Chapter 65 up

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
Chapter 65: Three Dragons

Oh, look, it's a chapter.

You can read all about the sordid tale of why this chapter took so long on my Tumblr, which, uh, may be a better place to hear about QftL progress these days than the Quest Blog. I'm not going to try to convince you it's worth the wait - I don't think it is - but at least now I can write some other chapters! That won't take as long!

I'm still planning to finish chapters 66-69 in one batch and then post them on a schedule after they're all done, so don't expect 66 too soon, but still definitely sooner than these past two. There is no excuse for the past two.

COMMENTARY DONE

SilverLatios47

Post #2
Whoah! Boy am I glad I decided to check the blog today!

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Eifie

(guest)

Post #3
Someone asked about a TQftL e-book on your tumblr, and I don't feel like resurrecting my old dead tumblr to reply, but maybe you could tell them that there are tools that can automatically convert stories on fanfiction.net into .epub or .mobi files, I forget which (not that you can't convert between them, anyway). I remember using one to get TQftL on my Kindle to reread a few years ago.

(Apparently I accidentally posted this on the actual chapter 65 page instead of here… awks.)

charrrrr

(guest)

Post #4
Please oh please oh please post more chapters soon…

Danny

(guest)

Post #5
Love it! Please post more chapters soon!

Butterfree

Post #6
I'm working on chapters 66-69 simultaneously right now because I might want to rearrange some of the material in them, which means it's taking a while, but once I'm done I'll probably post all four of these chapters with a week or so in between. So, there won't be more quite yet, but there'll be plenty of material when it does come!

Actually, I should probably write about my progress more on the Quest Blog. I've been mostly using my Tumblr for it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog