Random things that you feel like are true for not much of a reason/with NO/very little proof

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1

chimpchar

Post #1
Like with me: for some reason i feel like there is a connection of some sort between Mitch and chaletwo. I have no idea why i think that; my mind just thinks "mitch+chaletwo=SOMETHING"
anyone else ever think random stuff about this fic like that?

I read and write up to 5 fanfics at a time. So if I get confused Deal. With. It.
Which Starter Pokémon are you?
Your Result: You are…Chimchar!

Very tough, with a rebellious streak! You aren't afraid to stand up to someone. When around a group of friends you may act as the strong, silent type. You can get angry at someone someday accidently and hurt their feelings…be careful.
Result Breakdown:

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

I'm not naive or lazy. witty, thoughtful, yes. And I can be tempramental if you upset me…….

Butterfree has edited this signature for being way, way too big. Don't go adding all that stuff back in.

Karpi2

Post #2
I'm fairly sure the whole point of having Mitch was to be mysterious. He could just as easily be connected to something else like Waraider

Chirrio

Post #3
I think Mrs. Grotwenski (or wathever her name is) is the destroyer. Why? In first place, stupid 12 years-old Butterfree would have liked the bizarre idea of a teacher destroying the World. Second: The Effect. The destroyer hipotetocally only affects legendaries, but I think it would be able to affect normal Pokemon if they are near. Based on this, Mrs. Grotwenski drains some normal Pokemon's power in Sailance, causing The Effect. I think she doesn't know she is the destroyer, and that she doesn't know that she is millenary and inmortal, but still, is the destroyer or is related to it.

likeafinalboss

Post #4
One of Chaletwo's comments, though a throwaway, suggests that Pokémon can appreciate human art. Given how Sandslash has a thoughtful, careful nature that matches his trainer's, I imagine he's a lot more interested in Mark's drawings than the rest of his team is.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends