Random dream

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1 2

Lugia

Post #21
Last night I dreamed that everything was green or red or blue, and the Pokemon teams were doing something bad, I don't remember what, and then I woke up thinking that every game of pokemon is based off a colour! And it's true! Emerald is so GREEN!

Bloom

(guest)

Post #22
my weirdest dream ever was about me getting chased through space by some cheese that looked like whoever drew gir drew it. xD

chaoslugia

Post #23
I had a dream where a Rotom was in Mow forme and chased me down a dark hallway.So I called out my Umbreon,named Shadow, and told it to use Shadow Ball and it confused the Rotom for some reason and I can't remember the rest.

twiggylover

Post #24
My strangest pokemon dream ever was I dreamt a
delcatty was chasing me and my team, which never entered their pokeballs. The team was a turtwig and a male gible. Suddenly, the delcatty started using sweet kiss on turtwig, although it seemed not to affect him. Then, turtwig started glowing green, as if he would use a sucker punch(look at cacnea in the anime), and used a 'drain tackle'. It knocked her out instantly and the dream was over when the gible started gnawing my hand.

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

<Joseph: Night SHADE>

(guest)

Post #25
Chaoslugia, it's actually called 'Mow Forme'.
Sorry for being nitpicky. It's just that, well, I have obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Rotom-mow

chaoslugia

Post #26
Sorry, I forgot. I will edit it.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #27
The strangest dream I ever had was when i truly believed the whole 'be nice to pokemon or you'll be like Gary' thing. I pretty much used only one team at the time, and the other 144 pokemon i caught grew jealous, ate my main team and made me use them in the fight against your rival at the end of the league. They got decimated, and Magikarp splashed me cos he was angry.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Steele

Post #28
Heheh…

Mine was when I dreamt I met my best friend Violet (Online friend of course) and we started a Pokemon battle, for no particular reason. I then woke up in some Europe-looking place with Violet, where we then explored and I continued to meet random people whom I knew online, (Strangely, they weren't even names of online friends, they were fictional online friends. 'Cept Violet, we talk to much for my mind to get her name wrong. <– Up to fifteen messages a day.) and then I just…. woke up. I really should get a life off the internet. Really.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

ShinyRedEon =D

Post #29
you think your dreams are wierd? this is one of mine.

It was at my school, my best friend had made a path only for the boys (o.0). Well in my dream this boy in my class(class clown/geek/idiot)had made a science lab in the rose garden and he was pulling stingers of bees, wasps and scorpions and putting them back on again.Well somehow he created a giant bee which chased me around the school and my bestie yelled at me for going on her path.(this is the most random part apart from the scientist) Then I ran into the old girls toilets which for some reason where hanging on a plank of wood ontop of the underground basketball court. And i fell down while a match was going on.

LOL that was the wierdest dream ever.

I am ShinyRedGlaceon.

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog