Seven

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

56leon

Post #1
please comment! I don't care if anyone, like, totally rips it to shreds, I just want someone to respond!

PROLOGUE

Seven saved the Pokemon World, and Seven will save it again.

The Fighter, controller of the Goddess of Ice. The Trainer, master of the God of Lightning.
The Evolver, mistress of the God of Flames.
The Healer, guardian of the Second Creator.
The Hatcher, one with the Being of Thunder.
The Exchanger, master of the Being of Fire.
And The Capturer, mistress of the Being of Water.

The Seven will come forth once again. Their heirs will battle a force greater than any before, in a land they are most alienated in: Their own.

First off, does anyone know what I'm talking about? Because it seems that even though I basically go to a pokemon fan-school, I'm the only one who's heard of Pokemon Special. And does this sound too, I don't know, serious?

Steele

Post #2
Well, in a way I understand this fic.The 'Seven' were the original heros of the world, am I right?
I've played a video game with similar prologue with nine heros of different elements. I like the way it's written, and am looking forward to updates!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #3
I have no idea what your talking about but I'm intrigued or however you spell it. Seeing as how there's no red line under "intrigued", I must've spelled it correctly. Anyways. Keep going :]

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Sands Buisle

Post #4
you changed some 'titles', the 'breeder' is sepose to be the 'hatcher' and the 'exchanger' is supose to be 'trader', according to the pokemon special.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

56leon

Post #5
SSB: I'm looking through Pokemon Special, and either both the translators on Manga Fox and the people on Bulbapedia are wrong, or it is Breeder and Exchanger.

But I get how it's hatcher and not breeder. I'll just personally change that for sake of the meaning.

Steele: Exactly, but instead of elements, well, you know.

Edit: MUAHAHAHA!!! School website blocks got nothing on me! (plus, this site isn't blocked,sooo…yeah…)

ANYWAYS, I don't know the real stats and rules for the PWC, and all of this, even Marling JH, is made up. No offense to anyone who actually GOES to a place called Marling JH. That would be just awkward.

CHAPTER 1

"So this is what it's like to be popular," commented Samantha Ferrero as she walked down the hall of Merling Junior High, with almost every pair of eyes following them like daggers of jealousy. Walking next to her was her best friend since 1st grade, Jacob Oak.

"Yeah. Of course, with your last name being Oak, things concerning pokemon tend to go my way, y'know?" He laughed. Then again, he thought, it wasn't my last name that got me into the Pokemon World Cup.

It was common knowledge in Marling: Two 7th graders had made it into the PWC. Out of more than a million people, they were two of the 1024 people invited to the international competition in New York City. Tagging along was Jasmine Aqua, winner of the cosplay contest at their latest poke-con, with her kick-*** cosplay of Blue from Pokemon Special.

"By the way," Samantha asked after she remembered Jasmine, "Are you cosplaying for the competition?" Jake stared at her like she was crazy. "No duh, Sam, who goes to the PWC and doesn't cosplay? Of course, I'm going with Green, since Aqua is Blue."

It was Sam's turn to gape at him. He is <i>way</i> too obsessed with his last name, she thought. "Well anyways," she said, shaking that thought out of her head, "I'm going as Red. I guess we're the R-G-B trio, then, huh?"

Suddenly, a blur of color ran past them, soon followed by the squealing of rubber on linoleum. The duo turned around as

Steele

Post #6
So… what is the pokémon fan school you go to called? (Unless that's to personal to answer.)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #7
:O. You left the story on a hang-on sentence. I hate you. Kidding. Keep going :O

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #8
MWAHAHA !I'M HERE TO RIP THIS THING UP! O.K. this fic is off to a good start. But you must be trying to keep the rating low, cause' you censored the 'A word'. Don't worry, kids will read it anyway! My fic only censores the 'F word' and I still have readers. Oh well……….
(Singing) SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS! SAY COME ON COME ON! DO WHAT YOU WANT! WHAT COULD GO WRONG! DO WHAT YOU WANT!
*Bulbasaur walks up*
"Sigh……"
*Uses solar beam*
"Sorry he bothered you. He likes singing."

56leon

Post #9
Inner Demon: I'm at school, and the principal just randomly walks into the library, so I just tend to panic and save/logout without finishing where I am. Chapter one is still going on.

Steele: um, actually, I don't go to a pokemon fan school, and it is sorta personal. And also, thanks for that 2nd comment. I'll un-censor that (if that's what you mean)

Steele

Post #10
You don't have to uncensor, I was just pointing that out. (I've read some fics with pretty graphic language so this seemed a bit…. I don't know the word for it… Eh, just keep doimg what your doing.
(The reason I asked what school you go to is cause' I live in sort of a pokémon-hater area, and was overly bored at the time)

InnerDemon

Post #11
Seemed it a bit "naive?" Haha. Kidding. Anyways. OH. Keep going :P

SilverLatios47

Post #12
THis sounds really good, keep up! The Seven idea sounds grandly epic…

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction