Adventures of Brad

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2

Shinyletal

Post #1
Prologue

It was that time of year again.The time where all the ten and eleven year old kids would get their starter pokemon.The event took place at Evergreen city in the community center.Kids would line up,look on a digital list of available pokemon.They would then tell the legendary Prof. Oak which they would like.Then they would be on their way with their amazing adventure.

Chapter 1:The start of a journey.

Brad looked at the huge billboard above everyone. It was full of name,most with big red X's on them.He was standing in line at Evergreen Community Center,waiting to get his pokemon. He had 7 people between him and trainer-hood. He had been waiting for this since he was 4.

He thought about his choices nervously. Eevee? Chimchar? Squirtle? He couldn't decide. As he pondered with his choices,he was slowly walking forward. Finally . . .

"Hello!"a joyful voice suddenly said. Brad jerked his head up and saw he was at the desk.He saw an old man with short gray hair standing behind the long desk.He was looking at Prof. Oak.

"H-Hello."stammered Brad.

"Are you ready to make your choice?"asked Oak. Suddenly a loud crack happened and a door at the back of the room exploded.A Beasea ran out, followed by a middle-aged man with brown hair.

"He escaped!!"yelled the man.Oak reached down and grabbed the struggling Beasea.It looked like a little bear cub with aqua fur,a white nose,light blue eyes,and dark blue teeth and gums.It looked up at Oak and showed his teeth,growling. Apparently he was fearless,strong enough to break that door,and had a hint of thrill in his eyes.Brad smiled.

"Him."he said.

"Him?!"asked Oak."Are you sure?This one is very hard to control."

"I'll find a way"smiled Brad.After Oak recalled the Beasea ,gave Brad 5 pokeballs and Beasea's ball,a pokedex,and trainer card,Brad left.

Shinyletal

Post #2
Chapter 2:First battle.

Brad walked through Evergreen City with his feet practically hovering an inch above the ground. He was a trainer. He had a pokemon. He could go to the Pokemon League. He finally made it to the exit,which led off to route 401. He suddenly realized he needed to check up on his pokemon. He took out his pokedex,tinkered with it for a few seconds,then put it up to his pokeball.

"Beasea,"it started."the sea bear pokemon.It hunts magikarp and kelpord by hiding on a lake floor and pouncing."Brad then was told that Beasea was a level 5,knew Scratch,Tackle,and Growl.

"Come on out Beasea!"he said,throwing the ball foward.Beasea popped out,then squatted away from Brad and growled for a few seconds.He then realized he wasn't in battle and turned towards Brad.

"Hi there."said Brad,tring to sound joyful but horribly failing.

"What do you want?"growled Beasea.

"I just wanted to introduce myself."

"Didn't think you would do that."said Beasea."I thought I would be stuck with a dumb little trainer who thinks of pokemon as tools and wouldn't even think about talking to me.Lucky me!"

"You're not just a tool,you're a living breathing pokemon."Brad said.

"Well most wouldn't think that.So why'd you pick me?I did that stunt to prevent getting picked."said Beasea

Brad smiled and said, "I saw the joy in your eyes and I liked your attitude.So . . .wanna walk or stay in your ball?"

"Just put me in the ball."sighed Beasea.

Brad recalled Beasea and walked walked into the trees. He walked on,noticing some other new trainers that were training with their newly obtained pokemon. Brad sighed and walked into a quieter part of the forest and kept walking on. He then heard a rustle and a squeal. He looked down and saw that he had stepped on a sleeping rattata's tail.

"Wow!"he yelled,stumbling backwards."Go Beasea!"he yelled,throwing his ball forward. Beasea appeared on the ground growling at the rattata.Rattata jumped fowards and whacked Beasea with his tail.Beasea swatted back at rattata but he dodged.Brad stood stiff with shock.He was actually battling.

"Screw this!"said Beasea and jumped forward and tackled rattata. They scratched and bit each other until rattata ran into the trees,a long bleeding gash above his right eye,and another gash along his side. Beasea turned towards Brad,with only a few mild scratches,and growled.

"What was that about?!"he raged."You just stood there!Being a trainer is about ordering your pokemon!"

"I-I'm sorry.I was in shock.I'll put in my best effort!"Brad said.

"You better."growled Beasea.

Brad recalled Beasea and walked on towards New Grit Town. 'We haven't got onto a great start!'he though.

Sands Buisle

Post #3
Nice story! But you should explaine how come the trainer understands pokemon, look at the other fics where trainers understand pokemon, and write a little bit about it.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Chucho

Post #4
I'd combine the Prologue and the first chapter.

Shinyletal

Post #5
Chucho I actually agree with you I'll do that later.And SandStorm sorry for confusion.Basically the pokemon are actually talking their language,but the humans can understand what their saying.

Shinyletal

Post #6
Chapter 3:First Pokemon

Brad walked through the trees with the occasional rustle of leaves or cry of a pidgey. He encountered a few more rattata and a starly but nothing much. Then when he was almost out of the forest he heard a sharp yell.

"Ral!"the voice said.Suddenly a pokemon with a half-spherical head,a humanoid body,and red spike-like things sticking out of its head.The ralts jumped out and let out another warning cry.

"Go Beasea!"Brad said while hurling his ball fowared. The small bear materialized on the ground with a warning growl. The ralts flinched but quickly got a hold of itself. It started glowing purple and Beasea started floating in the air. He was then hurtled against a tree.

"He's using Confusion!"said Beasea.

"Use Scratch!"he yelled. Beasea got control of himself and raked ralts across the body. He started glowing purple again. Brad was about to command another scratch when Beasea used a Water Gun. Ralts lost his glow and was thrown against a tree.

"You must be level 8!"said Brad,"Use another Water Gun!"Beasea fired another blast of water at ralts. He fell to the ground while Brad grabbed one of his empty pokeballs.

"Go!"he yelled and through it.It sailed through the air and hit ralts. It was absorbed in red light and disappeared.The ball shook once. Twice.
Three times. Brad balled up his hands.

Ding.

Brad stared at the ball for a few seconds before walking towards it carefully. He grabbed it gingerly and stared at it. He finally smiled and recalled Beasea. He took out his pokedex and put it up to the ball.

"Ralts,"the pokedex began in its mechanical voice."The feeling pokemon. It can sense human emotions and usually reacts to your emotions."Brad checked and found out it was a level 7,knew Growl and Confusion,and had a jolly nature.

"Go,Ralts!"he said and threw the ball onto the ground.The ralts popped out and suddenly exploded with questions happily.

"Are you experienced? Will you train me good? I hope s- I sense your nervous why?"It asked.

"Its just so many questions.I will train you but you're my first pokemon I caught."

"Good because I want a nice trainer like you who will train me and love me and talk to me like you are know.So we going to New Grit City for the Feather Badge or are you just one of those Contest air-heads?"He said quickly.

Brad silently thought 'Wow he's a tough one.' but said "We're gonna get badges."

"Good because I enjoy battling you were a good battler the Beasea is strong!I think I should go into my ball we should hurry to New Grit City!"he hurried.

"Yeah we should."Brad recalled Ralts and jogged into the city.

————————————————–

That ralts is a handfull.

Sands Buisle

Post #7
I agree with that last sentance, although that looked more like a Rash personalaty.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Shinyletal

Post #8
If there was a talkative nature I would've chose it.I'm gonna start adding titles to chapters now.

Shinyletal

Post #9
Chapter 4:A rival.

Brad walked to the Pokemon Center in New Grit City. It was barely a city,actually. It had a hotel,a gym,a pokemon center and pokemart,and a lot of houses.Nothing made it special. Except the fact that it held the first pokemon gym in the Seeleen League. It didn't have a big population,but had twice as many people in it this time of year,the start of many trainers journeys.

After leaving his pokemon with the Nurse Joy there for the night,he checked into the hotel and quickly fell asleep.The next morning he picked up his pokemon,and went to the pokemart.

"Welcome!"said the cashier.This was a small pokemart,just 3 long shelves.One for pokemon food and medicine such as potions,one for TMs and HMs,and another for pokedex styles.He grabbed some pokemon food and potions then walked over to the pokedex styles.There was everything. Kyogre,
Arceus, and Mamoswine.

After browsing he found it. Was it what he thought it was? It was his favorite pokemon. Shiny Relicanth syle. He had loved Relicanths since he was young. They were rare,cool,and were rock/water.He bought the potions and pokemon food then asked for the Relicanth's price.

"2,000 Pokedollars"the cashier replied calmly. Brad thought about it. He had 5,000 in his bank right now. He decided against it sadly and left. He went back to his hotel room and threw his pokemon out.

"Hey boss!" said Ralts happily.

"What's up?" asked Beasea.

"Ralts,don't call me boss,and I just wanted to give you time to stretch and eat."He said while shaking a pile of pokemon food into the two food bowl the hotel provided him with. The two immediately ran over and ate full-heartedly. Brad smiled and ate his pancakes.

They all finished eating and Brad decided it was time to get to business.

"OK guys we're going to train hard today. Tomorrow we'll challenge the gym.We need you both to at least level 10 to think about winning. And having another pokemon wouldn't hurt."

"OK I learn double-team soon that would help a lot I could use it for an advantage and win!"said ralts excitedly.

"OK then . . ."said Beasea."I could do some more training too."

"Okay were all agreed!"said Brad.He recalled them and went back out to route 401. He saw that a lot of trainers thought about training also. He once again found a quiet area and fought wild pokemon for a while.He then heard a voice.

"This should be a good spot to train!"he heard a voice say.Then a boy around Brad's age stepped out.He had short red hair,olive eyes,and wore a plain white T-shirt and some jeans.The boy smiled and began to talk.

"Hi there!"he said."My name's Chad.Wanna battle?"

"My names Brad and sure."Brad replied."What level are your pokemon?"he asked?

"Two level 10s.Two on two then?"he asked.

"OK!" said Brad.'Ralts is a level 9 and Beasea is a level 10.This should be a good battle.'He thought.They both stood a few meters apart and threw their balls foward at the same time.

Ralts appeared a few feet apart from Brad while a Scyther appeared in front of Chad. Chad smiled while Brad frowned. The only moce ralts could attack with was confusion,which wouldn't have much effect.

"Bring it on" hissed Scyther.

"Gladly" smiled Ralts.

"X-scissor!"yelled Chad.Brad thought about the TM shelf in the pokemart.He cursed himself for not using any.

"Confusion!"Brad called. Scyther's scythes began to glow while Ralts began to glow purple.Scyther jumped but stopped in mid-air. But he just floated for a second before falling back to the ground barely damaged.He continued his run towards Ralts.

"Dodge!"yelled Brad,but it was to late. Scyther cut Ralts in an X.Ralts let out a shrill scream and flew back.Ralts stood up and looked at Scyther with fury.

"Quick attack!"yelled Chad. Scyther almost disappeared while he ran at Ralts.He was hit head on and flew against a tree.

"Confusion!"Brad said,but ralts didn't do anything. He just bent his head and concentrated. Suddenly two clones broke off with one on the right and one on the left. They all looked at Scyther and smiled.

"X-scissor the one of the left!"yelled Chad. Scyther ran up and cut it,but the clone just disappeared.

"Confusion!"yelled Brad. Both clones began to glow. Then Scyther started to glow. This time he began to float and was thrown against a tree.

"Get up and use Quick Attack on the right one!"yelled Chad.

"Confusion!"yelled Brad once again.

Scyther once again ran at ralts with impossible speed.The ralts he hit disappeared. The final Ralts began to glow and so did scyther. Scyther could'nt stop running for some reason and crashed.Ralts then dropped down from exhaustion.

"You did awesome!"Brad said and recalled him. He then noticed that Scyther was walking drunkingly around before collapsing. Chad recalled him without a word.

"Go Beasea!"yelled Brad while throwing the ball foward. Beasea appeared on the ground in front of
Brad.

"Go Lileep!"shouted Chad while the the purple plant formed in front of him. Brad just stared open mouthed.

"I chose him as a started in Hoenn.Then I decided to start my adventure here in Seeleen league."He smiled. Mark just balled his fist up.He was looking forward to a rough battle.
—————————————————-

I ended it for know becuase

1.It was getting to long and

2.I need to do something and I wanted to finish while I am in the writing mood.

Shinyletal

Post #10
Chapter 5:A rival Part 2

Beasea stared as Lileep's head bobbed back and forth. Beasea let out a low growl but waited for a command.

"Water gun!"yelled Brad.

"Acid!" said Chad. Beasea was faster. He inhaled then shot out a jet of water. Lileep was flung backwarads,but in mid-air he spat out a glob of gooey green acid. It hit Beasea in the face. He was just pushed backwards but he managed to stay up.

"Astonish!"said Chad before Brad could react. Lileep let out a high pitched screech before some how jumping up and tackling Beasea. He was thrown backwards but steadied himself.

"Water gun!" yelled Brad,but Beasea was cowering from the astonish.

"Use another Astonish!"exclaimed Chad.

"Water gun!!"Brad said again. Lileep screeched again and leaped at Beasea. But this time Beasea spat out another jet of water. It hit lileep in mid-air and the pressure made him slam into a tree.

"Acid!"yelled Chad.

"Scratch!" Brad said. Beasea began to run at lileep. Lileep bent over and spat the glob of poison at Beasea. He got hit directly but he managed to continue and cut one of lileep's tentacles. He let out a high pitched scream while wriggling around wildly.

"Get in one more acid!"

"Another Water gun!"they both said at the same time. The jet of water hit lileep at the same time the acid hit Beasea. They both collapsed onto the ground. After watching a few seconds lileep shuddered. He attached hit root into the ground and pulled himself up. Beasea remained on the ground.

"Good battle!"called Chad. They both recalled their pokemon and shook hands.

"That was a good battle." said Brad.

"I hope we see each other again!" said Chad before he walked out of the clearing and onto the main route. Brad went back into New Grit City and after giving Nurse Joy his pokemon,went to his hotel room and fell asleep. Tommorow he was going to challenge the gym.

Shinyletal

Post #11
Chapter 6:Battle in the Clouds.

Brad woke up the next day excited. He was going to challenge the first gym leader today! He left his hotel and picked up his pokemon,then walked to the gym. Most of the trainers had gotten their badge the past two days. He walked into the gym and gasped.

It had the official arena,a pool on one end,and the standard battle field. Except for two small details. One,the roof was twice the size of a standard gym and ended in a huge glass dome. Secondly,their were clouds near the top. Real clouds.

"So you're a challenger?" he heard a girl say. He looked across the arena and saw a girl around his age standing in the trainer box on the other side of the gym.

"I'm the junior trainer."she said cheerily. "Get in your trainer box please!"

"OK" Brad replied and got in it. But the second he stepped in it he felt a strange sensation. It took him a few seconds to realize the trainer box was moving up like an elevator. The girl's was too. They rose into the clouds and stopped. Brad noticed all around the clouds were small circular platforms. He knew they would be for walking pokemon. They were still low where they could see and command pokemon on the ground.

"One on One!"the girl said joyously. She threw a ball forward and a taillow appeared.

"Go Beasea!" Brad said,thinking it needed a bit more training. He threw the ball forward and bear appeared on a platform near Brad.

"Wing attack!"called the girl.

"Snag its wing with a Scratch!"yelled Brad. Taillow swooped down and smacked Beasea across the face with her wing. While the taillow was next to Beasea,he stabbed into her wing. She began screeching.

"Water gun it!" yelled Brad. Beasea shot the water at Taillow's face. With her being so close,the water gun did maximum damage. The traillow was flung off the platform and spiraled towards the ground. The girl recalled her.

"Great battle!"she called. there boxes began to descend. They finally hit the ground and walked out.

"I'll go get the leader while you heal your pokemon!" she announced handing him a potion. He sent out Beasea and sprayed him with the potion.

"What's that do?" asked Beasea while wincing,apparently feeling the sting.

"It'll heal you." he said. He recalled Beasea and then suddenly he realized he was about to start his journey in the Seeleen league.

"Hello young challenger!" he heard a cheery voice say. He looked over and saw a man that looked to be in his young 20s. He wore a leather jacket with a dark blue shirt underneath and blue jeans. It was Jacob,the gym leader.

"Welcome to feather gym. I am the gym leader."

"I'm ready to battle." Brad said.

"How many pokemon do you have?" asked Jacob?

"Two."

"Two on two then!"Jacob replied. They went into their boxes and were elevated into the air. They each grabbed a ball and threw them forward. Ralts appeared on one of the platforms while a brown and peach colored duck with a sitck in its mouth appeared on the other.

"Fury Attack,Farfetch'd!"Jacob yelled.

"Use confusion to make it crash!"Brad called. Farfetch'd was faster. He flew at ralts and pecked it a few times. Ralts and Farfetch'd both began to glow purple. Farfetch'd was thrown off the platform,and it crashed into the pool after a few seconds of falling. It made a huge splash but Farfetch'd managed to swim back up. It tried to fly out but couldn't.

"Confusion!" yelled Brad. Ralts began to glow purple along with Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd began to float,but he managed to break off and flew back up.

"Aerial Ace!"Jacob said. Farfetch'd began to fly towards ralts,but sharply turned upwards while white streaks formed around it's beak.

"Double Team!" Brad yelled. Ralts split up into 3 of them. Farfetch'd flew downwards and simply sliced through all of them in a row,the second one it hit let out a sharp cry and flew backwards.

"Finish it with a Fury Attack!" yelled Jacob.

"Confusion!" yelled Mark. This time ralts attacked first. He began to glow,followed by Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd simply crashed in front of Ralts,but the platform swayed and ralts fell off. Brad recalled him before he hit the ground,knowing he would've passed out anyway.

"Beasea,use water gun!"yelled Brad while throwing the ball forward. Beasea appeared on one of the platforms and quickly hit Farfetch'd with a jet of water. Farfetch'd quickly fainted.

"Return!"Jacob called out. He held a ball forward and Farfetch'd was absorbed into the beam of red light.

"Go Togetic!" yelled Jacob. Brad gasped as the humanoid appeared on the platform. It was pure white with short wings and blue and red triangles on its lower body.

"Metronome!"Jacob called. Togetic beagn to wave her short fingers back and forth.

"Tackle it off the platform!"Brad called knowing it wouldn't be able to fly back up while using metronome. Beasea jumped from platform to platform heading for Togetic. But Togetic's fingers started to glow and it stopped. It closed it's eyes,opened it's mouth,and a small white orb formed quickly.

"Stop the tackle and dodge it!" Brad called quickly. But it was too late and Togetic fired the Hyper Beam. It hit Beasea head on and made him fly backwards,off the platform, and into the water. He was submerged and a strange glow emmited from the pool.After a few seconds he heard a yell from Beasea,except it was deeper.

"AQUA!" he yelled and he climbed out. Brad gasped. Beasea had evolved into Aquabea. He had grown a lot bigger,almost as big as a fully grown bear,and had his fur matted in most places with browner tints at places,like blue camo.Brad smiled. Aquabea should have way better defense and know Aqua Beam and Mud bomb now.

"Aqua Beam!"yelled Brad while Togetic recharged. Aquanbea inhaled and shot a pure white beam at Togetic. The second it hit her a huge splash happened and she stumbled off the platform. She fell,still recharging and unable to fly.

"Tackle!"yelled Brad. Aquabea ran at Togetic. She had regained control and was starting to fly off the ground. Aquabea jumped and tackled her. She fell back down while Aquabea landed gracefully.

"Return" called Jacob upon realizing Togetic had fainted. Togetic was absorbed into the red light while the trainer boxes descended. They hit the ground and both walked towards the middle.

"Great job! You defeated me! Nice team,by the way." he said handing Brad a badge shaped like a feather.

"Thanks!" Brad exclaimed and ran out. He gave Nurse Joy his pokemon and went to the hotel. After admiring the badge for a few minutes then placing it in his badge case,he turned the TV on and watched Ash Ketchum,A legend for the rest of the night.

I edited this so you might need to re-read this.

Shinyletal

Post #12
Chapter 7:Adventure in the Tunnel Part 1

After waking up and finally paying for his nights at the hotel,Brad picked up his pokemon and went into Route 402. It was a rocky route, about a 30 minute hike. He climbed up the mountain and onto a small plateau. He threw Aquabea's ball forward.

"Hey." Brad said after the two looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Hi." Aquabea said.

"Are you fine with evolution? How did it feel?"he questioned.

"It felt like I was melting,but without pain,then I felt like I was being remade from scratch. And I'm fine. I just feel a little . . .dizzy."

"Good. We're heading towards Grit Tunnels now."

"Cool" Aquabea replied. Brad recalled Aquabea and hiked up the mountain. He encountered some Geodude and Pebeel. He fought with ralts since he was just a level 11 while Aquabea was a level 14. He was almost at the tunnel when he heard a sharp yell.

"Bag Bagon!" he heard. Then a bagon jumped out and growled at Brad. He gaped at it's short body,its toughened gray head,and its short stubby arms. He stared at it open mouthed before it let out a shrill cry and started running away. Technically the bagon had challenged him so under the official rules of being a trainer he could catch it.

"Go Ralts!"he yelled. He threw the ball forward and ralts appeared on the ground. Bagon looked over and saw that Brad had accepted the battle. He smirked and ran at ralts. He lowered his head and slammed it into ralts. He let out a scream and flew backwards.

"Confusion!" Ralts and Bagon then began to glow purple. Bagon began to float and was thrown against a boulder. His head hit it and the boulder exploded. Although his head made most the attack do nothing,the chunks of rock hurt him. Bagon stood up and started to walk around. He then walked off a small cliff and slammed into the ground.

"He's confused!"Brad yelled."Use Double-Team a few times!" Ralts then bent his head and started cloning until there was a circle of them. The bagon finally came back up and charged. He charged across the circle. He hit 5 of the clones quickly before hitting the real one. Ralts was thrown backwards while bagon began to glow red. He then started punching and biting and kicking Ralts.

Ralts then began to glow purple along with bagon. Bagon was thrown backwards and slammed against the cliff side. He then fell down,dazed.

"Go pokeball!"he yelled while throwing a pokeball forward. It hit bagon in the head and he was absorbed in red light. The ball shook once.Twice. The ball let out one more shake before dinging.

"Good job Ralts!" Brad said.

"Thanks that was a tough battle he's good are you going to train him he's good and powerful he almost had me there but you used your skills to make him lose and me win!"Ralts said. Brad just nodded and sprayed him with a Super potion. He then put his pokdex up to bagon's ball.

"Bagon,"it bagan,"the rock head pokemon.It dreams of flying high in the sky. It is level 17 and knows Bite,Rage,Leer,and Headbutt. It had a brave nature." Brad then threw the pokeball forward. Bagon appeared on the ground.

"Hi. I guess you're my trainer since I challenged you and lost." Bagon said.

"Yep. I'll let you meet my other pokemon."he said and threw Aquabea's ball forward. He appeared next to Bagon. They looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Hi."Bagon said."I'm guessing you're his starter."he said.

"Yeah."Aquabea replied."I'm guessing he just caught you."

"Yeah."

"Well we're going into Grit Tunnels soon." he said and after re-calling them all he continued on.

Sands Buisle

Post #13
You know, you just switched from third person to first person halve way through.

<Quote>Technically the bagon had challenged hims so under the official rules of being a trainer he could catch it.

"Go Ralts!"he yelled. He threw the ball forward and ralts appeared on the ground. Bagon looked over and saw I had accepted the battle.<Quote>

Other than that it was nice.

Shinyletal

Post #14
Oh I'll edit that.

Shinyletal

Post #15
Chapter 8:Adventure in the Tunnel part 2

Brad hiked up to the very top a few minutes later. He smiled and looked at the huge rock entrance. He walked in and immediately felt the air get colder. He new these tunnels were home to many steel and ice types. A sneasal suddenly ran in front of him. The cat-like creature glanced at Brad but kept running.

"I could catch that!"Brad said to himself and ran after it. He followed it through a series of tunnels before he caught the smell of blood. He ran a bit longer,and stopped in a huge cavern. The Sneasal ran over to a group of Sneasal and Weavile. They were swarming around a lake where a Lapras was. The water was red and the Lapras was screaming. She had long gashes all around her neck. Brad watched silently for a few seconds at the carnage before knowing what he had to do.

"GO!" he yelled and threw his three balls forward. Ralts,Bagon,and Aquabea appeared on the floor.

"Get those Weaviles!"he commanded. They ran over and started attacking. Ralts used his confusion to throw them off the Lapras. Aquabea used Aqua Beam to blast several Sneasal and Weavile,and also healing Lapras some. Bagon was in a rage,hitting and kicking and biting The group,caught off guard,ran back into the tunnels. Aquabea kept shooting water at Lapras,trying to heal it.

"It's no use!"moaned the Lapras."They got me!" Aquabea stopped and looked down like it was his fault. "Thank you for your courage. I must ask you a favor."

"What is it?"asked Brad.

"My egg! It's almost hatched but they'll be mauled by the Weavile the second it hatches! Can you take care of it?"

"Yes. I'll keep it safe."

"Thank you! It's at the bottom of the lake!"she said. Aquabea swam to the bottom of the lake and a few seconds later came back up and an egg tucked underneath his arm. Brad took the egg and tucked it into his backpack.

"It is close to hatching! Thank you so much!"

"It's nothing." Brad said and after recalling his pokemon walked out. He made it through the tunnels without much happening. He stepped out of the tunnel and after a hike,into Pikachu town.
—————————————————-

Wait until you see what pikachu town is like!

twiggylover

Post #16
Nice story.

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

Sands Buisle

Post #17
Its a good thing you corrected your mistake, but… Pikachu Town?!?!?! That is SO unoriginal!

twiggylover

Post #18
THAT is really true. Lol.

Torterra will save us!

Shinyletal

Post #19
I meant to make it un-original. I wanted to show you how its a bunch of brain-dead idiots who worshp Pikachu.Lol

twiggylover

Post #20
Lol…
If I were to pray a pokeymon(lol),
then I would choose Turtwig.

Torterra will save us!

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction