if you could be a character

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1

MaxMaxHolly

Post #1
i was just thinking this forum seems dead so i decided to make a new thread to see what character from tqfl or scythers story you would be i would be chaletwo cause he is all knowing and can see through the fourth wall.(mysterious music plays)ooooooooh

Scyther

Post #2
Er. Mark. He's innocent. Or you know, maybe May, because she is the 'Powerhouse Woman". Or maybe even Aln, because I'd like a psychological problem that isn't majorly hindering to my life.

Steele

Post #3
I'd be Charizard. I have a similar personality as him for the most part. And I'm sure a female could catch me off guard. (Hear that Charizard) Well, and I was a Charizard in the 'What Pokémon are you?' Quiz. If I had to be human I would probably be Mark. He might be a bit less social then me but we are both modest, caring and innocent. Okay, maybe I'M not innocent in everything but…..Err…..You get the point.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Kitsune

Post #4
I'd want to be Sparky. He's such a great happy bouncy lovey adorable awesome character because he is. =^w^=

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

MaxMaxHolly

Post #5
I would like to be taylor to because he's not really mean just he just has twisted morals. and he my favorite character

Pure Umbreon

Post #6
Hmm…

I am most like Alan personality wise, but I would like to be Mitch. I like being mysterious.

Click if you have the time.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #7
I would be Sparky for half the time, then Mitch the other half. I'm usually pretty friendly, but I sometimes go entire days without saying more than a few sentances.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

SilverLatios47

Post #8
Easily Razor, or maybe a random Sycther in the swarm. I just want to have scythes for arms, BUAHAHA!!!

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Xeiashi Zakaris

Post #9
I think I'd end up being Shadowdart…I actually agreed with him in tFoaL, though when he killed others, he crossed a line I never would

…so either him or Mitch, because he's weird like that

whoo…I'm insecure…though I'm not sure about the resentful part

ShinyRedEon =D

Post #10
Legaltalion, she just reeks of awsomeness, go girl power!!!!!!!

I am ShinyRedGlaceon.

GoldenSteelix

Post #11
I would be Ash so I can find out who his wife is.

I don't have a signature here.

chimpchar

Post #12
well
i'm a girl…
not many girls
i blame butterfree
curse her!
ummmmm
can murtanks be girls?
so i'm all cute till someone hurts me!
*goes crazy fot NO reason*
i liked the way may used hers…
BUT its kinda mean to it if it hurt murtank…

I read and write up to 5 fanfics at a time. So if I get confused Deal. With. It.
Which Starter Pokémon are you?
Your Result: You are…Chimchar!

Very tough, with a rebellious streak! You aren't afraid to stand up to someone. When around a group of friends you may act as the strong, silent type. You can get angry at someone someday accidently and hurt their feelings…be careful.
Result Breakdown:

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

I'm not naive or lazy. witty, thoughtful, yes. And I can be tempramental if you upset me…….

Butterfree has edited this signature for being way, way too big. Don't go adding all that stuff back in.

flygon344

Post #13
Stormblade. He speculates about random stuff, and is warm, loveable and caretaking, like me(sometimes :) )

Everglider

Post #14
Actually, I think I might be Laparas. Some people say Laparas is messed up, but I have knind of the same personality as her. I don't really like speaking my mind or contradicting people (at times) but I'll stand up for something that I think is wrong (or right)

In memory of the poor Sealeo that my brother evolved…I'm so sorry! I never should have let him make you into an ugly Walrein!

Everglider

Post #15
Actually, I think I might be Laparas. Some people say Laparas is messed up, but I have knind of the same personality as her. I don't really like speaking my mind or contradicting people (at times) but I'll stand up for something that I think is wrong (or right)

In memory of the poor Sealeo that my brother evolved…I'm so sorry! I never should have let him make you into an ugly Walrein!

Chirrio

Post #16
If I were a character, I'd like to be someone who can beat May (besides Taylor). I would really like to beat May. If I had to attach to a character that already appeared on the fic, I'd like to be Stormblade. I love thinking and phylosophing about life.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends