Restoring Forum Activity

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2

Steele

Post #21
Same here, what's an RP? And the fics should be updated more. I could try to write a fic, but 1. my writing is suckish, and last time I asked someone to read it they went blind. O.K. not really, they just had to get laser eye surgery. 2. I don't own a computer, I just own a Dsi which I am typing on now, but you have to punch in each number and it takes forever. Eh, I guess I'll try anyways. - FOR THE CAVE!!!!!!!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

MaxMaxHolly

Post #22
Well has that rp plan been started yet(just curious)

Scyther

Post #23
Niet. Otherwise, you would know it. If someone came up with a /concept/ for it, I guess I could organize it, though I really think Twigg. Should do it, since he's more experianced with this type of thing.

Everglider

Post #24
How would an RPG forum work??? As far as I know, RPG stands for Role-Playing Game. So would it be a forum about the RPG or what?

In memory of the poor Sealeo that my brother evolved…I'm so sorry! I never should have let him make you into an ugly Walrein!

Chirrio

Post #25
Well, I think the inactivity in forums is because no much people know The Quest For The Legends, Butterfree, you could put the link to this page in a greater place than that Ninetales in the dusty corner, I think it's fault of people not knowing this place, rather than evil forums stealing viewers.

Butterfree

Post #26
For context, the QftL forum used to be pretty active in ~2007/8 or so. I'm not puzzled viewers aren't magically coming to a forum I make no effort to advertise; I was watching a formerly active forum die off and pondering ways to boost it back up. But you may or may not have noticed, this thread was posted in 2008 and you are literally the only person who's posted in the QftL discussion forum in months, so it's a pretty dead horse at this point. The forum's not going to be revived unless some strange magic happens, and I've accepted that for years.

(Also, I think you misunderstand. There was no "evil forum stealing viewers"; I said the forum died with the "Your Own Fanfiction" forum, as in the forum by that name on these forums, as in this forum in general started dying off when people stopped posting their fics in that subforum. I wasn't suggesting everyone had gone off to some other forum.)

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends