The Pokethros--A Pokemon Anthros Mystery

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

PokeMaster

Post #1
Character Bios:

Jayse~14 year old boy with bright yellow hair and a strong team of Pokemon. Specialized ranger. Smart and serious. He can turn into a Raichu

Hal~13 year old girl with long red hair and a weaker team of Pokemon. Firey personality that matches her Grolithe anthro form

Gira~10 year old girl with only one pokemon: Cyndaquil. Cannot turn int any Pokemon (yet ;)). Jayse's sister.

My Pokemon Test Result: Teddiursa

Check out my Fanfiction: The Pokethros!! :D

PokeMaster

Post #2
Prologue~

A deep, low growl cut through the silence of night. Two bright stars welcomed the darkening sky with glimmering, smiling faces. With his head tilted towards the light, the man watched as a single shape flew from the sky. A pokemon.
"Any news?" he asked in his deep, rumbling voice. "Is there any sign of the rare 'Pokethros'?"
The Pokemon, unable to respond in the human language, just shook his head. No sign of them.
Sighing in disapointment, the man held out a Pokeball. "Return." he grunted, sending his Pokemon back in along with a brilliant flash of light.
He turned upon hearing a low rustling. "Who goes there?" he said, his sharp voice alert and ready for a challenge. His hand almost absently returned to his belt.
"You will never find them," an enchanting voic echoed through the canyon. "They shall evade you every time."
"Nonsense," the man scolded, a bit of confidence retreating. "I will find the tribe of Pokethros, and take thier power."
"There are some, not in the tribe." said the voice. It was a female voice, high pitched and tinkling like bells. "If you go for them, you'll have a better chance."
"Tell me," the man said greedily. "Tell me the name of the Pokethros."
There was a pause, as if the voice was thinking, trying to remember. Right when the man turned, thinking they had left, the voice began talking again. "Jayse." she said. "Jayse Harding and Hal Gorra."
The man grinned, triumphant, and sent his Pokemon out again. "Find them." he commanded. "Find them and bring them to me!"

My Pokemon Test Result: Teddiursa

Check out my Fanfiction: The Pokethros!! :D

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction