Chapter 58 progress

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
Chapter 58 is coming along at a surprisingly decent speed. It's going to be quite short and I'm already on the third page. I've been looking forward to it for a while, which probably explains how it's so much faster than the past few chapters, but I'm still rather pleased with myself after thinking my ability to write faster than a snail had permanently left TQftL for silly Morphic extras.

This chapter is all about Letaligon, and I hope fans of her subplot will appreciate it. This and chapter sixty are, in the current chapter plan, the last purely character-focused chapters in the fic, and I'm hoping to make the most of them because I like character-focused chapters.

COMMENTARY DONE

SilverLatios47

Post #2
First haha!
Being a bit fan of the Pokemon itself makes me really love Letaligon, and I'm really excited to see what will likely be the conclusion of her spotlight. The technical part of me hopes she stays with Mark in the end, because she's so strong, but I don't see that happening. (Crazy Predicition- Chapter 60 centers around May and her sudden character development)

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

SilverLatios47

Post #3
Oh and I'm not sure if this is the place to tell you but the year number on the About page needs to be updated. xD

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Tiffano

Post #4
Squee~ Fifth page, estimate of 5-6 pages.
/EXCITED.

Pure Umbreon

Post #5
Letaligon character advancement? Yes please!

Click if you have the time.

chimpchar

Post #6
so you're almost done
*cheers*

I read and write up to 5 fanfics at a time. So if I get confused Deal. With. It.
Which Starter Pokémon are you?
Your Result: You are…Chimchar!

Very tough, with a rebellious streak! You aren't afraid to stand up to someone. When around a group of friends you may act as the strong, silent type. You can get angry at someone someday accidently and hurt their feelings…be careful.
Result Breakdown:

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

I'm not naive or lazy. witty, thoughtful, yes. And I can be tempramental if you upset me…….

Butterfree has edited this signature for being way, way too big. Don't go adding all that stuff back in.

Karpi

(guest)

Post #7
Yes! I've been waiting for Letaligon's moment of truth for years now!

rctmasta

(guest)

Post #8
*clapclapclap* good show. You're officially my favorite Icelandic person.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog