calebs pokemon story

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

MaxMaxHolly

Post #1
… pokemon adventures
PROLOGUE:
Professor Michael: What pokemon do you want Caleb.
Caleb: I don't want a pokemon.
Michael: Darryl and max aren't going to like that.
Caleb: Well there not changing my mind.
Narrator: Back at Caleb's house.
Max: So what pokemon did you get huh huh huh you got a chimchar didn't you.
Caleb: I told you I'm not getting a pokemon.
Max: You were serious!
Caleb: yes.
Max: Darryl is goin freak.
Caleb: I don't care.
Michael burst through the door and yells …
Michael: Caleb you must get a pokemon and save Minuet. Team galactic took her turtwig and are stealing more pokemon from the pokemon center.
Caleb grabs a poke ball and leaves. 3 minutes later…
Caleb: Minuet I'll save your turtwig.
Minuet: there in the pokemon center.
Caleb: Piplup go.
Piplup: piplup pip.
Caleb: piplup use peck.
piplup goes to sleep and he caleb gets infuriated.
Galactic Grunt: Zubat go. Use leech life.
The zubat bites the little penguins head causing him to wake up. caleb:Piplup use bubble beam.
Piplup pecks the pathetic bat pokemon zubat faints and the galactic grunts ran away.
Two days later…
Caleb: But Mom you have to let me go.
Mom: you are not ready for a pokemon journey and that is final.
Caleb: But Mom…
Max comes down stairs and says…
Max: Mom how about I'll be the judge by battling Caleb myself.
Caleb and Mom together: OK.
Later at a pokemon battle arena.
Referee: Begin.
Caleb: Go piplup.
Max: Go Monferno!
Caleb: Piplup trys a peck but monferno quickly dodges without an order.
Max: Monferno and use mach punch.
An extremely quick punch slams into the little penguin almost shattering his chest. Caleb: Piplup you are going to have to listen to me eventually if you want to win. Now use bubble. Piplup ignores him to calebs dismay.
Max: Now Monferno use ember.
the firey blasy sears the little penguins chest causing him to be knocked out. Referee: Piplup is unable to battle the winner is Max.
later on
Max: Well Caleb you have got a lot to learn about pokemon.
Caleb: I understand I'll be up in my room.
Max: Wait Caleb. Even though you need practice you should go because theirs no better way to gain experience than being out in the world. Of course I'm going to be checking up on you so dont try pulling anything while you think your alone

Steele

Post #2
Hey! You got a fic! Is this on your phone? It must take forever to type! I finally got to maybe….20 words a minute on mah DSi! Thou art to keep writing!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

MaxMaxHolly

Post #3
Chapter 1 the next morning… As caleb exits his home he yells something to his mother about changing his underwear.soon enough he leaves the town and ends up in the insretro forest where unbeknownst to him he was already being hunted by a pokemon.Not having the slightest idea where to go he simply wanders around the forest.After three or four hours he decides to send out piplup thinking that a pokemon would be able to much more easily be able to find their way out of a forest with their instincts.Immediatly after being released from his pokeball piplup marched proudly into the forest.After another hour an ariados leaped out of a bush and leapt at piplup his fangs seaping with poisonus juicesand just when he was about to strike piplup caleb jumped in the way and was struck with poison immediatley and fainted. piplup countered with a peck which struck ariados dead inthe forehead.piplup then grabbed caleb and dragged him out of the forest to the nearest pokemon center where a nurse joy revived him and healed piplup.As caleb awakes and sees piplup he trys to give him a hug to which piplup says in pokemon speech(I saved you because you can help me get strong I will listen to you but I will not like you or be your friend human).Caleb was so shocked at piplup that he thought about returning him to michael but he immediately changed his mind figuring this was the only way to see the world. He decided to simply recall piplup and leave the city to find the first gym and his first big milestone.After getting directions from nurse joy caleb decides to go and catch his first pokemon.He walks into some tall stalks of grass where he thought he saw something move.Suddenly a zigzagoon hopped out.Caleb sent out piplup but zigzagoon hit him as soon as he materialized to which piplup retaliated with a peck that land flush on his back.Caleb ordered a bubble which caused the the zigzagoon to quickly and easily being knocked into immobile state.Then all of a sudden an aipom jumped out and scratched piplups face cutting it very minorly. Caleb then told piplup to use bubble which he did immediatley causing aipom to scratch him again.Piplup then retaliated with peck after peck until aipom was knocked unconscious and caleb threw the ball and captured the aipom.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction