Life of a Pokemon

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2 3

Sands Buisle

Post #1
It's about a made up pokemon in a made region who got caught by a begining trainer, I'll do my best with discriptions.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Sands Buisle

Post #2
Prologue:

The sun shone brightly on a pile of rocks near a hot springs, inside of the rocks was a cave, within the cave there was a nest made of leaves and mud.

"Just look at them!" Said a beautiful female Amphiman, she had bright, golden skin with transparent scles, a silver sail was streched between ther three yellow spikes lined on her back, waving her mermaid-like tail."Aren't they the sweetest little things?" She looked adoringly at her new-born Amphish with her big, brown eyes who sat in her lizard-like head.

"Yes they are." Said her mate, he was coloured differently, he was yellow with a brown sail between blue spikes, he smiled as he looked at his six children through his yellow, slit eyes. He stood up on his muscular, four-fingured, webbed feet as he picked one up in his five-fingered, webbed hands with his two muscular arms for examenation, "Tail sleek and graceful, four three-fingered webbed feet, lizard-ish head and a two spike sail, everything in order with the females." He smiled as he put her back down.

"What about the male, Slash?" Asked the female.

"Just checking, Shine." Answered Slash in a slightley annoyed tone as he picked the only male up."He's fine too." He decided after examining him,"All six are normally coloured, unlike you."

"Hey!" Laughed Shine.

—————————————————————————————————————————————–

So, what do you think? For those who haven't figured it out yet, Shine is a shiny, tell me if I forgot anything.

Pronounciation guide:

Amphish: Am(phibian)-fish
Amphiman: Amphi(bian)-man

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Sands Buisle

Post #3
Chapter 1: Seperate beginings

Morning broke as a young male Amphish left his nest for the first time.

"Be careful now!" Shouted Slash, coming out with the other five Amphish,"Wait for you're sisters, son!"

"Aw, but daddy…"

"No buts!"

"Don't be so harsh with them." Scolded him Shine, ten months earlier, they watched as there six eggs hatched, "Go off and play kids! Stay out of trouble!"

"We will!" Shouted back the young Amphish as they ran off.

==============================================================================================

"You sure you want this one?" Asked Professor Oak as the ten year old boy infront of him picked up a pokeball.

"Yep." Said Chris, a black haired, brown eye boy, he was rather short for his age but that never bothered him.

"Well then, its all your's! Train it well and it shall do great in the Pewter Gy…"

"No," He cut the professor,"I'm going to Exillion, there are plenty of pokemon I really want to train, I'm heading there.

"Then good luck" He said as he waved goodbye.

When Chris arrived at the airport he released his starter,"we're going to the Hotsprings first," He told it, "I want an Amphish."

—————————————————————————————————————————————–

So, what do you think?

Here are several things you should know before you ask them:

Professor Oak is Pro. S. Oak.

My name is not Chris and I didn't make him look like myself. Just for the record, He looks like my friend, Chris.

Scyther

Post #4
Nice to see you're finnaly writing! My thought so far:

The chapters are rather short. I don't know why, I have, for some reason, a personal bias against them. Don't let me stop you.

The description needs work. The first chapters, I know, are always the most boring, but you really want to try hard so you don't lose any readers.

It hoenestly is too early to tell. So if people don't start posting here for a while, just keep on writing, and they'll come through.

Sands Buisle

Post #5
This is the first story I wrote who was longer then a page since my two chapter dinosaur story I wrote when I was about 8 so I'm new to this, also, English is my second language, although I'm not that good with my first. When my parents get back from their vacation I'll scan in my drawings of the new pokemon.

Also, what do you meen by finally writing?

Just so you know, I'm not going to describe none shiny/shadow/anusual real pokemon,OK?

Sands Buisle

Post #6
Chapter 2: Face to face with the most dangerous creature known to Amphish kind

A little male Amphish wondered on the edge of the forest near the Hotsprings, he watched as a flock of Pidgey flew of in terified screames,"Danger! Danger!"

"Son! Get back here! It could be a Scyther!" Yelled Slash, the young Amphish's father. Scyther were large bugs who acationally ate Amphish, Pidgey, however, were quite often preyed upon.

"Fine!" He yelled back.

The sound of a wip cracking through the air, a jolt of emance pain and a scream quickly followed, the Amphish was knocked down, unable to move, paralyzed by the pain.

"No!" Yelled Slash as he charged at the attacker.

"Sleep powder, Ivy." A calm voice ordered the little green dinosaur with a bulb on it's back, who was standing beside the Amphish.

"One Sleep Powder coming it's way!" The Balbasaur croaked as it released a cloud of green spores. The moment the spores hit him, Slash fell down, asleep.

"Good job," Said the calm voice, "Now, to catch the Amphish," It said, the young Amphish tried to escape, or atleased reach his dad, but before it even had time to get up, a metalic sphere hit him. He felt a weird sucking feeling which was ever so unpleasent as his sight disapeared…

==============================================================================================

"Go" Said Chris and let out the pokemon in the pokeball he held.

"It looks weak." said Ivy, his Balbasaur, she was also his starter.

"Then we'll have to train it, won't we?"

"Where am I?" Asked the Amphish as his form stablized," Who are you? What are you?"

"I am Chris, I'm a human pokemon trainer, we're right were I caught you."

"And I'm Ivy the Balbasaur!" Croaked Ivy,"What's your name?"

"I don't have one," He answered, but he was more frightened then ever knowing Chris was a human, he heard stories of humans, they were known as the most deadly, terrifing, and dangerous creatures known to Amphish kind!

"He won't hurt you," Said Ivy as if she read his mind."He's a nice person."

"Thanks." Said Chris," She's right, I won't hurt you."

"Wait a minute!" Amphish bolted in serprise,"You can understand us?!"

"I didn't get an A+ in pokemon speach for not understanding pokemon you know!"

"Oh. You learn pokemon speach in human school?" Asked Amphish, ever so surprized.

"Yep, anyways, whats your name? You havn't told us yet!" Scolded Chris.

"I already told you I don't have one!"Amphish snapped angrilley,"My parents called me 'son', my sisters called me 'brother' and I don't know any one else."

"OK then, I'll name you…" Chris thought for a moment," Uri." He decided after a while.

"That's a nice name!" Exclaimed Ivy, Uri just smiled.

"Son" Slash croaked weakly, making everyone jolt in surprize, they forgot he was still there!

"Goodbye, dad," Uri said sadly,"I'm going with Chris, and I'm unlikely to ever return, farewell."

——————————————————————————————————————————————

So, what do you think? A bit longer than before, hope you like it!

Sands Buisle

Post #7
I made a few changes, I'll probabley make more changes as time goes by.

Scyther

Post #8
I made a few changes, I'll probabley make more changes as time goes by.[/QOUTE]

Before anything else, what I meant 'finnaly writing' is that I've never seen you write a fan-fic before, sorry.

You don't need to describe anything, its just describing any Pokemon, normal or made up, gives your story depth. If you've ever read tQfL, you'll know that.

And about the first chapter. Its OK to make the charecter look like you, in fact, it may help, because you yourself are not a sue (a perfect person in a fic).

Despite what I said before, leanth is no measure of the quality of fic. If there is nothing to keep the readers attention, (ex:descrption, plot), people'll just lose intrest.

And please, don't think I'm being harsh. Your writing will improve over time (I know), that is, if you don't give up.

I'll be following this.

Kudos. Later, chap.

Sands Buisle

Post #9
More changes.

Sands Buisle

Post #10
Chapter 3: The journey begins

Uri, Cris and Ivy have entered the forest and are heading back to the dock to catch the next ship to Half-Isle Town, situated in the North-West seas of Exilion, connected by a land bridge which got flooded at high tide.

"Maybe you guys should return to your pokeballs, that way we would catch less attention."Said Chris, taking out the pokeballs. Uri noticed he had a dragon shaped scar on is arm, with the head on his hand and the long tail crawling up his arm.

"Whats that?" He asked, pointing at the scar.

"Oh, that? Its nothing." Chris answered as he proceeded to return Ivy, who seemed to have asked Chris the same qustion.

"I want to stay out of my pokeball." Declared Uri," It was extremly unpleasent."

"OK then, you can stay out of your pokeball, but stay close." He ordered.

They started walking through the forest, they incounted several Caterpie, Wurmple and Weedle, but Ivy's Vine Whip made short work of them. At long last, they finally exited the forest and reached the dock.

"Come on!" Yelled Chris as he started running towards a large ship standing at the dock,"That's our ship!"
They ran as fast as they could and reached the ship.

"Pokemon who come with there trainer get on for free," The guy taking the tickets told them,"Your ticket please."

"Here's mine." Chris gave the man a ticket as he caught his breath.

"Then in you go." Said the man.

Inside the ship there were restraunts, a pokemon center, a pokemart, trade machines with a pokeball transfer mode, ice cream stands, everything!

"Welcome," Chris said in a formal-of-sorts tone of voice," To the S.S. Exillion, the fanciest ship in, well, Exillion."

"Wow," Uri was awe struck, the fine carpets which covered the floor didn't prickle his feet and the lighting that illuminated the ship were amazing.

First of all, they went to the pokemon center to get him and Ivy checked. While Chris went to get ice cream, Ivy and Uri got massages, they also went to the hot tub for a soke but then Chris arrived so it was over pretty quick.

"I suggest we go to the training areana next," Chris sugested as he licked his chocolate chip-vanilla ice cream," We still haven't seen you battle, Uri."

"Neither have I," Uri licked his chocolate ice cream," That was my first day outside of the den."

"Then its time we started training, isn't it?" Ivy finished off her ice cream cone, which previosley held hazelnut ice cream.

"The moment we finish our ice creams." Chris and Uri snickered.

"OK then, lets see what you know."Chris fliped out his pokedex to check Uri's moves since he aleady knew Ivy was level 15 and knew Vine Whip, Tackle, Sleep Powder and Razor Leaf.
"OK, Uri, you're lv. 16, you know Mud Bomb, Water Gun, Lick and Elemental Cannon, nice."

"Then let's train already!" Yelled Ivy and they began training.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

So, what do you think?

Sands Buisle

Post #11
Chapter 4: Uri's first battles

Uri,Chris and Ivy comenceded their training on board the gorme ship S.S. Exillion.

The training was hard, once, Uri nearly hit a passing a passing Crusi.

Crusi is a pokemon which has a rather round, yellow body, a long yellow neck with a small round head, a short, curved beak, five diamond shaped spikes made the crest behind the head, the outer ones blue, middle one yellow and the midlle-side two were pink, it had a meter long, blue tail witch ended in a trident,the outer spikes were yellow and the inner one pink, it swam with four legs, the front ones pink and the back ones blue, they all had three fingers, two webbed pointing forward and one pointing back, they also had 5cm long claws on each finger.

Another time Ivy angered a passing Garydos! A huge blue sea serpent with huge jaws and a bad temper. But one Elemental Cannon and it started sinking. Another time Uri's Elemental Cannon set Ivy's Razor Leaf on fire as well as seting them off course so they set Chris' clothes on fire, a Water Gun was all they needed to solve that problem, many other things happened but some are better untold.

Once they reached their destination, Chris and Uri set off to the next city, Flower Sky City, immediatly after Uri and Ivy got treated at the pokemon center.

"Why did we go there in the first place if we don't stay? Couldn't we just go to the next city by boat?" Asked Uri.

"Because I need to sneek around it without being noticed, but the next city, Lonorock, has no dock to go to."

"Oh, OK then, but why do you need to sneek past it without being noticed?"

"That's why!" He exclaimed as a Horsynora, a horse made of fire with a cannon on it's tail, a Magcargo, a snail made of lava with a shell made of rock, and a Magmar, a duck-billed human shaped pokemon with scales, a tail with a flaming tip and flame paterns appeared.

"Aaaaaaaah!" They both screamed.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Horsynora: Horse + E + Nora (Horrible in Hebrew/ Noora: Lamp in Hebrew)

So, what do you think? Pokedex entrys will be added later.

Scyther

Post #12
I'm going to be annoying and ask if English reeeaaally is your second language.

Sands Buisle

Post #13
Yep, it's my second, my first's Hebrew (Don't ask, and no racism please.)

Sands Buisle

Post #14
Chapter 5: Mommy!

Uri took combatative stance as the three fire pokemon attacked. He quickley used Water Gun on Magcargo and sent it flying towards a nearby tree, the snail-like fire pokemon simpley shook off the water and started slivering back towards them.

"They're too high leveled!" Cried Uri, barely dodging a Flamethrower Magmar sent towards him.

"We can't beat them, we give up." Sighed Chris, defeated.

"I was expecting more of a fight from you, Chris." Said a tall slender woman in black shirt and shorts with flame patterns, her long hair was bright red and slang over her sholders, her eyes, brown like chris', smiled mockingly.

"I just started my journey, mum." Chris looked mad, "Uri, this is Hagit, my mother." He calmly informed the shocked Amphish.

===============================================================================================

"So let me get this strait," Uri said, trying to digest the news," This is Hagit, your mother, who also happens to be FlowerSky city's Fire-type gym leader. You live in Kanto with your Aunt and Uncle in a town called Pallet, you have three older sisters who you haven't seen for years, and you all have that dragon-shaped mark since you were born?" He asked his trainer.

"Nearley," He answered," We all have different marks, my oldest sister is Sky, because her mark is shaped like a bird, after her there are Volt and Tria, twins, Volt has a lightning bolt and Tria has a tree, mum and dad thankfully decided not to call me after my mark, I don't want to be called Draco or something."

"We decided not to," Hagit smiled at Uri," We decided calling our daughters that was bad enough. Also, you should know they each have it in a different place, Sky's mark's wings are on her shoulder and the rest is on her back, Volt's mark is on her left breast and Tria's on her right, Chris' dragon's head is on his left hand," Chris showed them the dragon's head," snakind up and over his shoulders," Chris took his shirt off to show them," And down 'till the tail ends at his right hand." Chris put his shirt back on.

—————————————————————————————————————-

My mom's name is Hagit, but she looks nothing like the one in the story, Chris doesn't have three older sisters, neighther does he have the dragon mark.

Anyways, I'll put Horsynora in the pokedex soon, I'm thinking of putting in 'flavour text', what do you recon?

Scyther

Post #15
Why would you think we would be racist against Hebrews? I'm not racist against Dragonfree because she's Icelantic.

Sands Buisle

Post #16
The Bible, it says that the Jews said that they, and their decendants, will be held responsable for Jesuse's death, it's why the World Wars started!

Scyther

Post #17
Erm, yeah, but its our religion. Not that I really know what you're saying (I am a Christion my self @) but we know enough not to go on forums and flame people that we know nothing about, at least, I do. <sarcasm>And, er, the world sure was blinded for a long time, at last the truth comes out! You guys started World War 2!</sarcasm>

@=Yep, that's right. I'm a christian and I like Pokemon. And[i/] I believe in Darwin's theory of Selective Breeding.

Sands Buisle

Post #18
Urm… Chris (My friend) does like pokemon and he's relegious, so why's it surprising? (Retorial question)

Also, It was technicly England and France who started it, the Germans invaded Poland and refused to retreat, so England and France declared war.

Scyther

Post #19
*Stares on how irrelavant this topic has gotten*

Sands Buisle

Post #20
I wrote a chapter with a new pokemon in it but I failed to post it )-:

I'll try to rewrite it.

Chapter 6: Trainer battles just bug me!

Chris and Uri were walking to Lonorock City through the meadows of route 402.

"So, what type of pokemon does the Lonorock Gym leader use? Rock? Psycic?"

"Electrick," Chris answered, looking around for wild pokemon, "You know, Ivy should evolve next time I send her, you too will do great at the gym."

Sudenly, a Roller Skater trainer appeared, "My name is Benya, want a battle?" He asked.

"Sure," Chris shrugged," 2 on 2?"

"Fine with me!" the trainer yelled, jumping back, "Go, Scisor!" He yelled, tossing forward a pokeball, a large, red mantice with claws for hands apeared in a flash of light, "Scisor!" It shouted.

"Go, Ivy!" Chris yelled, tossing her pokeball forward, which opened with a burst of light, but when the light settled in, it revealed a creature which looked like a Balbasaur, but it was larger, had bigger fangs and, instead of a bulb, it had a blooming bud on its back.

"Ivy saur." It hissed.

"She evolved." Uri whispered in amazement.

=========================================================================

The battle started with Ivy Paralyzing Scisor with Stun Spore, the rest of it was the two of them swapping Vine Whips and Slashes, in the end, Scissor's Paralysis kicked in, Chris exploited it by getting Ivy to power up and fire a Solar Beam, knocking Scisor out.

"Return," Benya returned his fallen Pokémon," Go, Scyzor!" The Pokémon that appeared looked like a Scyther, but it was much darker, it's Scythes and eyes were neon green, just like the crystals uttering its body. "Scy zor!" It Screeched.

"Ivy, Stun Spore!" Yelled Chris, unintimidated by his opponent's frightening figure.

""Bug Shard," Benya calmly ordered, Scyzor's crystals started glowing and propelled themselves towards Ivy.

"Ivyyyysaaaaur!" Ivy screamed as she fainted," Go Uri! Water Gun, fast!" Chris yelled, Uri fired a jet of water, it hit Scyzor strait in the face.

"X-Scissors" Benya calmly ordered, but to his astonishment, Scyzor didn't move.

"Paralysis," Chris grinned widly," Ivy released some Stun Spores when it fainted, Uri's Water Gun sent them strait towards Scyzor, Paralyzing it. Now, Uri! Use Elemental Caterpult!" The attack hit the immobile mantice square in the chest, unable to withstand the attack, the bug fell in a burst of flames." Bug/Steel Types like Scisor and Scyzor do great against Grass attacks, but they just can't stand Fire moves." Chris explained as Benya returned his pokemon, dumbfounded.

==================================================================================

Finally, Chris and Uri reached Lonorock city, suddenly, Uri started feeling really warm, Chris gasped.

"What's going on? What's happening to me!?" Uri yelled, terriffied.

————————————————————————————————————–

What do you think is going to happen? I'll only post the next chapter in a month/after atleast one person gussed, which ever happens to be first, also, could you answer my previous question? Please?

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction