéball turned purple?"
He held up gastly's pokéball.
"Nope."
"I HAVE NO IDEA!"
"Sorry, I don't know."
"Bzzzz.I Know."
"MAGNEMITE!?" Everybody said at the same time.
"Bzzzzz.Yup.Before you caught me a trainer walked into our home and asked if any of us wanted to travel the world with him. We all did, but my freind was the first to answer.
The trainer was great, he even let Magnemite visit us whenever they were nearby. Then when he came back one day, he was purple.
They said he was battling a some kid and he sent out a Gengar. The gengar double teamed to the point where there were to many to count.
And while my friend destroyed the many images the Gengar had charged a Dark Pulse to an extreme level, and it knocked him out instantly. When he woke up he was purple."

Steele

Post #30
"It sounds like an extreme amount of dark energy can cause things to turn into the color of the element, black or purple."
"Bzzzz.That is a good theory."
"I think I figured it out. Dark energy leads to dark coloration.Thanks Magnemite."
Blake recalled all of his pokémon, recalling Gastly last. As he held the shimmering purple ball a feeling of accomplishment swept his body. This was a true ghost pokémons pokéball.
End of Section 1 of Blake
(Bleep) It. (Bleep) It all InnerDemon.
O.K. it's not that big of a deal if you read in the middle of my writing spree, but I was hoping no one would be reading so they could read it all at once, since this is all one section. Oh well….. I felt extremely productive tonight and wrote more than I expected I would, which puts less pressure on me tommarow.
The next section will be about Larry. That's to bad for me, cause I like writin' about Blake. Well Remember that you can comment, question, and flame at the command of your computer. See ya later.

Steele

Post #31
Chapter 8 Rivalry (Continued)
Larry
A blur moved across the town to get to the registration booth. That blur was Larry.
"Sigh…. Blake got the first number…."
A group of people were walking toward the registation booth and were unlucky enough to get in Larry's way.
"LOOK OUT!"
*Explosion*
"Whoops…"
"How did he do that?"
"I KNOW! I KNOW! He is a ditto who copied extreemspeed and transformed into a human! And then he attacked us!"
He got to the registation booth only to be greeted by…. The brown blob!
"Hello again."
"Aren't you supposed to be working in the store?"
"They said I was scaring away customers, and they told me to work out here instead!"
"But wouldn't that scare away the people here?"
"Yup. But here you enter for free. Back at the mart you have to pay. This way saves them money."
"Oh. Well can I enter now?"
"Yup, but I need your name."
"Larry Flarite."
"O.K. your number is 558.Bring your three best pokémon. See you saturday!"
*Upon arrival at the grasslands*
"Alright you will each have to fight at the three on three tournament I entered, and we still need another pokémon.What do you think?"
"KARP SHALL OVERCOME!"
"ZAP!"
"O.K…………Let's go?"
*After walking a while*
"Geo! Geodude!"
"Yes! A Geodude! Lamp, sneak behind him."
"Lamp Zap Geodude?"
"Yep."
Lamp snuck behind geodude and waited.
"Now!"
"LAAAAMMMMPPPP!"
The lamp fired a thundershock at the geodude, but it had no effect.
"Aww…. I forgot! Ground types are immune to electric attacks! Lamp use explosion! Magikarp when he is done, you go in there."
"Magik."
"LLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMMMPPPPP!"
*Uses Explosion*
"Geodude!"
The rock was blown into a hot spring that appeared out of nowhere, got mad and confronted Magikarp.
"Geo!"
*Rock throw*
"Magik!"
*Faints*
"Geo! Mwahaha!"
The geodude continued to crack up until he rolled down the hill and landed on a Machop.
"MACHOP CHOP CHOP!"
The Machop used Karate Chop on geodude, knocking it out.
"Machop."

Steele

Post #32
He walked away leaving larry and three fainted pokémon, two of which were his.
"Awesome! Pokéball go!"
*Click*
"All of you return."
Three beams of light dissolved the pokémon.
*After a bit of healing*
"GEODUDE WIN BATTLE!"
"O.K. so you want to fight in the tournament?"
"Yup."
"Cool! Now, two of you know Blake.
He's a great battler right? If we make it to the top ten it is possible he will be there with us. We need a strategy."
"Magikarp fight?"
"Yes, you will all fight."
At that time it started to rain, putting out the tiny fire Magikarp was roasting fish flakes over.
"MAGIKARP MAD!"
*Ice Beams the rain, freezing it solid*
"Whoa! I did't know you knew Ice Beam!"
"La-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaammmmmp!"
Clouds rolled in. Rain Dance.
"MAGIKARP!"
*Ice Beam*
Little ice cubes pelted Geodude.
"GEODUDE NOT LIKE!"
*Earthquake*
The quake opened a hole in the ground revealing magma which evaporated the clouds.
"WHOA!THAT WAS AWESOME! I think we put in enough work for today! Well let's get some rest."
End of Section 1 of Larry
Was it not awesome! I didn't have many ideas for larry but I actually wrote it and it wasn't as crappy as I expected! (That doesn't mean it's not crappy) Well, question, comment, and flame all you want!

InnerDemon

Post #33
(Bleep) Me?!
Anyways. That annoying blob is back. Why won't you kill it off!
Why does Larry's Pokemon fail so badly?! It makes me sad too :/

Steele

Post #34
WHAT?! I DID NOT SAY (BLEEP) YOU! I SAID DAMN IT EXCEPT I REPLACED 'DAMN' WITH A CENSORED 'F WORD'.
1 The blob is going to be in a few more chapters, and THEN I will kill it off.
2 Magikarp sucks no matter where it goes, lamp is just wierd, and we meaning you, have yet to see Geodude battle.
3 Don't get sad! Get Glad! (Now in new Force-Flex design)

InnerDemon

Post #35
1. Thank god.
2. Kill the Magikarp too PLEASE.
3. I bought the new Glad bag. It ripped and now I'm sad. :[

Steele

Post #36
1 Aw… I like magikarp………
2 I didn't expect those bags to actually work. They said they would pay me to advertise. Guess what. They didn't. Now I'm sad too. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Steele

Post #37
Chapter 8 Rivalry (Continued)
Blake
"Alright, which color to get…"
Yep Blake was looking at pokédexes.
"Lets go for….Purple!"
He picked out a purple and black pokédex with a picture of a Ghastly on it. After picking out a few more neccesary items, he went to the counter to be greeted by…..His friend Slate!(That's a change)
"Hey Blake! You going to the tournament this Saturday?"
"Of Course! Can't miss a chance to date Keira Knightley!"
"You got a point. So what's with the ghost pokédex? Last week you weren't into Ghost Types."
"I caught a Gastly."
"Where did you catch it?"
"In the forest by the pond."
"WHAT!You caught that insanely powerful Gastly! He knocked all four of my pokémon out!"
"Really?I guess he wasn't lying. Well can I pay?"
"Sure."
*Pays*
"See ya later!"
"Better watch out Blake! I just might kick your butt at the tournament!"
*In the forest*
"Ready to train?"
"Let's go."
"Let's rip em' up!"
"Bzzzz. Ready!"
They incountered many pokémon, and easily defeated them all.
"Do you think we are ready?"
"Well….Yeah."
"Probably."
"Bzzz.Were ready."
"Good, cause' the tournament is tommarow. We should probably get some sleep I guess. See you in the morning."
End of section 2 of Blake
Well, I don't have much to say.
Whatever…….

Steele

Post #38
Author: I'm not sore anymore! I'M BACK! RE-SPECT!
Bulbasaur:Why won't you ever just shut up?
Author: Because I must entertain.
Bulbasaur:Stupid F#?%??? B?%&?!
Author: Watch your language or another cop might come by!
Bulbasaur:Well I was censored there.
Author: Your right. So who should win the tournament?
Bulbasaur: Blake!
Author:What! Blake isn't good! Everybody knows Larry is the way to go!
Bulbasaur:How can the best trainer have a stupid Magikarp!
Author:*Gasp* Are you questioning the authority of Magikarp? You little.."
*Pulls out his invisible guitar and hits Bulbasaur with it*
Bulbasaur:YOU ASKED FOR IT!
*Pulls out guitar and hits the author with it*
Author:Ow! We shall settle this with a guitar battle.
*Starts playing solo from Respect*
Bulbasaur:Take this!
To Be Continued

Steele

Post #39
Bonus Chapter: Fight Fire With Fire
*Starts playing solo to The Trooper*
Author: NO! I MUST WIN!
*Starts playing Paranoid*
Bulbasaur:YOU SHALL NOT WIN!
*Starts playing Die Young*
Author: NO FAIR! YOU CAN'T PLAY ANYTHING FROM TONY IOMMI!
Bulbasaur: COURSE' I CAN!
Author: BEAT THIS!
*Starts playing Crazy Train*
Bulbasaur:I WILL BEAT IT!
*Starts playing soft chords*
Author:HAHA!YOU THINK THAT WINS!
Bulbasaur:IT WILL!
The song got a bit faster, and with one long note it was one of the fastest song known to mankind: Fight Fire With Fire.
Author:NOOOOOOOO!
There was a small Earthquake, and Groudon came out of the ground.
Groudon:I love this song!
Groudon used protect around Bulbasaur, then used Sunny Day followed by heat wave.
Bulbasaur: Fire Groudon!
The two Pokémon fired Solar Beams at the sky and they hit together and a glowing orb formed. It grew for a bit then..BOOM!
Bulbasaur was rockin' out and Groudon was dancing while the author unsuccessfully trying to play something better than Bulbasaur.
And then the song came to life.
Moltres flew down and shot a Flamethrower at Groudon. Groudon fired a Flamethrower right back, and soon a huge battle erupted.
Then Bulbasaur started the solo, sending the author flying.
The author was getting up after the solo, only to hear some lyrics.
"THE GODS ARE LAUGHING, SO TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH!"
Then the legendarys started laughing and unleashed huge amounts of heat.
Author:NOOOOOO!
Bulbasaur:*After finishing the song*
THANK YOU KANTO! GOOD NIGHT!
Author(Now burnt to a crisp): O.K. Blake can win.
Bulbasaur: I'm glad you see it my way.
End Of Bonus Chapter

Sands Buisle

Post #40
<Laughs histericly>

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction