Life of a Pokemon

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2 3

Sands Buisle

Post #21
The Summer Holydays start on Thursday June 18 (Supposedly the 20th, but Friday/Saterday is the weekend), so I'll be able to update more frequently! Too bad that our Summer Holiday got shortned…

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Sands Buisle

Post #22
Chapter 7: Brother and sisters

Chris and Uri were standing on the edge of Lonorock city, Uri was starting to glow," You're evolving!" Exclaimed Chris, Uri's arms lengthned, his sail and back grew larger, his hands and feet changed, his legs grew and became stronger, his tail lengthned, and his tounge rolled up as it got longer and longer. " How do you feel?" Asked Chris causiousley, he heard of pokemon becoming aggresive upon evolution.

"F-fine," The Amphiman whimpered," Just a little weird." He steadied his voice and studied his own appearance.

Suddenly, they heard an explosion coming from nearby." Let's go check it out!" Suggested Chris, they sneaked through the bushes, then they saw a lake with three woman, one had green hair and was standing next to a Ludicolo, a large pokemon looking like a fat human with a lily pad for a sombrero. The second one had yellow hair, and was standing next to a Lanturn, an anglefish-like pokemon witha split rod. The third woman looked older than the other two, and was standing on an enormous Garidos.

"Wow, that Garydos is huge! Even by Garydos standerds!" Uri whispered," But who are those woman?"

"I know who they are," Chris whispered weakley," They're my sisters."

—————————————————————————————————————

Yeah, its short, but I wanted to keep the suspence! I suppose I'll write the next chapter (and many, many more chapters) in the summer holidays (mine) when I don't have any homework, than its just doing a lot of things (wow, the Bar Mitzva year sure is toughth!).

Also, do you think I should make 'Flavour Text' in the pokedex?

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

56leon

Post #23
WoW. That story is good! just a *little* work on the spelling, like skolded is scolded.

ANYWAY, you are a great writer!

Sands Buisle

Post #24
Thanks

Scyther

Post #25
I have to congatulate you; Many people cannot remain focused enough to go on after Chapter 5. Ecspecially when nobody take the time to review them…<.<

Sands Buisle

Post #26
Chapter 8: A new quest

"Well, well, if it isn't my sisters," said Storm, she was tall, just like her sisters,and she had long, curly blonde hair and sparkling yellow eyes," It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it was," Said Sky, she had short, blue hair and light blue eyes, "By the way, do you know where Chris is?"

"No," Said Tria, she had long, sleek, green hair collected in a ponytail and beautiful green eyes," I haven't seen him sence he went to Kanto! But do tell me, are you still looking for the Elemental Jewels?"

Storm and Sky nodded, then the girls started talking about how the 21 Elemental Jewels needed to be collected the 15 of September, Chris' 13th birthday, in almost a year.

"Do you think we should tell them we're here?" Asked Uri, but before Chris could answer, Tria shouted "Who's there? Reveal yourself!"

Chris and Uri came out of the bushes," Who are you?" Asked Storm, Chris pulled back his sleeve to reveal his mark, his sisters gasped and ran up to hug him.

"Chris! Oh, we've missed you so much!" Sky was crying ang squeezing him tight.

After the 'familly reunune' Chris' sisters asked him to collect the Elemental Jewels, there was one for everyone of the types, the original 17 aswell as: Love, Shadow, Space and Candy. they're each found in a different part of Exillion, they gave him a special map of Exillion which has the Elemental Jewels marked on it, Chris decided to first find the Jewel in Lonorock, the Jewel for the Electric type, the Thunder Storm.

"Well, atleast it seems they're all on the way to the gyms and the league." Chris decided after putting away the map," I guess we should train for the gym first." And off they went towards the sun setting over Lonorock.

——————————————————————————————————–

Pretty good, isn't it? I decided on the marks, sisters and Elemental Jewels plots half way through chapter 5, I've already decided on chris' pokemon team, unfortunately I can't find my notes so the next chapter may have to wait a while.

twiggylover

Post #27
Hi there! you have a new reader now. Dont be discouraged now that I say that you definitly suck- I suck just as much. Every beginning is hard, but as everyone knows, but not everyone is, we are HARDER! lol.

P.S. im not good in log posts.
Side note: reading the posts you made, dont dare you think im a racist! not that I would presume you would presume that im a racist. confusing…

PROBABLY LAST EDIT: Im sorry if i was rude, tis story is nice, good plot, but your expressing it quite….strange. a ittle detail would do, like HOW he does this and this, how this and this looks, and so forth and so on, with all that yaddah yaddah. any idea what the word 'chatul' means? P.S. its NOT in english.
about the first post on this page: The summer break started at 19th june, didnt it?

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

Sands Buisle

Post #28
What page was 'chatul' in? Its just a mistake, anyways, I was never good at discreption.

Also, where do you live?

twiggylover

Post #29
Heres what I say:
If you know hebrew, what word is chatul?
P.S. the 'ch' is spoken like…I dont know, you know, you cant say it in european or american langauges. P.S. the answer is: I would presume it is near you, if im not too false…
P.S. could you finaly post? Im bored! its night you know!
Look, are you sleeping, or are you gnna post?

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #30
I mean what country are you in.

Anyways, you haven't told me where 'chatul' is! I know it means cat, you know, and that's not true, it is spoken in Spanish, German and possibly in other languages (I mean the 'ch' like in chatul).

twiggylover

Post #31
Well, basicly, I dont live in ONE country, since, if nations were 'races', then you can call me a crossbreed. sorta. P.S. are you on?
I could tell you my main langauges are hebrew and german. English is second.

Torterra will save us!

twiggylover

Post #32
Is anyone on? sorry for double posting.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #33
Could you please stop asking if anyone is on? Its iratating, anyway, in my school we don't learn on Fridays (we do on Sundays though, just like all the schools in israel).

twiggylover

Post #34
Well, you seem have religious knowdelege, so i'll quit asking. anyway, when will you make the next chapter?
I might start a fic myself.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #35
Found my notes! Yay!

Chapter 9: At Lonorock.

"So, where should we start?" Asked Chris, looking at his map," There's the Game Corner, the Department Store, the Pokemon Gym, the Bakery, the Super Contests, the Poketch Company, the Exillion Luxurious, that's the hotel, there's also…"

"Wait just a minute!" Interuptted Uri," You're telling me this city has everything, accept for a sea port?!"

"Not normally, no," Answered Chris," It's just that the sea port is being repeared, there was an overload of electricity there, a few weeks ago, it's been completly demolished! We believe its because the Electric Jewel is there."

"OK then," Said Uri," I guess we should rest first."

Chris smiled," Then to the Hotel it is!"

================================================================================

Far away, in the middle of the frozen wasteland known as Icessis, two men are straggling to release a glowing blue Jewel in the shape of a snowflake.

"Come on! Come on out you stupid gem!" Said one of them, struggling to release it from it's place.

"The gaurdian's going to apperear any moment now, you know!" Said the other one in a worried tone," What do you think it is?"

"The ancient scripts say that its a 'Tzipor kerach', whatever that means! We we just couldn't translate it!"

"It's getting colder!" The one who is worried was starting to panic," The gauredian's here!"

Suddenly, the shadow of a huge bird appeared, an eagle cry pierced the air, and the two heared or saw no more…

================================================================================

Chris and his Pokemon were lying in the soft, comfy beds, thinking of what they'll do the following day. They have decided to try the Pokepicker, a machine allowing you to try to get a pokeball containing a pokemon egg of a rare species from the list of available pokemon.

"We might have a new team member by tomorow." Thought Chris.

——————————————————————————————————–

So what do you think? The language used in the ancient scripts is Hebrew, Twiggy sort of ruined it by knowing Hebrew, sigh, oh well.

twiggylover

Post #36
At least we two can understand each other.
Umm.. why didnt you choose et tzipor ha esch first? I think tzipor ha chaschmal 0wnz!
but tzipor ha even she lo kayemet is the best!
Tachbula she lo yegalu my ha tzipor, hehe.

EDIT: this surelz was confusing. Nice to see a fellow langauger!
P.S. I am mostly german.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #37
For the sound of the second to last letter in the Hebrew alphabt you don't need the c, ve hatzipor ken kayemet! krach (karr).

twiggylover

Post #38
any mitkaven ein tzipor even agadit! grrr..
Yesh li ivrit ba machshev. Should I use? lol.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #39
You can't post in other languages, ???????, see? I didn't just put question marks there, you know!

twiggylover

Post #40
Oh… I'll try now. Mybe you're right.
???? ??
oh righty…

Torterra will save us!

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction