Ash

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1

Nostalgia

Post #1
Sorry. I guess my mind was elsewhere. Somehow, I was sure it was 100 years in the future, but now that I think back, it is 27. Silly me.

Butterfree

Post #2
…what? It's set exactly 27 years after the anime, Ash being 37 (and having had Alan at 22). I've stated this multiple times. I'm not that bad at making sense, am I?

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #3
Ash was a pokemon trainer for 3 years with his sinnoh journey being the 4th (+ Whatever he's going to do before he moves on to the 5th gen league), it's about 23 1/2 years after the current anime

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #4
What I mean by "27 years after the anime" is that the start of the fic is twenty-seven years after the start of the anime, when Ash was ten.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #5
Oh, got it.O_O

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Sands Buisle

Post #6
The current Anime candidate for Ash's wife is Angie, it has actually been talked about in the anime, Brock and Dawn talked about it with each other and so have Angie's parents, she has appeared several times in the anime already and is a lot like Ash, she even has an Electric type starter! Also, people also say that there's romance between Dawn & Kenny and May & Drew, I'll be back with more arguments soon, so stay tuned! <Snicker>

Scytherian Poetry

Post #7
*sigh* i miss the first gen, when misty was the only candidate…

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Steele

Post #8
I miss the first gen too….It was the best of them. (Meaning it was when the animé was best) Misty would be a fun idea. But if you read Chatsy's work on The Pokémon Tower, Kira would be a funner idea.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Scytherian Poetry

Post #9
Lol, fun indeed. Or maybe Professor Ivy.

Steele

Post #10
Wait, did you look Chatsy up? But maybe…….Jessie!?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Scytherian Poetry

Post #11
Yes, i looked her up… I assumed it would be fun because she supposedly has author powers. Unless you were think differently. And what does sweatdrop mean?

Steele

Post #12
Swatdrop mean this:

Misty sweatdropped. It means she went like -__-, …now do you get it?

…Maybe we should go to Kevin's KFC wagon together.

"I'll have a piece of Kanto's fried Combuschicken."

"I'll have a furret burger."

A squeak came followed by a huge chopping sound and Mewtwo yelling "OH THE INHUMANITY!"

I vote for Chats! (Or K-RA for that matter)

ShadowNc

Post #13
Um… who's Angie?

"In war there is no such thing as love"
-Anynomous

This is kind of fitting for The Quest for the Legends…
Post #14

ShinyCharizard

Post #15
1st gen was nice but im thinking Bianca (from the 2nd gen movie with Latios and Latias)

I suck at Signatures

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends