Speculation of the Next Chapter

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3

ivymeleon

Post #21
In the next chapter, Mark will win a preliminary battle.

Scyther

Post #22
I suspect that May will make it to the last battle, but the a legendary will be found, and she will have to decide either to battle for a chance to become the champion or save the world. Mark will go, May will stay, and when it seems as if Max is about to fail, May will pop in and save the day.

As if Dragonfree was that cliche.

SilverLatios47

Post #23
Oooh, someone fighting Alex sounds like a nice twist.

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Sands Buisle

Post #24
Mark/May vs. Alex is possible, and entertaining!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #25
Alex went on his Pokémon journey last year, remember - he's not in the League this year.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pure Umbreon

Post #26
Chapter 50: Well, not much has been said about Taylor the past couple of chapters… so perhaps this chapter Mark gets the unfortunate pleasure of facing him.

May, on the other hand… I am not sure. I get this strange feeling she faces a braggart that gets under her skin. she becomes furious and almost get DQ'd for losing her cool.

Alan finds Rainteicune. End of completely random speculation.

Click if you have the time.

Sands Buisle

Post #27
Several things: It is possible that Alex went to a different region and started over in this region, but you ruined the possibility of it when you said that.

And about Taylor, maybe he was so sure he would pass the parliminaries that he didn't brainwash the judges and simpley didn't make it by winning with brute force (makes perfect sense if you ask me, he thinks he's a great trainer but he only wins through brute force, and he's so sure of himself).

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

elyvorg

Post #28
I have a fairly strong feeling that Mark is going to lose his next battle.

Sad is happy for deep people.

Mastavida

Post #29
Mark is going to make it to the top 8, May the semifinals. Taylor forgets about brainwashing all the different peoples and is dusqualified because of his superclones during his match with May in the quarter finals. She gets pissed off because she didn't get to show the rat what he's worth. Becuase she so angry she does something stupid like breaks her leg, so she can't think straight during her next macth and looses.

Edit: I started reading the 4.x and had this idea when he talked about the effect. I'm thinking the Destroyer is somewhere in teh middle of the 'effect' area and is what is causing it.

Scyther

Post #30
^
I'm sorry. That's hilarious.

Steele

Post #31
Its possible that the destroyer is the cause of the effect, but wouldn't the legendaries need to be in the area of the effect to have their energy drained? Just a thought.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Pure Umbreon

Post #32
Something happens in chapter 51 that could've happened 12 chapters ago.

Rainteicune - that's the best thing I can come up with… considering that he is one of the big unresolved issues from before Acaria City… course, it could be something that was never brought up before.

I'll stick with Rainteicune though.

Sands Buisle

Post #33
Why does the 'effect' keep on popping up after Dragonfree stated that it doesn't exist in the ILCOE version several hundred times?

Pure Umbreon

Post #34
because, even though Butterfree says not to do it, alot of people read the IALCOTN and jump to the ILCOE afterward. Thus, the idea persists that "the effect" exists in the ILCOE, as well.

Sands Buisle

Post #35
In other words… nobody listens to Dragonfree.

Butterfree

Post #36
No, I think it's more that they've read both and get it mixed up. I got it mixed up myself for the longest time until somebody asked me about it.

They probably read the IALCOTN and skip ahead to the ILCOE too sometimes, but if they do that, they're going to get confused about much more important things than whether there is an Effect draining the energy of Pokémon in northwest Ouen.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #37
I liked the idea of the Effect. It would give a bit of room for speculation on the War of the Legends.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #38
The presence or nonpresence of the Effect doesn't change as much as you'd think.

COMMENTARY DONE

bsh41194

Post #39
The presence or non presence of the Effect completely changes my theories on the War of the Legends and the draining effect of The Destroyer.

SilverLatios47

Post #40
I also thought that the Destroyer was hiding deep under Sailance, in the core of the Effect area. Of course, that was before I knew it didn't exist.

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends