Torrene Pokémon, Morphs, ect.

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

Steele

Post #1
So… Some of you may have read 'Shadow Fury' by now. I am re-writing it (Already?) and even changing the plot a bit. This thread will tell you a bit about the charecters,pokémon, morphs, and other important stuff as they come out. I added two new morphs to the 'Man' 's pokémon. And I will let you viewers help with his name!
What should the 'Man's name be? Help decide please!

Now….The info.

Charecters.

The 'Man'
He is a fairly major charecter.
Looks: He is fairly tall, he has white hair and brown eyes capable of a piercing gaze. He is about average wieght, maybe a bit thin. He's in his fifties.
Bio: He grew up imagining all sorts of crazy-looking pokémon. He imagined stuff like, a Voltorb and a Zubat mixed into one. He later attended Saffron University (SU) and even later, he studied with team Rocket, and learned dark talents such as Gene Splicing and Type Converting. He is now an illegal gene splicer, part of a secret organization.

Matt:
Major charecter.
Looks: He has medium lenght brown hair, Grey eyes, and he is medium hieght for his age. He is a teenager.
Bio: He doesn't know much about his past. He hates talking about it. He was just raised at an orphanage, then at the age of six, he was adopted by the 'Man'. Just wait. The story will tell more about him.

Morphs.
Torkoltress:
One of the 'Man's pokémon.
Looks: He looks like a regular Torkoal, except for one major thing. A Torkoal has a Coal-Black shell. Because he is a morph, he has a shiny, mettalic grey shell. Also, where a Forretress has those red stud-like things sticking out of his side, the 'Man' tried to put those on, but they ended up as red stripes along his side. As a style boost, 8D, the 'Man' added a special feature. When Torkoltress is breathing fire, his whole body turns Mettalic grey. Too bad he doesn't have a Morphing liscense. This morph is illegal, and no one can see his awesomeness when he breaths fire. ;_; Too bad.
Now, later I will add more. It is 12:20. Later.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Steele

Post #2
If you wish to see suckish drawings of the pokemon, go to facebook. My name is Larry Flarite. (Not my real name) Just a cheap name from one of my fics. Here are some more, eh…..Things?

Morphs.

Scydon:
One of the 'Man's Pokémon.
Scydon is a morph between a Scyther and a Rhydon. He has an exoskeloton, and he is lime-green. He has a scythe for his right hand, but a muscular hand with battle-suited claws for his left. He has no wings, but instead he has spikes running down his back, all the way to the tip of his large tail. His head is mostly that of a Scyther, but it maintains a Rhydon's horn.

Volbat:
The 'Man's favorite morph.
He doesn't have much unique to him. He's just a Voltorb with wings. He always has the same stupid expression on his face. Looking to the side, his eyes fully open. Not much to say.

I guess I should fill you in on the main charecter…..

Derek Sleet:
Main charecter.
Looks: Derek has medium-lenght Black hair, and Ice-blue eyes, is fairly skinny, and about regular height. He wears a black T-shirt with the elemental triangle on it, a pair of jeans, and some black tennis-shoes. He alternates between a red-and-white baseball cap, and a blue-and-white baseball cap, both of which he wears backwards.
Bio and Personality: An annoyed twelve year-old. He can be quite arrogant, or quite disconfident. He prefers to be left alone, or with people close to him. Meaning no one. The only creature that he ever connected with was a Mudkip that wandered away from it's trainer on a walk. He nearly considered hiding it until his trainer left, but he is not usually that kind of person. He can be in some situations though. He lives in Granite City, home of the fourth offical gym, in the southwest corner of Torrene. He dreams of being a free trainer, wandering the vast landscapes. He hates 90% of the people he meets, and the other 10% are only there temporarly. More will be told in the story.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction