My Pokemon Story

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

ivymeleon

Post #1
The Blurb:

Ash and a lot of other trainers go on a journey, to prevent Team Rocket from takng over the world, and meet a scyther named Ashley.

Chapter 1

Adviser: Perhaps a song to get us in the mood?

#Gotta catch 'em, gotta catch 'em, gotta catch 'em all!#

Tennager who just so happens to be passing by: Woah! that was one cool, wicked rap, man!

Me (in poshest voice): Yes, it was one cool, wicked rap, man.

One day (great start, eh?) a man, followed by 133 pokemon trainers, wandered about shouting.
He (and his bunch of other trainers) stumbled across Ash, Dawn and Brock.
"I am heading to somewhere where there is a legendary gem whch gives the owner power to take over the world, to stop Team Rocket from getting at it, and my frends here are helping and my name is Jack." said Jack.
"Allow me to introduce Alex, Andrew, Andrea, Alistair, Bob, Bill, Carey, Cara, Daniel, Dave, Daisy, Elly, Finley, Finneas, Freddie, George, Harry, Holly, Hans, Ingrid, Jhonathan, Jackie, Kelly, Larry, Mickey, Micheal, Norbert, Ollie, Olive, Perry, Quincey, Ronald, Ronnie, Sam, Tilly, Thomas, Umsley, Vera, Wilma, Wally, and Yumsley." said Jack.
There were also 637 pokemon.
"Would you like to join us?" said Jack, Alex, Andrew, Andrea, Alistair, Bob, Bill, Carey, Cara, Daniel, Dave, Daisy, Elly, Finley, Finneas, Freddie, George, Harry, Holly, Hans, Ingrid, Jhonathan, Jackie, Kelly, Larry, Mickey, Micheal, Norbert, Ollie, Olive, Perry, Quincey, Ronald, Ronnie, Sam, Tilly, Thomas, Umsley, Vera, Wilma, Wally, and Yumsley.
"You bet!" said Ash.
"Wear these earmuffs and you will understand Pokemon language." said Jack.
Then, a Scyther spoke up.
"I'm called Ashley." said Ashley Scyther.
"I'm called Ashley too, but you can call me Ash." said Ash.
"The way to the place where the gem is in Kanto, which is 500 miles from here, is east north east and left a bit and right a smaller bit and round about south east by north west." said Jack.

Adviser: I see where you're going with this, there's going to be a…

Me: Don't spoil it for the audience.

Krinkut: Y-Y-You don't suppose there are any e-e-epic pokewhatsits, do you?

"500 miles?!?!? Perhaps this isn't such a good idea." said Ash.
"Quite right, Let's leave." said Dawn.
"Not to say that we will not have reasonable transportation to transport us along the bits of the journey that require that we have transportation." said Jack quickly.
"If we do go, then we might give them just the advantage they need. "said Brock.
"Perhaps we will go, then." said Ash.
"Here is a list of people going." said Jack, and handed a list to Ash.
"Wait, I haven't added your names yet." said Jack.
Here is the list:

Ash T Rixx
Ashley Scyther
Ashley P Ketchum (aka Ash)
(You can see that Ashley is a popular name.)
Anna C C Corne (aka Acorn)
'Arriet L Jhonson
Annie Q Sonson
Adam S Person
Ava H Uman
Andrew J Honson (aka Andy)
Brock E Flintson
Bob T Bildur
Brian O Brianson
Barrack O Barmy
Beatrice T Menace (aka Bea)
Benson R Robinson (aka Ben)
Bill D Coxon
Boris M Tigen
Ben W Benson
Christina C Christian (aka Christine)
Carey R Didson
Carrie R Didson
Christopher R Milne
Dawn B Fanely
David W Corne
Danny Y Castan
Dee K Badeloe
Dennis T Menace
Dillip G Dastung
Ethelbert T Igerson (aka Ethel)
Ellie B Wernad
Elly B Wernad
Elliot B Wernad
Emily Q Ramerdof
Fred A Boranis (aka Freddie)
Felix M Tigen
George A Nadirus
Gonfrey K Fabedol
Hilda H Hill
Harry G Omertun
Inderon Z Injun (aka Mr India)
Jack U Hudson
Joe D Gurnelad
James D Anderson (aka Jim)
Jill U Hudson
Kim C Leaner
Kenny H Thompson
Lassie U Doggey (aka Legolass(because she is good with a suction arrow))
Larry O Thomson
Lily F Cerul
Milly M Mandy
Merry H Obbitt
Misty F Cerul
Maurice J Morrison
Micheal Q Branston (aka Mickey)
Norbert W Stanveroputenifado
Nellie T Ellyfant
Nim S Ireland
Ned W Ombaton
Olive T Cook
Oliver T Cook (aka Ollie)
Paddy F Eeld
Polly P Olarbare
Pippin H Obbitt
Pingu T Pengwin
Quincey P Okemon
Ralph X Takouter
Ronnie O Sullyvan
Samuel P Geradosunill
Stephen P Corne (aka Steve)
Sunny I Bodelare
Steve L Tragerton (aka Stephen)
Tracey McTracerton
Thomas D Coxon
Tilly F Lidarew
Umsley U Umson
Vera O Mnivore
Wally P Where
Wenda P Where
Yumsley Y Yumson
Zack P Fadogertionheraquinarelonengirfedinevundalokojertomeafghonerwedarenaouienerasugherfoderson

Lots more.

Chapter 2

Jack and everyone else headed to where the reasonable transportation to transport them along the bits of the journey that required that they have transportation was parked.
The reasonable transportation to transport them along the bits of the journey that required that they have transportation was 5 flying machines.
They were just huge wooden boards with 4 poles attatched to the underside of each one and a wheel at the end of each pole.
They also had fold-out wings, golf ball cannons, harpoons, shields (umberellas), seats, pedals and headlamps.
I must tell you that Ash T Rixx and Julie S Cesar were having an argument, because, as you see in ancient manuscripts, Asterix and Julius Caesar were enemies.
"Here, you had better take these useful weapons and defensive thing that may come in handy in fights." said Jack, handing Ash, Dawn and Brock some swords and shields.

Adviser: I TOLD YOU TO SAY THAT JACK HANDED THEM CRICKET BATS AND DUSBIN LIDS YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!

Me: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE YOUR ADVICE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adviser: IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: GORMLESS EGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krinkut: Such language!

Where was I? Oh, yes.
"Will these things actually fly?" said just about everyone besides Jack and Jill.
"The reasonable transportation to transport us along the bits of the journey that require that we have transportation will always work because it was well made and well made things never let you down." said Jack.
At that moment, a hot air balloon shaped like a Meowth landed.
Enter Jessie and James.
"You lot?! Let me handle this." said a girl named Anna.
"I choose you, Carnivine!" said James.
"You too, Dustox!" said Jessie.
"Growlithe, I choose you!" said Anna.
"Ooh, a Growlithe! I'm so scared!" said Jessie and James sarcastically.
"Don't you mock me!" said Growlithe. (You must remember that everyone is wearing earmuffs.)
Before Anna could get a word in edgeways, Growlithe used ember, which knocked out Dustox.
"Carnivine, Bullet seed now!" said James.
Bullet seed hit Growlithe, but grass-type attacks are not very effective on fire-type pokemon, so Growlithe wasn't knocked out.
"Now, Growlithe, use ember again!" said Anna.
Ember hit carnivine, nocking him out.
"Uh-oh." said Jessie and James.
Then, a thunderbolt hit Jessie and James.
"We're blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!!!!" screamed Jessie and James as they flew into the sky.
"Well done. Everyone into the flying machines that will provide reasonable transportation to transport us along the bits of the journey that require that we have transportation." said Jack.
Everyone climbed into the flying machines.
"Everybody pedal so that the flying machines that will provide reasonable transportation to transport us along the bits of the journey that require that we have transportation will be able to transport us." said Jack.

Adviser: And The Fellowship Of The Ring proceeded…

Krinkut: Daaa daaa dada daaa dada daaa dada daaa dada daaa daaa daaa… (The Lord Of The Rings music)

Me: THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT, THE LORD OF THE RINGS YOU STUPID IMDECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adviser: STUPID IMBECILE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: ECTOPLASM! RHIZOPOD! CARPET SELLER!

Adviser: POLITITIAN! BASHI-BAZOUK! VEGITARIAN!

Krinkut: Daaa daaa dada daaa dada daaa dada daaa dada daaa daaa daaa…

As I was saying: "Full steam ahead!" said Jack.
"Aim for the ramp!" said Jack.
The flying machines carreared up the hodgebodge ramp.
Jack pulled a lever and the wings folded out and began flapping.
"Look! Hot air ballons!" shouted Ashley Scyther.
"I see them!" said Harry, who was Ashley Scyther's trainer.
"Meowth-patterned balloons, no less." said a girl named Lily.
"Team Rocket balloons, I'll wager." said a boy named Boris.
"I'll show them!" said Ashley Scyther.
"They're firing at us!" said Jack.
"We've got golf ball cannons!" said somebody whom I cannae be bothered to name.
"FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Jack.
Simltaneoously, all 5 flying machines opened fire on the hot air balloons.
"The twerps are returning fire!" said Cassidy, who was a member of Team Rocket.
"Shall I use thunderbolt?" said Pikachu. (earmuffs)
"Go ahead." said Ash.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
The thunderbolt fried the baloons and everyone on them blasted off.
Not everyone, 5 Beedrills escaped.
The beedrills used pinmissile on the flying machines before flying off.
"Damage report: nothing that will hinder us." said somebody whom I shan't name.
"Good. Now we can cross the sea to Hoenn." said Jack.
"Perhaps we should have a rest first and a spot of luncheon?" said A girl named Misty.
"Good idea." said Jack.

An hour and a bit later:

"We are now ready to cross the sea to hoenn." announced Jack.
Everyone climbed into the flying machines and began pedalling.
The flying machines flew over the sea.
"I say, what's that on the horizon?" said Felix, Boris's brother.

Krinkut: #What can you see on the horizon? Why do the Wingulls call? Accross the sea, a pale moon rises, the ships have come to carry you home.#

Adviser: Shut up.

Krinkut: #Grey ships pa-a-ass, into the we-e-e-e-est.#

Adviser: I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP YOU ******** *****ING ***** OF A *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As i was saying:
"B-b-beedrills!!!!!" said an ivysaur.
"Keep calm." said somebody.
37 minutes later:
"We are now approaching Hoenn, please keep all our appendages in the transport that will transport us along the bits of the journey that require that we have transportation.
Suddenly, the beedrills appeared again!

Chapter 3

They fired pinmissile after pinmissile and the flying machines began to break.
The flying machines crashed on the coast of Hoenn, and the beedrills left.

Adviser: And Luke Skywalker…

Me: THIS ISNAE STAR WARS YOU STUPID BLINKING GORMLESS TWO TIMING DOUBLE CROSSING IMBECILE!!!!!!!!

Adviser: %$*&^"£~#@><£$€!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I shall lead the way. I know this place like the back of my knife." said Ashley Scyther.

42 minutes later:

"You must be careful of quicksand. Quicksand is dangerous stuff. The best way to avoid it is to… I say! W-what's happened to my feet?! I can't move!" said Ashley Scyther.
"You wandered into some quicksand, Mr You must be careful of quicksand. Quicksand is dangerous stuff." said a boy named Jhonathan.
"Don't just stand there! Help me!" said Ashley Scyther.
"Grab my hand." said Harry.
"I don't have any !"$£%^&*@~# hands!" said Ashley Scyther.
Ashley Scyther flapped his wings and gradually got higher until…
POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He flew overhead and crashed.
Cries of "Oh my goodness!" went up.
"Rhubruhbruhbruhbr…" mumbled Ashley Scyther as he walked over to a tree.
Ashley Scyther energy bladed the tree in 2 and it fell on him.
"[This has been censored to please the Government]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Ashley Scyther.
"Without reasonable transportation to transport us along the bits of the journey that require that we have transportation, we'll never get to Kanto." said everybody gloomily.
Suddenly 75 Team Rocket people, armed with cutlasses, attacked! (Team Rocket knew that "the twerps" had swords.)
A boy named Jacob (aka Jake) unsheathed his sword and hit someone from Team Rocket with the sheath.
Jack parried an attack with his sword.
"Oh, you're supposed to fight with the sharp part." said a lot of people.
"Yikes!" said Boris as a Team Rocket general narrowly missed him.
"Good one, Harrygorn!" he said as Harry clonked the Team Rocket general on the head.
"Why thank you Borismir." said Harry.
FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Pikachu thunderbolt sent 30 Team Rocket people blasting off.
"Ashley Scyther, use lightspeedtackle now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Harry.
Ashley Scyther flapped his wings and flew at some Team Rocket people with a flash behind him. (Think of the Enterprise going into warp speed.)
Pink shooting stars whizzed past.
Suddenly, Ashley Scyther faltered and crashed.
"Electrabuzz, use thunderstorm!!!!!!!" said somebody whom I shan't name.
A thundercloud formed over Electrabuzz's head and rained thunderbolts over the Team Rocket people, sending them to Kingdom Come.
"I certainly showed them." said Electrabuzz.
Suddenly, there came a RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
and a huge Pokemon appeared!
"Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said everybody.
Here is the pokedex entry:

Bogrol - the Demon Pokemon.

Bogrol featured in JRR Tolkiene's The Fellowship Of The Ring and is said to have the most savage heart second only to Mewtwo.

Type: fire/dark
Height: 5 metres 31 centimetres
Weight: 4 tons 253 kilograms
Regions: Hoenn
Attacks: Ember, Fire Fang, Shadowball, Flamethrower, Night Shade, Dark Pulse, Fireblast, Skyattack, Lightspedtackle, Shadow Punch, Energy Blade, Crosschop, Lunarbeam, Dragonbreath and Hyperbeam.
Evolutions: none.

Chapter 4

"I'll take care of this." said an Alakazam.

Adviser: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Alakazamdalf.

Me: WILL YOU KINDLY STOP INTERUPTING?!?!???!!!!!

Bogrol, who couldn't speak English even with everyone wearing earmuffs, prepared himself to use energy blade.
Alakazam parried it with energy blade.
"Watch out for that…"
"AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Alakazam.
"… Crevasse. said Felix.

Krinkut: Daaa daaa dada daaa dada daaa dada daaa dada daaa daaa daaa…

Adviser: I TOLD YOU TO PUT ONE FEWER EXCLAIMATION MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: [this has been censored]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adviser: <BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krinkut: How rude!

Everybody made their way across Hoenn, with relatively few events, apart from a few incidents with a Beedrill or two.
"How will we cross the sea to Johto?" asked a lot of people.
"We shall cross by Lapras." said Jack.
They rode Laprases across the sea to Johto.
Then, a school of Gyrados attacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Ash.
Shooting stars…
FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thunderbolt knocked out 12 Gyrados, but there were 13 more.
"Go, Blissey!" said Jack.
Before Jack could get a word in edgeways, Blissey used icebeam, knocking out some more Gyrados.
"Pikachu, use thunderbolt again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Ash.
FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thunder bolt knocked out several more Gyrados, and Pikachu evolved into Raichu.
The rest of the journey through Johto was uneventful except for a tangle with Team Rocket which was quickly resolved with a Raichu thunderbolt.
Everybody proceeded until they came to Kanto, and the home of the gem.
There, waiting for them, was a Team Rocket army.
"Draw swords, CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said Jack.
A bit of fighting later: RETREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Jack, as a HUGE tank with a rotating 4-barreled turret advanced on them.

Chapter 5

Ashley Scyther turned round and flapped his wings.
A flash of light behind him and he was off.
Shooting stars…
This time he didn't falter.
He helt his blades in front of him and crashed into the tank at 1000 mph.
KRAKABOOMABOOMOFDOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The tank exploded, and the pilot blasted off.
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Jack.
Soon, Team Rocket was running away and the gem was en route a safe at the bank of Alamos Town.
Some say that anyone who does wrong in Alamos Town will have terrible nightmares bought about by Darkrai.
"Where is Ashley Scyther?" said just about everyone.
"You don't suppose he d-d-died?" said Harry.
"AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said something above them and Ashley Scyther - no, Ashley Scizor - plummeted and fell to earth.
(Scyther evolves into Scizor you see.)

Sands Buisle

Post #2
-_- Uh?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

YZorker

Post #3
This is quite humorous.

56leon

Post #4
wow…I didn't even get the first…uuuh…2 chapters… >.< it's still good… i guess?

Sands Buisle

Post #5
Several things:

Pikachu evolves by ThunderStone, they can also stop their evolution (when lv activated), Scyther evolves by trading with a Metal Coat attached, so you have several mistakes.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

ivymeleon

Post #6
I know, SandStormBuizel, but I wanted to do it differently.

Rindstone

Post #7
This is confusing.

If you say so.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction