Life of a Pokemon

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2 3

Sands Buisle

Post #41
Chapter 10: Omer.

Chris walked up to the gym, it was a huge building with an opening glass roof for Pokemon who can fly.

As Chris entered, a man wearing glasses stepped forward to greet him," Welcome to the Lonorock city gym!" He exclaimed enthusiastically," I presume you're here to challange the gym leader, am I right?"

"Ah, yes, yes I am." Said Chris, slightley taken aback by the man's behavoir.

"Then you should get going! You must get through the maze, battling trainers and stepping on switches to get through! Good luck!"

====================================================================================

A few hours later, Chris managed to finally reach the end of the maze, at the far corner, there was a young man standing at the opposit end of a large areana.

"Welcome!" He shouted, beconning Chris to come forward," I'm Omer! The leader of this gym! I suggest you heal your pokemon before we battle!" He pointed at a healing machine next to the wall, after healing his Pokemon, Chris returned to his place and the battle began.
Chris sent out Ivy and Omer sent out Raichu. Ivy, having learned Sludge Bomb before hand, won quite quickley, barely taking any damage from Raichu's Thunderbolts, Omer's second and final Pokemon was a Cruesi, the battle was long and hard, the two Pokemon exchanged Pecks and Razor Leaf with each other, eventualy, Ivy fell, but Cruesi was weak and Paralyzed from a last moment Stun Spore, Uri managed to win with a fast Mega Kick.
For his victory, Chris got the Volt Badge, giving all his Pokemon a speed boost, Chris pinned the lightning shaped badge on one of his glove's fingers.

================================================================================

That evening, Chris returned to the hotel with a brown-green Pokemon egg in his arms, which he got earlier from the Pokepicker.

——————————————————————————————————–

So, what do ya' think?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

twiggylover

Post #42
Back for a short bump. Any choschev she ata zarich lehosif pratim..

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

Sands Buisle

Post #43
Chapter 11: Yuval appears! 3V3 battle!

Chris and Uri were about to go get some diving gear so they could get the Jewel from the bottom of the ocean, when Chris heared a familiar voice.

"Chris! Wait up!" A tall girl with dark hair and a deep Mediteranian tan came running up to them, waving her arm in greeting, Uri immediatly took a liking to her.

"Yuval! What are you doing here? I thought you were challenging the Kanto league!"

"Yeah, I was going to, but then I decided to come here, nice Amphiman, by the way."

"Thanks, anyways, Uri, this Yuval, she's good friend of mine from Kanto. Any how, wanna' battle?"

"Sure," Yuval shrugged, "3 on 3?"

"Alright! Let's battle!"

========================================================================================

They found a good spot at the beach, a rock mass shaped like a battle areana with several pools of water in the middle, Uri was back in his ball, it wasn't that bad.

"Let's battle!" They both yelled and hurled a pokeball through the air at the same time. Out of Chris' ball came out a small, blue seahorse, Aqua, Chris' Horsea, a present from his sisters. Yuval sent out Rose, her budew, it had a small, round light-green body with a yellow face in the middle and two curling shoots coming out of it's head and it had two small feet at the bottom.
Aqua started by using mud bomb, making Rose's Mega Drain miss, Rose's Stun Spore had a hard time hitting Aqua with her barrage of Mud Bombs, eventualy, Rose got Paralyzed when it swallowed some of the mud, it fainted soon after, Yuval's next Pokemon was her starter, Blaze the female Charmeleon, who eventualy defeated Aqua when it finally landed a hit with Flame Thrower, but it breathed in some spores when it slipped in the mud, and the Water Guns took their toll on it, one quick Vine Whip was all Ivy needed to take her down, but Yuval saved the best for last.

"Go! Show 'em what you've got Canine!" The pokemon she sent out was a metallic wolf with curved blades on it's knees, which smashed against it's shoulders when it ran, it's long tail was uttered with meter long spikes and ended in two curving spikes which could open and close on each other like scissors, it was a Megataligion." Nice, isn't she? I cought her only yesterday, she was hard to catch."

"Ivy return! Go Uri! I have a plan!" Yelled Chris, Uri burst out of his ball, ready to battle Canine.

"Elemental Cannon! And keep firing"

"Ice Beam!"

Uri was faster, the attack hit Canine right in the face with an earth tremmor, messing up her consentration, but Uri didn't stop, he kept on firing one Elemental Cannon after the other until Canine was near to fainting, but then…

"Explosion!" Yelled Yuval, Chris smiled, Yuval gasped when she understood what Chris was planning…

BOOM!

Canine exploded, but as the shock waves hit Uri, they didn't harm him at all," 'Static Energy', Canine's abillity, makes all of her Physical attacks Electric type, didn't you remember that Uri's a Ground type?" Asked Chris, smiling.

"No, its just that I, uh, thought it was 'Metal Armour', weren't you afraid she had that abillity?"

"You're forgetting something, all females have 'Static Energy', only males have 'Metal Armor', which makes their Physical attacks Steel typed, and let's face it! Uri could have survived it anyway!"

"Yeah, well, I've got to go, bye!" She smiled and walked off towards the city.

"So when are you two getting married?" Mocked Uri.

"Uri! Shut up! I'm not in love with her! Now you get back here!" Chris fumed and started chasing Uri around.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

So, what do you think? I'll update the Pokedex later.

Mega+(me)tal+(r)igion

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

twiggylover

Post #44
The names are from our langauge, buddy. Not very oriinal. Good chapter!
Good job on the pratim.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #45
I don't make up names, OK?

Sands Buisle

Post #46
Chapter 12: Returning memorys.

When they have finally reached the harbor, Chris and Uri found Chris' sisters waiting for them next to the diving gear store, they already got the jewel and told Chris that they have recently found out that humans can't touch the jewels, so they gave Chris a special necklace with dangling slots for the jewels with the Electric one already inside, it looked like a yellow thunder bolt coming out of some grey clouds. After that, Chris set off to get the next jewel, the Specter Cloak, the Ghost Jewel.

==================================================================================

Chris and Uri were walking through a vast grass land which was Route 303, towards the Graveyard, where the next jewel was waiting. At the edge of the forest which stood to the route, several Artals were playing, they had a dog-like body, which was spotted with metalic armor, they had a long armored tail, twice the length of the rest of the body, a short armored neck seported a large wolf pup-ish armored head, but what made them so famous, were their teeth, most of their teeth were small, but they also had 30cm long sabres (sabre teeth), but all their teeth had a hexagonal jewel on them, the colour and size differed between indevidials. When the Artal saw them, they fled into the forest.

"You know," Said Chris, looking at the place were the Artal were a moment earlier," There's a particular pokemon I want to catch in the forest."

"Well, you'll have to wait a while before we go there," Said Uri," There are 3 jewels and 2 gyms along the way!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Said Chris, thinking about his days in Pallet town.

=================================================================================

Chris liked to chase after his uncle's pokemon, he chased Linoons, Zigzagoons, Rattatas, Raticates, etc., swam with the water pokemon sometimes and he often fed the bird pokemon. It was really fun, his uncle owned huge feilds, a giagantic swimming pool and he had an actuall forest! Chris fought about all that, he had so much fun back in those days, why did things have to get complicated?

——————————————————————————————————–

Ar(mor)+(me)tal.

twiggylover

Post #47
Hmmm. Short but nice chapter, revealing some details about the main character.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #48
I edited the last chapter and added a whole new paragraph.

twiggylover

Post #49
A bit better.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #50
I've added Flavour Text to the dex.

Sands Buisle

Post #51
Chapter 13: Ghastly, Gengar and Giraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

A dark, misty graveyard is in vew, two men wearing black robes were tied to a pole, while another two robed figure were leaning over a locked chest the size of a fridge.

"Come on! Come on! Work you stupid thing!" One of the figures, a man, was trying to open the lock on the chest with a bizare divice.

"Let me try." Said the other figure, a woman this time, lent forward at the divice and pressed a few buttons, a dimensonal portal, mirorring the graveyard." What's going on?!" She yelled backing away," That's not suppose to happen!"
A dark shadow appeared on the other side, it leaned out of the portal, transofrming during the process of dimensonal travel, all six of it's newly formed feet landed on the ground, the shadow caught both of them, and returned to it's home dimention, after it, the portal closed, revealing the chest, the device and lock nowhere in site.

===============================================================

Chris was walking over towards the graveyard, the location of the next jewel, he also wanted to catch a ghost type pokemon, they are always useful. He walked straight to the forbidden shrine, nobody came to stop him.

"That's odd," Said Uri," This place is suppose to be well protected."

They kept going, they soon reached the forbidden shrine, two robed men were tied to a pillar, Chris and Uri rushed of to help, soon the two men where standing up.

"What happened?" Chris asked, the two men began telling them that two robed men came, telling them they're supose to replace them, but there weren't any post switching so they went to raise the alarm, but the two men knocked them out, when they regained consousness, the two men were gone, and so was the chest's lock, they were afraid that the item inside was stolen." So let's check!" He said, opening the chest, his face was lit up by a purple glow, he took out his necklace and opened the casing for the Spectre Cloak, he took a bit of cloth out of his pocket and used it to lift the jewel inside and poped it in to place, the lid closed by itself. Chris smiled at his partner, as they walked out they found a weird cloudy-yellow coloured jewel on the floor, Chris picked it up with his cloth and examined it, it wasn't one of the jewels, he put it in his pocket, a shadow passed inside, but nobody saw it, just like they didn't see that they found it in between two huge holes.

==================================================================================

Ever sence they took the jewel, Ghastlys attacked them all the time, appearing out of nowhere and attacking, all three pokemon had trouble defeating them, when they almost reached the gates, a Gengar appeared. Uri, Ivy and Aqua acted independantly, they launched their Sludge Bombs, Elemental Cannons and Dragon Breaths to knock Gengar out, being high leveled, the Gengar wasn't all that much fazed by the attacks, but eventually it fainted. Chris made it out.

"I'm beat," Said Ivy, who, being the slowest, took most of Gengar's highly inaccurate Shadow Balls, she was by far more hurt then the rest of the team.

—————————————————————————————————————-

I know its not the best, I just wanted to get it over with, also, sorry with the delay, I just had tons of other things on my mind.

InnerDemon

Post #52
:D. Keep going. This is interesttanggg. :], Anyways! Did the Gengar make any of Chris' Pokemon faintt? Or did it just stand there :O.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Sands Buisle

Post #53
As I said, I just wanted to get it over with, but I still edited it.

Sands Buisle

Post #54
Chapter 14: Mt. Hoy

"Are we there yet?" Complained Uri, he was exausted from hiking, they had to stop several times to moisterise his skin, since he was an amphibious pokemon.
"Almost," Said Chris, also tired," The ledge is just a couple of meters away."
They were hiking up Mt. Hoy, the tallest mountain in the entire Exilion region, in order to get to the next city, which holds not only the second gym, but also the next jewel, its impossible to make it in one day, and its too dangerous to go at night, so there's a rest stop at a ledge for trainers and travellers to spend the night.
They were nearing the ledge when…
CRASH!
A large body hit the boulders next to them, almost knocking them of, the Pokemon got up, shook its head and lunged at a Gligar, a scorpion-like pokemon with wings like a bat and a fanged, cat-like head, whilst most were pinkish purple, this one was purplish blue, a shiny.
"Megatalgion! Use Bubble Punch!" Shouted the trainer, obscured by the dust.
"Dodge it and use Mud Slap!" Shouted Gligar's trainer, a wide, heavilly equiped man with a huge bag and a hat, a Hiker.
The Megatalgion lunged, bubbles circling its front paw, missing Gligar by a long shot, and getting a face-full of mud from the Gligar's attack.
"That's it!" Yelled the trainer, her voice shrill with anger," Arial Ace!" Megatalgion pounced on the Gligar again, this time hitting it's mark, the worn-out Scorpion fainted.
"I can't believe I lost!" Wailed the Hiker.
"All right!" Yelled the girl, the dust finally cleared and Chris could see her face clearly for the first time, it was Yuval.

==============================================================================

Chris and Yuval handed their pokemon to Nurse Joy for treatment. They had met after Yuval's battle almost knocked Chris and Uri of the mountain.
"So I see you evolved your Megatalgion, since it only learns Bubble Punch as a Artal. Anyways, why didn't you use Ariel Ace earlier, instead of a last resort?" Asked Chris.
"Because she hasn't quite mastered it yet, she crashed the last time we tried it."
"'Crashed'?"
"She missed and crashed into the ground. Nice necklace, by the way, where'd you get it?"
"Er, my sisters gave it to me."
"Oh well. Come on, we need to check in to a room."Then she strode of towards the counter, Chris sighed in relief and followed her.
—————————————————————————————————————-

I have plenty of homework this Hanuka (it started yesterday, so this is a no-school week!) so I might not write as much, there's also an R.A.P. inspired pokemon I'm working on! Stay tuned!

InnerDemon

Post #55
:). Interesting. This has got to be the one fanfic updated constantly aside from Steele's "Pointless but Pleasant at That" fic. x). Keep yp the good work!

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #56
Ehem, it is 'COMPLETELY POINTLESS! But pleasant at that.'
Not 'Pointless. But pleasant at that. And it might be a good idea to lengthen gym battles. They are quite important, and should be at least a couple paragraphs. Other than that, this is good! Also, sorry I took your liscense away for bad grammar. I didn't realize english was your second language. Your pretty good if it's your second language!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #57
Updated.

Sands Buisle

Post #58
I'm afraid that I'm suffering from writer's block, and sever cases of homework and toomanystorieswrittenatonce. The next chapter will come, eventually.

Sands Buisle

Post #59
Chapter 15 Explosive Hatching
Chris and Yuval were in the pokémon center, it, like all the other pokémon centers in Exillion, looked exactly like the terrain outside, the carpets looked like they were made of stone, comfy couches seemed to be made of stone, so did the desk nurse Joy sat behind, the roof was sky blue and had white clouds here and there.
“Hello, would you two like to share a room or take separate ones?” Nurse Joy asked.
“Separate.” Yuval said.
“Very well, here are your keys, the young lady at room 25, and the young man at room 103. You can pick up your pokémon in half an hour. Enjoy your stay!” Nurse Joy smiled as she put two keys on the desk.
“Thanks.” He said, taking his key and going to the rooms with Yuval. They reached the ‘hotel’ part of the center, and the building now looked like, well, a building, with white walls, a red carpet and all, they soon reached a cross road, to the left the carpet was pink, to the right blue, and forward it was still red, there was an elevator to both sides of the hallway, just before the crossroad.
“Well, see ya’.” Yuval said and turned left, Chris turned to the right.
===========================================================
The rooms in the pokémon center are arranged like this:
There are three floors; each floor has 150 rooms, that’s 450 rooms all in all.
The first 50 rooms (1-50 on the first floor) on a floor are for girls, that’s to the left (with the pink carpet).
The last 50 rooms (101-150 on the first floor) are for boys, to the right (blue carpet).
The middle 50 rooms (51-100 on the first floor) are shared (Yep, shared), straight forward (on the red carpet).
Each room is for two people, two single beds for the boys/girls rooms or one double bed for the shared rooms. There are two wardrobes and two night stands, one toilet/shower and a sink.
Half an hour later Chris was sitting in the toilet, Uri was enjoying the water in the bathtub, they had to refill the bathtub a couple of times already, because all of the dirt Uri collected was turning the water to mud, who would have thought he would be so dirty?
“So, what are we gonna do today? There’s plenty of time before dark.”
“Yuval and I are going to dinner together, you will be eating pokéchow with the other pokémon.” Answered Chris.
“Oh, why can’t I come with you on your date?”
“First; it’s not a date, second; they don’t allow pokémon in the restaurant.” Chris said, trying to control his temper, where did Uri get the idea that he had a crush on Yuval?
“Fine, but what do we do until then? It’s only four o’clock!” Moaned Uri.
“Train.” Chris said simply, grabbing his belt, Uri shrugged and followed.
Next morning, Uri, Chris and Yuval are already climbing the mountain.
“So, how badges have you got?” Asked Chris, they had talked about other things the day before, and they decided to go to bed before they got to the journey progress.
“None, I decided to go for contests.” Yuval said. Chris rolled his eyes, typical for a girl to go for contests.
“What are contests?” Asked Uri.
“It’s were you show off your pokémon with their moves to create dazzling appeals.” Chris recited from the contest hand book his teacher forced them to read. This time Yuval rolled her eyes. ”How many ribbons then?” Chris asked Yuval.
“I’m gonna enter my first contest in Flay city.” Yuval Answered Uri’s unasked question about ribbons.
After a couple of hours, they could see the top of the Gym, a gigantic tower the size of a sky scraper. Chris’ bag started to glow.
“Chris, your bag!” Yuval cried out, baffled as to what’s happening. Chris, however, knew what was going on.
“Finally!” He said, taking off his bag, he opened the zipper and took out the egg. It was a simple dirty green color, but it was glowing white.
“It’s hatching!” Exclaimed Yuval. The two teens and pokémon watched as the egg began to crack, egg shell pieces were falling off, suddenly, the entire egg blew apart. Stunned, the kids (and pokémon!) watched, mouths agape, as the white glow began to form shape…

—————————————————————————-

Last chance to guess Chris' new pokemon, here's a clue, it hatched in the anime too!

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction