Pokemon mystery dungeon teameat

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2

twiggylover

Post #1
Well, bassicaly this is a new ad rather wild idea. I figured that during every free day, even when I run around, I start daydreaming about pokemon. So finally, I decided to end the adydreaming by writing this down. Its supposed to be the story of a small pokemon team, all their funny adventures, and how it feels to be a human who trasforms into a turtwig with no way back.
P.S. This story might contain stupid puns.
You have been warned!

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

twiggylover

Post #2
First of all, think of it as only a wild idea I got one day, so…Well, you alread know what I am about to say. See ya!

P.S. In this story I put things as 'I', so the main character's sight is yours.
—————————–

Chapter One: Pokemon

I moved. It was morning. I couldnt stand up, but I couldnt continue sleeping. My head…It hurt so much. I felt like a wailord was sleeping on my head. I slowly opened my eyes. Why…Why were the trees so big? I stood up on my legs. I jumped in shock…My legs! I had four of them…And they were…Green, flat and with a yellow end? This couldnt be true…From the few bits of experience I had about pokemon, I assumed my legs were these of a turtle pokemon. Wait, a pokemon? That was all confusing. I started walking trough the clearing. I woke up in a rather big clearing, in the middle of a flower patch. Around the clearing, there was a not especially dense forest. I walked towards what I thought was the north. I fell on my side, and stood up again. It was hard to walk on all four, but it was somewhat more…balanced. I reached the forest. It seemed as if the clearing would be 90 percent of the forest. I entered the bunch of trees, and started pushing trough trees, bushes and thornes. After a while, I heared a strange sound. I followed the sound, not sure what it might be. After another short while, I found out what it was- it was a stream of water. I walked towards the stream. I sat down near it. The stream was in some sort of a clearing- around the stream there were no trees. I assumed that the stream would lead me to the next town. But first, I looked into the water. What I saw was something that shocked me even more. My face…it was big, round, and I had two leaves on the top of my head. They were wilting. Then I realized what happened- I was a turtwig. I felt like I wanted to faint, but I couldnt. I looked at my reflection once again, and found out the leaves were wilting- yes, I was thirsty. I pushed my head into the stream, and stared drinking as fast as I could. But suddenly, something, or someone pshed me into the stream. It was a band of rattatas. I fell into the stream, and was pushed east. All the way, I shouted dirty swears about the stupid rats. Oh, how much I wanted to catch them and cook their meat, to feed my pokemon. But then, once again I realized I am a pokemon myself-And I didnt remember anything expect I was a human once, that I had a name, and that I had a pokemon team. All was now gone. I fainted in the stream. After a long while, I opened my eyes, dizzily. I slowly stood up. I saw a figure before me, but I couldnt find out who it was. "Urgh…mom, is that you? Do me a favour and let me sleep a bit more."
Then I found out I was sleeping on my side. I was in a flower patch. The flowers were colourful.
The figure giggled. "No, Im not your mother, silly! No turtwig in this world would ask a roselia if she was his mother."
I looked around. My vision became normal. Then I looked at the figure- yes, it was a roselia. When my sight was blurry, her form made me think she was my mother. How embarassing.
I blushed slighty. The roselia giggled again.
"Well, where am I then?"
The roselia looked surprised, but then continued.
"This place is called flower town. Here, Roselia, Budew, and one Roserade live."
I looked around. Yes, the place was full of budew, and Roselia, and there was one Roserade at the top of the hill. The place itself was a big hill, around 10 feet hieght. It top was flat, and full of flowers. In the middle of the flat surface, there was a tower like thing. The entrance looked like a door, which was covered in beautiful flowers. On the top of the tower, a Roserade stood. "Who's this?"
I asked, pointing towards the Roserade. The Roselia who guided me giggled again. "This is our leader, Rose. It seems you dont know much, dont you think so too?"
I grunted. I was about to tell I am a human, but I changed my mind. They might think I am crazy. "So…Where is the next town?"
The Roselia grabbed a strange thing made of paper, it looked like a scroll, and put it in my hands. "Here you have a map. You are…Here!"
She pointed towards a big flower icon, on the western corner of the map. "Well, thanks. By the way, how do you appoint the leader?"
The Roselia's face started turning red. "Every year, we make a contest in which each Roselia has to take part. We have some parts, and the judge is our oldest Roserade. She judges who has the most original name, looks best and has the most intillegence."
I chuckled. "It seems your oh so great leader wasnt supposed to pass any of these stages."
All the Roselias turned towards me, and the Budews jumped on their heads. They all showed their thornes to me. "Err, hehehe, umm… See ya!"
I zoomed away as fast as I could, but I was followed by the angry Roselias and Budew. I looked back, and saw they were launching spikes. The Roserade leader, who turned out to be extremly fat, and bad looking, as I thought, started loading up an energy ball. Just then, I ran into something hard. I looked up. I couldnt see anything but two blue eyes.
I had a very bad feeling.
———————
well, what do you think? It took me over an hour.

Edit: I editted the errors, although I might have missed ome.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #3
Urm, you miss-placed a bunch of letters and forgot a few, it was also dead obvious that you made a story about a Turtwig.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

twiggylover

Post #4
Sure it was, I am a turtwig fan. Also, didnt I say a million times that im not very original?
Im a turtwig fan, and cant change it. Should I replace it with Gible, hmm?

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #5
No! I wasn't complaining! I just said what was on my mind!

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

twiggylover

Post #6
I didnt say you complained. Anyway next chapter on its way!

Torterra will save us!

Shinyletal

Post #7
Good,but I think you're typing too fast,since you are misplacing a lot of letters.

twiggylover

Post #8
Ye thats true.

P.S. Im in a great mood today, because I 0wned my forum rival. So, I'll write later.
Cya!

This chapter will intoduce you a new hero.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #9
Who's your forum rival? Gardivoir? <Snicker>

twiggylover

Post #10
Nah, Im talking about some neighbourhood forum.
Anyway, here I come!
*cough* I mean, the chapter.

Torterra will save us!

twiggylover

Post #11
This Chapter takes part in another part of the forest, so you'll have to wait and see what happens to the main character.
Also, I know the chapters name sucks, I just had no idea how t ocall it.
———————–
Chapter two- Pika Pika

A small, yellow furball stood up. It was a pikachu. A female one. She had one long ear, and one short ear, and her cheeks were black instead of red. She had a V-shape on the end of her tail.
She was in a clearing, in the middle of a forest. She had what she needed- a small tent, a bag for items, and the items which she would need. She walked into the trees. Suddenly, a shriek could be heared. "RAAAATAAAATAAAAAAAAAA!"
it became louder with every second. The pikachu began running towards the sound, and whatever might have threatened the rattata.
She reached a strange V-shaped tree. She hid behind it, and took a glimpse of what happened. There, a small rat, a rattata, was laying in a small pond of blood, its back being bitten by a murkrow. The pikachu jumped out of hiding, and used her surprise element to send a shower of yellow star-shapes. The murkrow jumped back in surprise, and then began flying away, only to be hit by the starts which followed it like heat seeking missiles. The rattata stood up with the rest of its power, and bared its fangs to the pikachu. The pikachu walked around the rattata, which was obviously unable to move. Electricity started cracklnig around her body, and then, the electricity was realesed towards the raven. "Pika-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
The raven got hit, struggling to survive.
After a while of screaming in pain, the raven fainted, bleeding on its side. The smell of blood would soon attract carnivores, but for now, she saved the rat. She walked away, not noticing she accidentaly touched the murkrow's blood with her right leg. It was deep night. Howls filled the air. The pikachu looked around, quite panicked, and started running. After running for a while, and spilling some of her own blood on thornes, she reached a cliff. She walked up the cliff, untill she reached its end. Should she jump, she would land into a pool full of hungry sharpedo. Suddenly, the howls came again, and a group of five houndours appeared. She gasped, and then moved her tail quickly, releasing a bunch of stars. The stars hit all houndours, and they were sent flying backwards. One of them ran towards her, with a strange yellow glow on him. A quick attack.
The houndour almost touched her, when she released a thunderbolt, powered by the urge to survive.
The houndour got hit, and fell down from the cliff, landing in the pool. Not only it was a fire pokemon, but it was bleeding. Soon afterwards, the sharpedos took him into the pool's depths.
The other houndours looked at her with pure hate, when one of them started glowing black. She prepared herself for whatever attack it might be, but was surprised to find out that, after the glow faded, a much bigger hound was where the creature was. A houndoom. She looked desparatly, and then started charging up electricity. She would either survive the attack, or get eaten, pushed off the cliff, or jump herself. Her chances were bad, regardless of what she would do.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #12
You're missing lots of letters, you haven't fixed the last chapter either.

twiggylover

Post #13
Yes, I know that. I write fast and I cant change
it. However, I will try to fix the errors. Next chaptter coming up today!

Edit: I fixed as many errors as I could find in the first chapter, and chapter two is gonna be fixed soon. Then Im moving to chapter three.

Torterra will save us!

Tiffano

Post #14
Interesting story. I wonder how the plot will progress :O

You should reread your work before you post it and change any of errors. Other than that, sounds awesome! ;D

twiggylover

Post #15
I know its not especially original, but I dreamed some new details last night (L0000000000l)
P.S. I was away because of *cough* Sandstorm u know why *cough* for a *cough* reason.

I dont have a cold.

Ok I do and whenever I sneeze my cat freaks out.
lol.

Torterra will save us!

Sands Buisle

Post #16
You have a <i/>cold<\i>?!

twiggylover

Post #17

Torterra will save us!

twiggylover

Post #18
Finally, after long time, I will edit chapter 2 and make chapter 3.
Im also planning to make a thread in which I will write some sneka peaks then and when. Anyway, tell me what you think 'bout the idea!

Torterra will save us!

twiggylover

Post #19
Ok, so chapter two, called 'Pika Pika', a not very original name, has been fixed. And there was a lot to fix. Now, I will move to chapter three..'Rampage!'

Torterra will save us!

twiggylover

Post #20
Pokemon mystery dungeon- Teameat!
————————–
Chapter Three-Rampage is on!

I looked up, and saw the blue eyes again. They stared at me coldly. I started shaking like mad. "D-D-Do it fast and painless, please…"
I said this out of desperation. I had lost all hope. I was chased by a tribe of mad roselia evolutions, and now an unkown pokemon was before me. Is there anything bad to add now?
The eyes looked at me in confusion. Then, a clawed hand grabbed me and dragged me trough the darkness. Then, a ray of light reached the dense trees. And another one.
The I understood what happened. The roselia's have cast sunny day, so they could use quick solar beams. I was sure that I was doomed. Then, I finally found out who the stranger was- a Cranidos. He looked at me. It was a male, definitly. "What are you doing in my territory, kid?"
I looked at him, panic taking over me. "I dont know , icame by, and these crazy roselias and Budews attacked me!"
The cranidos made a 'hmmm' sound. "Where did you or they come from?"
I thought for a short while. "They called it the flower town or something like that…"
The cranidos' eyes suddenly turned as small as one could imagine. He looked mad. Then, I could see flames in his eyes. Emotions. Which was it…courage? Hate? I didnt know. Then, the cranidos silently said "Step aside."
I rolled to the side with the power I still had. Now, I noticed that the enormous group was 20 feet from us. The leader, a roserade, took 4 steps forward. "hand us tht fool, he is ours. You know that exactly, stonehead."
The cranidos growled. "Your not gonna touch a reptilian on my lands as lnog as Im live!"
The roserade snickered, and hid her face with her red flower, while covering her lower body parts with the blue rose. "Then we will have to kill you, dear."
She blew a fake kiss, which was acctualy an attract attack. The cranidos simply pushed it away by maknig his hand glow black and slash at the heart. "Dont try to fool me, for i know what you all are- your race is a race of filthy, nasty, backstabbing bitches. YOU are the ones who deserve to die."
With that, he suddenly jupmed forward, hisw head glowing pink. -A zen headbutt….so thats why he is so confident…-
I started closing my eyes. I was too weak.
The cranidos smashed his head inot the Roserade's face, taking her by surprise. She flew backwards ni a backflip way, and landed on the ground with her legs, and her red flower hand for stability. She rubbed the blue one against her face. It was scorched on its face, so were her lips. She broke into a grin. "If you can beat me, we will leave. If I beat you…You wil both suffer."
I looked at the cranidos, but I couldnt move.
"Fair enough, only you and me. No noe interfers."
He said, and with that, his hand started glwongi black again, and he gave her a slap, sending her flying bacvkwards. After flying 5 feet she crashd no her back. I started gaining power, not only from regneration, but also from the confidence the Cranidos gave me. He seemed to have some sort of aura. I noticed that the roselias, but no budews, made a thick circle around us- there was me near a tree, and 30 feet from me, the cranidos, 5 feet from the Roserade. The roselias made a 100 foot circle. The cranidos charged again, and jumped towards the Roserade while she was standing up. Once she was on her elgs, he landed on her chest with his left leg, and then landd anoher kick. He made a backflip, and landed no his legs, while the roserade fell again. She suddenly stood pu, and sant a vine whip towards the cranidos' left. He dodged it, but the vine went around the cranidos, wrapping his arms. "Now its my turn to beat you up.." She said in an evil voice, and came near him. Then, she grabbed his face with both of her roses, the hidden thornes maknig him bleed a little. She then made him look into her eyes, and then, something disgusitng happened- she pressed her lips against his. I felt my stomach twist, and the, a strange, green goo left my mouth in a fast stream. The cranidos looked at her dizzily, with a stupid grin on his face, and neared his face to hers..
I prepaerd myslef to puke, when all of a sudden I realized his head was glwonig pink- he smashed his face niot hers, making her fly backwards. He ran towards her, and jumped on the halfway fainted Roserade. He alnded on her with his backlegs, and spat on her face, saying "NEVER do that again, you dirty bitch. Your foul tricks dont work on me"
He made a forwards flip in the air, and landed his tail on her face, makingf her bleed. He was about to give her a slap directly towards the face, when suddenly, something hit him in the back, and he flew 20 feet forward. He lay on te ground silently, smoke pouring from his back. "You are right- we dont play fair. And you'l pay the price" a roselia who stood 5 feet behind Cranidos' previous lcoation, on the roserade, and smoke poured from her rised red rose hand. She looked different from the other roselias- she looked more ellegant, more beautiful, stronger. There seemed to be only oe tihng to ruin her perfection- she had red eyes, and a wide grin on he face. I noticed that shwe had blood covered theeth. The bleeding roserade headed toawrds the Cranidos, and put her leg on his back, indicating victory, while the spooky Roselia headed towards me. Once she reached me, she put her leg a foot beofre my face. "YOu are cute, very cute indeed- and your blood surely will be too."
My eyes windened in horror. I closed my eyes, and the leaves on my head started glwonig. "No….Please dont.."
The roselia started laughing a mad scientist laugh. "CRY MORE! IT MAKES US HAPPY!"
They were sick. All of them. I had to get lsot. But…how?
Tears started flwoing trough my eyes. I found someone woh was willing to save me, and nwo, we were both going to lose our lives?
No. I couldnt let it happpen. NO.
I stood up, my eyes started glwonig green. "NO."
All the roselias, and even the roserade, turned their attention to me. "What will you do then, hero? Blast us with your razor leaves?"
The roserade came to me, stanidng 10 feet from me, as well as the spooky Roselia. "NO."
I said again, this time louder. "Oh, will yo takle us to death?"
They said and broke into a wild laugh.
NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT, I thought to myself. "Neither that. I will let you taste the dust- or rather, BITE IT!"
With that, I jumped no the spooky roselia, and landed a bite on her neck. All roselias gasped. The cranidos looked at me, shocked that I did it. I tightened my grip. "let….go…"
She said, weakly. "why, you are cute-very cute indeed. And so is your blood- to bad I cant say that about your soul."
I said this, without leaving my grip around her neck. Then, I sunk my theeth even deeper into her neck, and tasted the awful taste of her blood. I jupmed off her neck, and landed on my four leg,s sittnig out a mass of blood. "YOU MONSTER!"
The rsoerade said as she saw her best elite fighter fall on the ground. Suddenly, her eyes widened in fear. I realized what was happening. Blodo was streamnig from her stomach- and a hand covered in black energy poppped out of her stomach. Cranidos was behind her, his hand ni her back. "You lsot in your own game. YOU are the onster. But, dont orry, tis over, DEAR!"
He iulled his hand out. It was covered in blood, and he licked it off, then spitting it on the gorund. "ANYONE ELSE?"
he said, looking around. All Roselias zoomed away in fear. Then, we both fell on the ground and fainted.

Torterra will save us!

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction