Adventures of Brad

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2

Shinyletal

Post #21
I can tell . . . .Any way I'm starting on Chapter 9 right now.

Shinyletal

Post #22
Actually I can't. My computer freezes every 10 seconds.

twiggylover

Post #23
Same when I right click on the internet.

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

Sands Buisle

Post #24
Yeah twiggy, we figured

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

twiggylover

Post #25
I mean that when I right click my computer freaks out. Also, I write very fast.

Torterra will save us!

Shinyletal

Post #26
Me too. If it had more than 2 programs it automatically freezes,and if I type to fast it freezes from lag. But i'm on a different coputer now. I'm writing and I will actually finish the chapter in abot 10 or 20 mintes.

twiggylover

Post #27
So why isnt it here yet?

Torterra will save us!

Shinyletal

Post #28
Chapter 9:Battle in Pikachu Town.

Brad almost burst out laughing as soon as he walked into Pikachu Town. The first thing he saw were two Pikachu statues at the entrance,one on the right and one of the left. The second thing he saw was that half the people walking around either wore Pikachu ears,shirt,pants,or a full costume. Th other half were trainers that looked as bewilered as him.

After healing his pokemon in a Pokemon Center filled with Pikachu dressed people. He then went to the one place that Pikachu Town was famous for,besides having the biggest population of braind-dead people. The Battlegrounds. It was a huge building that had 4 league approved arena,the Ice Arena,Rock Arena,Water Arena,and Plain Arena.

He went to the huge building and into the waiting room. It was a huge room under the stands,with several chairs and couches arond the room,along with some TVs showing current battles happening. He signed the sheet in the middle of the room saying he wanted to have a 3 on 3 match in the Plain Arena with no recalls. He knew if someone else chose to do that excact thing he would battle them. He sat down and watched the current battle happening.

It was Challenger Red against Challenger Blue. Challenger Red had 2 pokemon left while Challenger Blue had 1. Right now on the field was an exhausted Staravia and a fresh Bulbasaur.

"Get in at least one Aerial Ace!"yelled Challenger Red. Staravia began to fly towards Blubasaur,thogh with difficulty.

"Make it crash with Vine Whip!"called Challenger Blue. Bulbasaur sent ot vines and readied them. Staravia was now diving downwards torwards Bulbasaur with white streaks around him. Seconds before the Staravia hit Bulbasaur,his vines wrapped around the Staravia. Staravia still hit Bulbasaur but Bulbasaur forced him to keep going and crash into the ground.

"Return!"yelled Challenger Red while holding out the his pokeball. Staravia was absorbed into the red light. Challenger Red re-attached it to his belt and threw another ball forward.

"Go Reev!" he yelled. the caterpie like pokemon appeared on the ground. Reevs looked just like a caterpie,the only difference was that they had a circular mouth on the segment under their eyes. Brad knew that it was a disguise and it was actually a fire type and its diet consisted of confused Pidgey and Pidgeottos

"Flamethrower!"commanded Challenger Red. The Reev opened his mouth and shot out a stream of fire and hit the bulbasaur directly. The Bulbasaur let out a sharp yell and collapsed on the ground. Both of the trainers returned their pokemon and walked out of the exit.

"Next up,"boomed the announcers voice."Brad Green against Chad Evans!" Brad eyes widened then smiled. He was about to fight Chad again. He stepped out of the waiting room and into the arena. He stepped into his trainer box and saw Chad,wearing his usual jeans and t-shirt outfit. He saw Chad smile in the other trainer box.

"Release your pokemon!"the announcers yelled. They both grabbed a pokeball and threw them forward at the same time. Bagon formed on the ground near Brad and on Chad's side . . . .'Oh no!' thought Brad as a familiar catlike creature appeared. The Sneasal smirked at Bagon.

"Ice Slash!"commanded Chad.

"Focus Energy!"called Brad. Bagon closed it eyes and began to glow light blue while Sneasal's claw turned into ice and she started charging at Bagon. Sneasal slashed across Bagon's stomach. He let out a high pitched scream as the area around the cut grew a few ice crystals.

"Headbutt!"called Brad. While Sneasal was still nearr Bagon,he bent over and smashed his head into Sneasal,the Focun Energy making it stronger. The Sneasal screetched and,after turning her claw into ice again,she slashed across Bagon's belly again.

"Ice Beam!"commanded Chad. Sneasal opened its mouth and charged a light blue orb in its mouth. It then released several beam of ice at Bagon. She smiled as Bagon screetched and fell to the ground.

"Return."he said,holding the ball forward. Brad thought about his choices. Aquabea would be the most reasonable choice,since the only move Ralts knew that did damage was confusion,and it wouldn't hurt it.

"Go Aquabea!"he yelled. The bear appeared on the ground with a growl.

"Faint Attack!"commanded Chad. Sneasal ran up to Aquabea and acted as if he was about to hit Aquabea,but suddenly pointed to their left and looked scared. Aquabea looked but Sneasal just slashed Aquabea's face. Aquabea growled and jerked his head back as Sneasal ran back torwards Chad.

"Aquabeam!"yelled Brad.

"Dodge!"called Chad. Sneasal jumped to the side,but Aquabea aimed so that the ground underneath sneasal exploded with water. Sneasal flew up into the air as Aquabea shot another beam of white energy.

"Shock Absorb!"yelled Chad. Sneasal glew white and the beam just went into the glowing Sneasal. He emerged from the light clearly healed.

"Ice Slash!" commanded Chad as Sneasal landed. He immediatly ran at Aquabea as her claw turned into ice. She slashed Aquabea repedidly. Aquabea let out several yells before falling to the ground. Brad returned Aquabea without words and reached for Ralt's ball before he sddenly realized the situation he was in. He only had ralts left. Chad had 3 pokemon left,1 immune to phycic,and one not effected by it much at all. But he was willing to fight. He threw the ball forward and watched as Ralts appeared on the ground.

Chad smiled and simply said,"Just use a Faint Attack."

"Don't fall for it!"yelled Brad. Sneasal pointed to their left,but ralts simply jumped backwards.

"Double Team!"called Brad.

"Taunt,Sneasal!"Ralts began to concentrate while Sneasal began to lie down and pretend to fall asleep. Ralts began to look mad and started trying to use Confusion. He started to glow but Sneasal just stood up and started to run at Ralts.

"Ice Slash!"commanded Chad. Sneasal's claw began to turn into ice then she clawed ralts's head. Ralts began to glow a little bit,Brad just though that he had gotten frozen and was catching the light,but Brad noticed the glow covered his whole body and the sillohoute of ralts changed shape. Brad smiled as Ralts,no Kirlia,walked out. As soon as he stepped out he made leaves appear around him. The audience cheered as the leaves started glowing and flew as Sneasal. It hit her directly and made her collapse. He had learnt Magical Leaf.

"Great job Kirlia!"yelled Brad. Kirlia smirked then looked back at the field ready to battle.

twiggylover

Post #29
Still didnt read. Only reached pika statues.

Torterra will save us!

Shinyletal

Post #30
Really sorry that I finished the chapter short. My computer is having lag attacks and I was forced to end it short. I'll edit the rest soon.

twiggylover

Post #31
Ummm, would you care to have a look on my story?

P.S. How should I call you?
You can call me either dav, twiggy or the turtwig lover.

EDIT: This battle needs some more details, although it is made good. Its stupid that there are 4 arenas there, though.

Torterra will save us!

Shinyletal

Post #32
I will check out your story and it has 4 arenas because

1.A lot of trainers battle there and they do it so mroe people can battle at once.

2.It is in case people want to do special battles.

And the third will be revealed much later in the fic. Oh and just call me shiny.

Shinyletal

Post #33
OK Chapter 9 is now officially finished!Twiggy and other people who had already read it,you need to re-read the end.

twiggylover

Post #34
The edit is better.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #35
Nice story, can you also check out my fics?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

twiggylover

Post #36
How about we make story exchanges?
Meaning: I read your, and as an exchange you read mine. So each of us reads the noes of the others, and they read yours.

Torterra will save us!

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction