NaNoWriMo: Day 15

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1 2

Butterfree

Post #1
326,948 words. Which means I am past the NaNoWriMo halfway point (I'm at 25,070 words total), which means I am officially caught up and in fact ahead of the goal by 70 words, having written 1944 words today. It's not even as ridiculously late as usual!

I'm on the sixth page of the chapter. This battle has a completely ridiculous number of Pokémon in it; I'm mostly looking forward to getting to the end of it because of that shower-inspiration I talked about yesterday. And because then it's the LAST FIVE-CHAPTER ARC NO I'M STILL NOT OVER THAT.

opal keeps trying to blackmail me into giving him the chapters as I go. Tell him he's silly. >:(

COMMENTARY DONE

thatoneguy

(guest)

Post #2
Opal, you're silly :)

Chibi

(guest)

Post #3
You silly, opal. :3

LAST FIVE CHAPTER ARC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

opaltiger

Post #4
I do not recognise your authority to call me silly & will release the relevant documents in three days' time.

Polymetric Sesquialtera

(guest)

Post #5
somehow I feel like there is nothing on this earth that could compel Butterfree to release tqftl chapters before they're finished. i feel like even the most incriminating thing you may possess would be trivial compared to what's at stake for the future of tqftl.

opaltiger

Post #6
I read all her chapters before they're finished, technically. It is not a question of IF I will get them but WHEN I will get them. >:(

(And that's what she thinks.)

Butterfree

Post #7
Showing him wouldn't compromise the future of TQftL; I just enjoy torturing him. :D

COMMENTARY DONE

opaltiger

Post #8
You'll eat your words when it turns out I was right about everything all along. >:(

Thomas_10

(guest)

Post #9
Okay, Opaltiger, you're silly.

res

(guest)

Post #10
it shouldn't matter whether butterfree yields the chapters; you ought to release the relevant documents regardless.

Negrek

(guest)

Post #11
opal,

Will aid you in blackmailing effort in exchange for getting in on those chapters myself. Let me know.

opaltiger

Post #12
Negrek,

between us we constitute 67 percent of the administrators of tCoDf. That means we can make Butterfree do whatever we want, right?

Butterfree

Post #13
>:( Is this a coup?

COMMENTARY DONE

thatoneguy

(guest)

Post #14
opaltiger you bring up a good point..between the two of you, you have 67%…which means each of you would constitute 33.5% …almost exactly on par with butterfree, hence, no extra 'umph' to get her to do your bidding :P haha

Kratos Aurion

(guest)

Post #15
Butterfree,

Will blackmail the blackmailers for you! (That's right, Negrek, you know that I know what you've done.) All I ask for a fee is a single NaNo chapter—68 will do, I'd consider Sparky sufficient payment—or perhaps we can reach an agreement about some information on Morphic 2?

res

(guest)

Post #16
unaffect ought, reiterate ought ought out release informations relevants at without.

Butterfree

Post #17
Kratos,

I am very interested in your blackmailing services. How about you blackmail the blackmailers, and in return I won't tell everyone about that incident. You know the one.

COMMENTARY DONE

opaltiger

Post #18
Kratos & Butterfree,

it's no use. I am squeaky clean. You might get Negrek, but this is greater than any one of us.

Thomas_10

(guest)

Post #19
Is this still going on? Come on, Butterfree won't release the chapters until she wants to, right?

Thomas_10

(guest)

Post #20
Thank you for stopping!

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog