Random dream

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1 2

Butterfree

Post #1
In Switzerland I had this dream where I suddenly discovered to my horror that there was this plot point I'd completely forgotten about where Chalenor got captured by this mad scientist dude, and this made a bunch of real crucial points in the plot make no sense.

I think that makes three dreams about the fic so far. And if I remember correctly, all of them have been about me writing it, as opposed to actually being inside the story in some form (which has happened with dreams about other people's fanfiction, oddly enough). Funny.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pure Umbreon

Post #2
interesting… at least you remember your dreams, and they make logical sense. I either don't remember my dreams, or they are such non-sense that I can't really explain them well without confusing everyone around me. =/

Click if you have the time.

Eternal

Post #3
that is really, really weird, esp. considering that Chalenor is well, dead.

Interesting over those fic dreeams though.

"It will come to pass, as it has been foretold, but not in the way we've planned. The path twists, and many surprises will be in store for you."

Lugia

Post #4
=) stress, it's a killer.

…wow, what a cliched sentence.

Leafpool

(guest)

Post #5
I had a dream about TQftL once. o.o I don't remember it too well, but I think it had something to do with Mark and May's Pikachu and a tree or something. I really don't remember it.

There was also one I had that I can remember more clearly - I dreamt that the TQftL characters were going to fight/catch Groudon which lived under a house. Groudon was also calles Steelix at points for some reason and also Tallstar (from Warriors). It ate me and then I died.

… o.o

Shiny Froslass

(guest)

Post #6
…Wow….
I had a wierd dream once, I was pretty sure it was about my fanfic that I'm writing (For myself and my friend, not on a website) Then a cowboy came, stole my Pokemon, and then chopped off my fingers and I woke up… @_@

opaltiger

Post #7
It's all the cornflakes.

ShadowDusk

Post #8
at lest YOU can sleep.

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

Shpewn

(guest)

Post #9
In one of my dreams, someone put a rock on a pile of napkins. Then the napkins got angry and held a council of war.

It was, actually, one of my more normal dreams.

Lugia

Post #10
O_o hehehe. I used to have dreams about natural disasters. I was terrified of the things >.< Especially volcanoes, tidal waves and tornadoes.

Mehwmew

(guest)

Post #11
I think its just …well i dont know how else to put this so….'behind the scenes' thoughts you had…or are having about the fic ..maybe its a direction you wanted to go (subconciously or not) but never ended up going.

Butterfree

Post #12
Oh, believe me, I have never wanted to have Chalenor caught by a mad scientist. It would not make any sense and completely ruin the entire point of the fic.

COMMENTARY DONE

Fox McCloud

(guest)

Post #13
Yeah… That "It's Star Wolf" dream sequence that I used in my Star Fox fic? That was an actual dream. XD

Pikachu Goddess

(guest)

Post #14
People who work on something like your fanfic as avidly as you tend to dream more about writing it than actually being inside it.

As for me, some random people were trying to find somethings like a sword and a vase inside a volcano and my main character got poisoned while trying to find the two other main charachers in the plot. O_o That's all I can remember; it was really weird, though.

Bloom

(guest)

Post #15
I once had a dream where I was writing a fanfic, and for some reason I was using paper and pencil, and the paper ate me.

And no, I am not writing a fanfic. At least, not yet.

Lugia

Post #16
xD how did it eat you? Did it grow teeth or a mouth or something?

Bloom

(guest)

Post #17
xD sorta. you know how when you fold a piece of paper in half first graders always think it's a crocodile mouth? XD that's how it ate me XDDDDD

Lugia

Post #18
x3 don't worry, I've had weirder dreams! Like um… man, the weirder dreams are hard to remember!

Shiny Froslass

(guest)

Post #19
I had another wierd dream today.
There was this big white leech thingy and it ate the universe, and where it ate was big gray spots with purple circles in them.

YZorker

Post #20
I had a dream some once where some people I've never met came into my house in the middle of the night, and I thought I knew them. Then we all partied.

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog