Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last page

Joseph

Post #401
Will May's Tyranitar ever speak? (By the way, I find it strange that this thread is Here, in the Quest for the Legends forums, as opposed to in the general forums. You know, since it isn't strictly about TQftL. But meh. that's just me.)

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #402
(By the way, I find it strange that this thread is Here, in the Quest for the Legends forums, as opposed to in the general forums. You know, since it isn't strictly about TQftL. But meh. that's just me.)
Because this is "Ask the Author", not "Ask the Webmaster". It exists so you can ask me about the fic, or at least about writing, with the possibility of asking about other things on the side since this is a small enough forum for it to be possible without just being flooded with stupid questions.

Will May's Tyranitar ever speak?
Funny you should ask. Yes.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #403
Oh. Thankyou for explaining that.
Oh, and I figured that Tyranitar was a bit like 'Longshot' form the Avatar series. So I thought I would confirm that.

SilverLatios47

Post #404
Are you still working on the new Dragon styles?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #405
Oh, and I figured that Tyranitar was a bit like 'Longshot' form the Avatar series. So I thought I would confirm that.
Heh. No, Tyranitar is nothing like Longshot.

Are you still working on the new Dragon styles?
Funny you should ask, since I'm in the middle of making the Polaryu sprite trace that's going on its style as we speak.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #406
Nothing like Longshot? Hmm… I don't really believe you… probably that 'Heh'.
I guess I'll have to hold you to that.

Butterfree

Post #407
No, trust me, he's nothing like Longshot. Or if he is, I worry about Longshot. o_O

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #408
Whatever happened to that plan of trading we were to have that one time you came to… what was it, America, I believe.

What would be your intial opinion on parents the forcibly give their son a haircut? And have done so since September and will continue to do so until March?

Butterfree

Post #409
Whatever happened to that plan of trading we were to have that one time you came to… what was it, America, I believe.
I ended up not being able to meet anyone at all on that trip. I'm going again this summer, but I don't know where I'll be or whatever.

What would be your intial opinion on parents the forcibly give their son a haircut? And have done so since September and will continue to do so until March?
That would depend on the precise circumstances, but as long as his hair isn't being actively hazardous to anyone, it falls into the same category as any of the other things parents impose on their kids just because they think they own them.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #410
I ended up not being able to meet anyone at all on that trip. I'm going again this summer, but I don't know where I'll be or whatever.

Oh, no, I didn't mean like that. I meant over wi-fi, and I e-mailed you and you were in America and you said that you'd like to trade but you didn't have your wireless router with you at that time.

And now you have me imagining what would happen if we met. Erhf, it would probably consist of me spilling icecream on your pants and trying to help you clean them up until I realize that it could be really perverted so I stop and silently blush in the nearest imaginary corner I can find.

Besides, I doubt you'd ever come to Pennsylvienia anyway, as it is boring and it hates athiests. And I don't think any of your friends live around here. Ooh, and my parents wouldn't exacley let me meet with some supposesed nighteen year old I met online. In fact, I'm not allowed on these forums specificlly.

And as for your other response, aw, thanks. That's just the type of stuff I would use against my dad and he would accuse me of being 'too libreal'.

Butterfree

Post #411
Oh, that. Sure. I can do it pretty much whenever I'm at home.

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #412
Has someone caught rotom consideting he could manipulate the pokeball and pc system

Scyther

Post #413
Well, Rotom isn't a legendary, though the game plays legendary music when battling him. So yeah.

How often do girls shave their legs?

Steele

Post #414
0_o NOW you're getting into perverted questions!

I'm not allowed on any forums. BUT PARENTAL LOCKS SHALL NEVER CONTAIN ME!

…So where would you like to go in America?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #415
Has someone caught rotom consideting he could manipulate the pokeball and pc system
Rotom is capable of reproduction and therefore not a legendary and irrelevant. Has it been shown to manipulate Pokéballs and PC systems in the anime or what? If so, I guess it hasn't been caught. :P

How often do girls shave their legs?
No idea, to be honest. I don't, my mom doesn't, the only female friend I'd ever discuss that sort of thing with doesn't, and I personally cannot fathom why anyone would want to or can be bothered unless they make a point of wearing short skirts with bare legs on a daily basis, and then only because it's become a bizarre social norm for no good reason.

…So where would you like to go in America?
Mostly where my various Internet friends are.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #416
Any specific states?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #417
I don't know/remember where most of them live, to be honest. :/

COMMENTARY DONE

opaltiger

Post #418
Maryland!

Butterfree

Post #419
Yes, that.

I'm bad at remembering states, okay! >:/

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #420
Might I suggest 'Western Geography A?' Try Mexican states. They are haaaarrrrddddd to learn.

…What is your team in HG?

…Idaho……..Home of the….Potato… (Embarassing that is what Idaho is known for)

Pages: First page ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends